Paul Joseph Watson

Does anyone else agree that this guy is a douchebag? Even if you agree with his politics, he comes off as an insufferable cunt. His videos use so many annoying gimmicks, such as speeding up or slowing down voices to sound funny.

Attached: paulreal.png (1024x535, 894K)

he's fine.
it's just normie appeal.

also why does HE talk like THIS

BECAUSE he’s a huge FAGGOT

he's a fucking nobrain NPC spouting alt-lite memes just like blackpigeonspeaks

He's a cunt prep boy know it all, abnoxious faggot that sold out all of his beliefs for a paycheck. He's scum.

He's a Twitter buffoon. He speaks of nothing and knows nothing.

IMAGINE MY SHOCK

Attached: 5f9[1].jpg (1280x720, 66K)

This dude's soul has blow job lips.

>His videos use so many annoying gimmicks, such as speeding up or slowing down voices to sound funny.

This always annoyed me. Speeding up the "SJayDubayews" comments when he reads them isn't funny. I also couldn't take him seriously when he said Africans in France were OK so long as they assimilate.....like seriously dude?

British people are generally annoying

The chipmunk sound effects ---"SQUEkaakakakkakaka", "Aye' you foockin' Twitter me klob"

It’s their culture; they feel they’re above everyone else and unintentionally talk down to others even though they have brown stinky crooked teeth and no gun rights and have a monarchy that acts like it isn’t a monarchy.

>Does anyone else agree that this guy is a douchebag?

Either way he's better than Jim.

Attached: 1540154814429.jpg (300x300, 39K)

Being a douchebag is his routine. Don't have to like it but such mannerism has a wide audience. It's all theater obviously from the condescending attitude down to the "I can't believe this"-chuckle he overuses. He's good at entertaining. Same as Alex Jones. It sells and in this world no one cares about what you have to say unless it sells. Packaging matters.

I'd like to stick my BBC in those lippy lips!

He’s a douchebag but a handsome douchebag :3

100% I can't imagine he goes around talking like this everywhere he goes. I just think he isn't going to reach anyone who doesn't already agree with him. In my mind it would be better to value quality over quantity of viewership.

MAYNE STREEM METEOR

The speeding up, looping, and slowing down is very annoying. And he wont call out jews. Other than that, he is good.

OK Sargon.

I'd love to tongue-punch his fartbox, if you know what I mean.

You’re a boomer and his audience is zoomers. They need that hyperactive shit flung at them a million miles a second.

He's an actual faggot, has a boyfriend and everything
Also, IT'S DA ESS JAY DOUBLE U'S

I've at least heard of him
haven't heard of you
if anyone is a douchebag here it is you
kys

He literally sells onions juice to his subscribers.

Well I don't think his goal is to reach a broader audience. It's essentially an echochamber for the right. You can tell because none of his videos have call to action in anyways. It's always him calling out the current state of affairs without suggesting anything. Pure entertainment and semi-encouragement for the already red-pilled.

>an infowars affiliate is as much of a cunt as Jones and crew
IMAGINE MY SHAWK

this is the answer.
/thread

OP, how many of your sacred cows did he slay?

Definitely is a faggot

>he comes of as an insufferable count
He's a brit, so you know...

Attached: 4-things-everyone-hates-british-ulster-1207249.png (500x524, 101K)