Convince me it was a false flag

Seems to be the general idea here. Walk through your logic Jow Forums

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Digital-Display-Calendar-Dashboard-Bedside/dp/B014CZLTJE/ref=sr_1_15?ie=UTF8&qid=1540422161&sr=8-15&keywords=huayang clock
vault.fbi.gov/nikola-tesla
foxnews.com/politics/graham-calls-for-special-counsel-to-investigate-fbis-handling-of-clinton-emails-fisa-warrant
washingtonexaminer.com/13-republicans-ask-jeff-sessions-to-appoint-second-special-counsel-to-investigate-fbi-doj
fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/statement-on-the-fbis-investigation-of-suspicious-packages
vault.fbi.gov/congressional-correspondence-regarding-hillary-clinton-email-server-investigation/Congressional Correspondence Regarding Hillary Clinton Email Server Investigation Part 01 of 01/view
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not enough postage

>"bombs" are fake
>timeframe is accurate to democratic party works
>m.o. is accurate to democratic party works
>desperation is accurate to democratic party's current situation
>nypd is not checking the security cams of the cnn offices even though cnn claims that it was delivered by a courier service
shall i go on?

The FBI never called them bombs or explosive devices. NOT ONCE. Only "Suspicious packages"

Who benefits from a failed bombing attempt?

Who is desparat to win in midterms?

>ypd is not checking the security cams of the cnn offices even though cnn claims that it was delivered by a courier service
thats juicy. You got a sauce?
>bombs are fake
Its possible the bomb maker is just retarded. Actually thats likely assuming this is real (not assuming that)

>Election is coming
>The Left needs momentum
>Left says the right is a bunch of crazy racist sexists terrorists
>Kav gets randomly accused of being a rapist
>Fails

>Election is still coming
>The Left needs momentum
>Left says the right is a bunch of crazy racist sexists terrorists
>Bombs targeting the left show up
>???

You trust the FBI to tell the truth now?

POTENTIALLY dangerous suspicious packages, thank-you very much

you forgot caravan of dreamers.

Are there Jews in the world? Is an election days away? Are Democrats projected to lose? QED.

This "bomber" was coordinated enough to find addresses for Obama, Clinton, and Soros and ensure that they were all delivered at the exact same time yet some how as also incompetent enough to have FOUR defective bombs? If it was one, maybe even two I might buy it. But FOUR bombs 13 day before the midterms? You have to be a mega NPC to not see right through this

>sauce?
there is no reports of them doing this.
also, fake bombs, yet cuomo called out the national guard 5 hours after it happened.

I'd like to think they arent actually that retarded. Naive, I know. But im still resisting the blackpill.

Theoretically, the Republicans would benefit, if people think that Democrats are being targeted. Could lead to lower voter turnout amongst Dems.

Nope. Doesn't matter. Pack it in. The left calls for violence nonstop. Traffic stopped. Cities on fire. Riots everywhere. Mobs all over the place. But a guy sent a bunch of bombs to 2 ex-politicians and George soros. So obviously we need to open the borders and give all our freedoms and earnings to the government

Naw, nobody ever thinks crazy shit will happen to them.

>Could lead to lower voter turnout amongst Dems
maybe it the uk.
not in america.
people here have a deathwish, user.

No alarm function on clock.
amazon.com/Digital-Display-Calendar-Dashboard-Bedside/dp/B014CZLTJE/ref=sr_1_15?ie=UTF8&qid=1540422161&sr=8-15&keywords=huayang clock

There is no logic to be found here, just the same tribal finger-pointing and conspiracy bullshit that happens every time an event like this makes the news. Everyone will have moved on as soon as the next news cycle starts.

Every attack is a false flag, you nigger cattle. If there were any real terrorists, they would have hit the power grid decades ago.

Attached: xoBFZ9Q.jpg (347x1023, 23K)

Would they report that? In my mind that would just go without saying as the obvious part of the investigation.

I voted early because where I live I do not feel safe being conservative. Scaring people into not voting through violence is a leftist tactic

Who benefits?

Hmm, convince me it wasn't a self inflicted wound. GO!

Because the democrats and media have way more to gain from a fake bomb mailing attack than the republicans would gain from killing multiple media figures and politicians.

There's no way those packages would have even gotten passed the post office.

The fact that it wasnt stamped was super weird to me too, but I dont know the ins and outs of the post office. It did make it in the building right?

Neither the packages nor the 'bombs' are even slightly credible. The timing suggests that it was a badly coordinated event since all recipients other than Soros got their package intercepted at the same time in different states without the packages ever entering circulation because those are USPS stamps and they are unobliterated. The hoax 'bombs' have a Get Er Done sticker, two wires connected to either end, a timer (which makes no sense on a mail bomb) that has no alarm function, and the CNN employee who received it tweeted photos instead of calling a bomb squad. None of this was made by a Conservative. It was made by (1) more than one person with (2) a childlike cartoonish conception of what a bomb looks like and (3) never meant to hurt the recipients or even really threaten them, because Soros, Hillary, etc. aren't stupid enough to fear what is essentially a bad prank, and (4) intended only for the mediatic coverage of this scenario to rile up Democrats and spread anti Republican sentiment two weeks prior to an election. This is clearly a false flag by a Democrat affiliated group of people who aren't used to handling postal services or have knowledge of bombs or triggers, hence its likely a young leftist wannabe terrorist group, likely ANTIFA.

No bombs went off
Bad for Republicans
Timing
News media on top of it too fast.

Im actually shocked that people are calling out the false flag thing publicly. Didnt expect that at all.

It’s funny how that works, everyone tards out about something and then forget a week or two later. Really goes to show how stupid Americans can be.

FBI can suck it. I cant tell whose side theyre on.

is this false flag?
the first bomb seemed like a test
the next day there were many bombs
did the first bomb show up on early arrival?
seems like a pyramid scheme with soros on top followed by cnn, clinton, obama, ect.
what kind of message is the bomber sending?
how many more bombs will there be?

who's the straw man?

Attached: cereal bomber.jpg (671x652, 82K)

I dont think power grids are that simple m8

I cant. Im up in the air on it. I'm definitely open to the idea its bullshit though.

The Democrats JUST did this with the Kavanaugh allegations.
It's the same tactic, they publicly asked people do anything possible to stop the republicans.

The want groups like Antifa to organize dumb shit like this, because they can get the media to play it up and try to hide the culprit as long as possible. They probably won't even break who did it until long after Fox or Infowars figures it out.

Probably because the entire board gets flooded with threads because nu/pol/ autism can't check the fucking catalog before making new threads. Then the board gets burnt out on the topic and moves on to the next happening. People have short attention spans now.

The message "I'm LARPing as a right wing suburban retard and sending bombs to people I think right wing suburban retards would want to kill, so I can blame Trump and my democrat friends win.

Theres a few degrees of separation from calling someone a rapist, and faking a bomb threat. Namely that one is illegal as fuck, and the other is just standard practice. Either way im sure the person who "did it" will be some crazy ass.

Not only that but just the general public as well. Just a few weeks ago the lefties were talking about rioting once Kavanaugh became judge and now no one gives a shit and it’s all about the “bomb” bullshit

this. if our enemies knew how exteemely vulnerable our grids were we would be absolutely fucked.

That bothers you more than the retarded threads about women we get here every 10 seconds?

Quick rundown?

From what I've seen, one of package with the stamps wasn't postmarked so that's suspicious already.

Power grids are that simple. The government's defense for powergrids is literally hoping nobody realizes how simple they are.

Consider how easy it is to have a blackout because a single tree fell over in a storm, with that taking hours to fix. Now imagine it's someone doing that with intent and the ability to open doors/cases

It's the one that officials have said he likely hand-delivered. So that's not suspicious already, what else ya got?

If i understand correctly, some bombs were sent to the big names in democratic leadership. Obongo, clinton, CNN hq, soros and the like. None of them went off, none of them had been marked by the post office, all of them looked like absolute bullshit. Personally im 50/50 between its a false flag or some retard prankster.

Wow you really require no evidence while requiring that others provide a lot. What else ya got?

True. People are easily controlled now. I blame social media.

No, I just wish the rule about duplicate threads would be enforced, regardless of the topic. At one point during the NPC hype I counted 26 threads up about it at once. Who needs shills when people here will slide their own board?

Fucking them up is because of the problems presented by load imbalance, it wouldn't even require attacking substations directly, just throwing a chain over HV lines in a few areas would make transformers blow from the short.

The fact of it is that electricity is barely understood because of all the suppression of information on the subject, Tesla and Steinmetz are the two men who designed the modern electric grid and the technology hasn't changed since then.

vault.fbi.gov/nikola-tesla

Educate yourself before you talk shit on the subject.

good thing they're designed to not be vulnerable

Thanks fren

Attached: 1491117469459.png (240x304, 15K)

Why would someone on the right do this less than two weeks out before the midterms. What could they possibly gain?

Neat. I'll look this over.

Doing God's work user. Good post

Attached: 1516499677076.jpg (500x563, 102K)

>Convince me it was a false flag

One thing happens, accident. Two same things happen, pattern. Three same things happen... it's a program.

Attached: 1537927206196.gif (416x320, 2.65M)

>hqdefault.jpg
welcome newfriend
False flag or not the job is done
The normies know there is A MAD BOMBER on the loose.

Dems supporters are just doing whatever it takes to make republicans look bad. They will jump into any situation, because the media will always defend them.
If they get busted, and it's Antifa, I guarantee they'll get away with it and the media will cover for them

>suspicious package

if it were actually a bomb, both sides would be having a field day blaming their respected enemies of the state

>black pill
we are slaves to propaganda
definitely sent by some news agency to boost ratings

Attached: r.jpg (211x158, 30K)

That xray is totally useless. I see some wires, some bullshit and a tube. I hope they dont expect that to be convincing.

>two pictures of stamped packages have no postmarks.
>This rules out USPS for at least two of the "bombs"
>The two pictures have the same packing and address mistakes and blemishes, leads me to believe they are from the same person or a collaborative effort.
>Assume both packages have the same content
>Content was an obviously inert comical mock up of a bomb, and never intended to explode.
>Bomb had "right wing" images plastered on it, why would anyone put stuff on something that's supposed to explode?
>Images are from inside an office, obviously not from a bomb squad- either someone knew they weren't real or recklessly opened them without containment
The facts say this was an "attack" that had no real danger involved. Who benefits most while at the same time having no risk?

Attached: 1517787154931.gif (480x264, 1.88M)

New and relatively young sadly. If its any consolation, quake 3 is the best FPS there ever was.

If the packages were found in a postal facility, before being sent, would they be post marked? NO

thats what im asking. were they in the building or in the post office?

Welcome friendo.
The 'idea' of a bomb is not out there in the public mindset (NPC) now it is. Very likely that this is not the end of this. Another point is, if this is a leftist anarchist baby-bomber, Hillary sounded the horn the other day, 'you cannot be civil with..' the gloves are off. Who will (they) pin it on?

the one with the unmarked murica stamps was the one they evacuated the cnn building for

I think yes, however, I don't trust the MSM, the AP already retracted the story about the clintons, the device was found at a nearby postal facility. Damage done though.

I see. And its not like the FBI would just come out with "yeah its all bullshit" if its actually a democratic plant.

it was a chinese bootleg

Attached: indepth analysis.gif (697x390, 112K)

Hillary is being investigated by a special council that started last month, a distraction was needed to occupy the FBI, FBI is digging deep into Clinton emails, you can find that on u.s.gov, I posted this info not long ago, idiots shot me down, and said I was trolling.....CONNECT THE DOTS!!!!!

sauce? I'll straight up jizz if thats true

If they were real weapons FBI would have jumped all over that.

I don't know which faction of the FBI is working on this. They always seem to use a lot of caution and this looks like what they are doing now.

why on earth would a "crazed right winger" want to go and shit everything up, JUST before the midterm elections? i mean, if you're a right winger, you haven't been worried about the midterms since the Kavanaugh fiasco. why go and fuck all that up by getting sympathy for democrats?

P.S. NONE of the "bombs" went off. Ahem. NOBODY got hurt, at all. Kinda like the anthrax scare right after 9-11...and what happened with all that?

>sauce?
Q

Exactly. I would have believed the whole thing if you know who didnt get the first package a day or two ago.

no canceled stamps on the pic acosta released or the one on the fbi website. it should be easy to see who is dropping off packages to the cnn mailroom on video surveillance since they weren't mailed but i have a feeling we will never get that far.

You are fighting your reason. What's the point of that?

I actually know a retired FBI agent. Might pick his brain about this. He's a good guy but he's drank the kool-aid.

I've never seen pictures of bombs be released to the media so quick. Usually they keep that info tightly under wraps so that it can be used to help identify the culprit.

Exactly, go way out in left field and call it payback for the Beirut MC barracks. Would this appear as such an armature job? No.

Not taking a shotgun to my own mouth. And ive been wrong plenty of times in my life.

foxnews.com/politics/graham-calls-for-special-counsel-to-investigate-fbis-handling-of-clinton-emails-fisa-warrant

This is another excellent point, that is very suspicious. Consider the era we are living in. Imagine if 9/11 happened yesterday. The endless video would take a lifetime just to review. It's getting harder to do stuff like this, some of the photos could have just been some postal worker who took it with a phone.

A group of 13 Republican lawmakers have signed on to a letter asking Attorney General Jeff Sessions to appoint a second special counsel to investigate concerns they have with the Justice Department and FBI.

The lawmakers say this special counsel would look into agency leadership decisions to end the investigation into Hillary Clinton's unauthorized private email server, the circumstances surrounding the genesis of the Trump-Russia investigation, and allegations in a recently released House Intelligence Committee memo regarding government surveillance of former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page.

washingtonexaminer.com/13-republicans-ask-jeff-sessions-to-appoint-second-special-counsel-to-investigate-fbi-doj

it is not the spoon that bends desu senpai

We don't owe (((you))) anything
Get fucked

And there's been a definite pattern. Scalise, Rand Paul, the restaurant altercations, the calls for violence, the calls for confrontation, the orchestration of a smear campaign against a candidate for the supreme court that was utterly shameful and ridiculous. This is just one more thing that reveals their desperation....

I've read that the people mailed these packages were trying to stage a coup in Saudi Arabia. Khassogi was the bag man or the weapons man and that's why he was killed. If that's true it's within the realm of possibility the Saudis sent these packages. But, it could also be operatives for the Clintons, Soros and Obama trying to get ahead of that. There are so many possibilities, but one thing is for certain. Trump knows.

>have political desires
>the only way to achieve them is to have people agree with you
>person comes to you with honest question
Naw, sounds like youre fucking yourself. Please, carry on.

go here fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/statement-on-the-fbis-investigation-of-suspicious-packages different package than the CNN one no cancelled stamps.

bro... its the #MAGAbomber... most retarded terrorist in history.... his brain as impotent as all of his bombs... the ultimate CHUD

vault.fbi.gov/congressional-correspondence-regarding-hillary-clinton-email-server-investigation/Congressional Correspondence Regarding Hillary Clinton Email Server Investigation Part 01 of 01/view

Has a photo of a package with cancelled stamps been released? I've only seen two packages so far, the CNN one and the one the FBI released.

there have been stupider terrorist. at least the #MAGABomber didn't blow himself up while making the bombs.

Yeah no shit. The 0/x bombs going off is suspicious as hell.

No, just continue fucking off.

They evacuated the CNN building and DWS's office that had the package that was "returned" (pics of both). No postmarks, and they definitely would have been. The "returned" package would have also had a yellow return to sender label applied somewhere near the address. Also the "returned" package would have had to have been sent some unknowable days beforehand to arrive the same morning as the others. I'm going to go out on a limb and say none of these ever saw the inside of a post office.

Attached: PipeBomb.jpg (1140x641, 87K)

bro... its the #MAGAbomber... most retarded terrorist in history.... his brain as impotent as all of his bombs... the ultimate CHUD