Micro or macro economics?

this isn't even funny. I feel bad for americans.

Attached: trump steel.png (797x672, 483K)

we're fine.
he made it that way so we have the most steel for ammo.
;)

Look, we may have badly damaged our manufacturing industry, and our farming industry is so near collapse it is depending entirely on government funding to keep it alive

But at least we can sell slightly more milk to you every year.

We win again.

Ok Grocerycuck

Chinese steel is shit. Ask anyone who trades in metals, they'll tell you all the pitfalls of doing deals with China, and the low quality of their steel which isn't up to spec.

America steel really is more expensive.

wtf I love structurally unsound chinese pigsteel now

All steel should be made in the least regulated industrial regions by disposable workers with no worker protections. Because Orange Man Bad.

Steel hasn't been worth shit in a decade so it doesn't matter

fucking deal with it
the people running our ship obviously have their course mapped and are going ahead full steam
there is no stopping this once its in motion
the trump team, whoever you think they may be in allegiance to, is past the point of return now and must continue forward

Attached: 1539198096333.jpg (988x988, 422K)

does the article mention that the Chinese government has been heavily subsidizing and flooding the market with cheap, poorly made steel for decades?
I bet it doesn't

obviously aircraft grade aluminium from china is tested, you troglodyte

>lives in shit hole on verge of collapse
>I feel bad for Americans
Lul

the farming industry is fine dude. They have been on the government teet for a hundred years now.

Are you fucking retarded? Micro or macro? Both are important you spastic: thought you'd come on pol and go hurrr durrr I know two economic terms I think I'm smart.

Kill yourself you pathetic retard. But on a side note macroeconomics is the most important to master for political debate in todays geopolitical climate xx

Silence, chink

Attached: DpBH0cuUYAANyel.jpg (214x452, 22K)

>americans sell high quality goods at a high prices, rest of the world upset

what's the problem?

Go home genghis cuck, you've already lost

oh, and this is the guy who made all of these "great" trade deals with china during the Clinton admin

Attached: thenoseknows.jpg (516x297, 50K)

And yet United Steel Workers and US Steel just agreed to a pay raise because American steel companies are printing mad money right now.

Machinist here
They tried to outsource their production in chink land like 10 years ago and had to come back because they kept fucking up

>What is brand-forward marketing

>what's the problem?

Some knuckle dragging white male might see better wages if this keeps up.

That's the problem. It has to be tested individually instead of by batch and before payment is made which drives up the cost immensely. Alternative is to just accept as is and hope it's not garbage. Hint: it's invariably garbage.

So use carbon fiber, you incompetent meatheads. God, American cars are just garbage. Those Ford and Chevy trucks you guys love only exist because of the long-standing 25% import tariff on trucks.

10 years ago bush slashed imports from china and japan to america forcibly. there really isnt anything coming across from them to america in that form and hasnt been for a long time

trumps a retard and you wont be getting your auto part factory work back trump handed it to s korea. they bypass all tariffs and you have steel and aluminum taiffs applied to you and mexico still even after nafta

>2045

If the effects of a nuclear winter do counteract climate change then white people will be fine.

Our aircraft aluminum comes form alcoa in Ohio and always has.

Alcoa makes shit all over. I see their stuff in S.America as well