Grandfather telling me a story from his childhood

>grandfather telling me a story from his childhood
>some 70 years ago
>living up in the North, it was about late winter/early spring
>says he remembers snow on the ground that day
>soldiers had been coming through his village for a little while now
>mostly just told by his parents and other adults in the village to stay away from them
>this day they came through with horses and some carts with men in them
>they came near his home in the town center
>he remembered one of them talking about a girl he loved that used to live here
>recalls that he said, "I wonder if she's still making that mead with Juniper berries mixed in..."
>father rushes him inside, refuses to answer any questions
>the men were executed, and he says they burned the village that day
Why do people still support these fucks?

Attached: Three_German_soldiers_returning-_from-_training_exercise_1941_small.jpg (500x417, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wxlaXhZvPvc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The germans were dispicable. The way they treated other Europeans was horrible. Only edgy retards think they are cool, and they lost the war too, as usual.

The Wehrmacht is supposed to did this? They sure did not, germany had the Feldgendarmerie to ensure no crimes was comitted, maybe the effected people was involved to terrorist groups

hows life in the Netherlands, rabbi?

>he says they burned the village that day
But that was a dragon. How did he not see a fucking dragon?

Just like Germans burned a church down with women and children inside as well.

God who the fuck believes this shit

I think propaganda is a huge thing

And I don’t think it was just “nazis”

Or maybe it was
The Germans were guns for hire for the British and we fucked them up 1776 AMERICA

Well according to the jewish media germany turned people into soap, so we might as well had a dragon

>never progressing beyond babby's first history lesson

>all these faggots replying seriously
am I being trolled?

Well you should have just stayed the fuck out of my beloved Russia and everything would be fine for you.

Thé heer most certainly did participate in the actions. Mostly it was einsatzgruppen, but the heer did, too.

They are still the same, but mimics democracy and nice, because of lost war

No, the regular army wasn't involved in crimes
If russia wouldn't have genocided the ukrainians the eastern rescue action would not have been needed

>"I wonder if she's still making that mead with Juniper berries mixed in..."

For the love of God

I bet it was that damn (((Thalmor)))

So they burned his village and executed all the men because a kid talked to them?

I feel like I’m missing something here.

this is just the opening of skyrim

This story is gay and so are you

Wow, I heard about this. I also heard they executed a horse thief out of convenience that day. Truly barbaric...

Attached: 1475098114416.png (1306x892, 86K)

is that a skyrim reference ?

>all the newfags missing it

This reminds me of the Israeli poster here once who saw a tattoo on his grandfather and was like "hey where is that from?" and he was like "I was in the camps!" and later on he looks up the tattoo and finds out it's actually a Nazi tattoo and he confronts his grandfather on it who is basically like "well you can out us and ruin our entire family forever or shut up about it" and user decided to not tell anybody IRL.

Attached: 1521315835757.jpg (585x720, 81K)

god damn it todd

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little mortal? I'll have you know I graduated top of my order in the cult of Molag Bal, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Mundus, and I have over 300 confirmed rapes. I am trained in Daedric warfare and I'm the top raper in all of Coldharbour. You are nothing to me but just another booty. I will fuck you with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on Nirn, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Aetherius? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of cultists across Tamriel and your soul is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, cocksleeve. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your anus. You're fucked, mortal. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can rape you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed sexual assault, but I have access to the entire arsenal of Oblivion and I will use it to its full extent to rape your miserable ass off the face of Nirn, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit cum all over you and you will drown in it. Bend over, kiddo.

Most dont play vidya

>muh Empire
Fuck off glow in the dark white gold niggers

Attached: F6DDDA65-C0C3-44E2-B216-78153A7CFE94.png (233x368, 52K)

One man's hero is another man's enemy as they say!

The effects of after the war is why everyone wishes they had one, literally ww2 Nazis would be americans heros today!

Attached: d91c1bf35c983be5c8aa0484b3f69306.jpg (564x834, 136K)

Holocoasters and masturbation machines.

Attached: 1409755803485.jpg (680x680, 34K)

Yay & we worked out it was is was a ss tattoo & they were living in Israel right? Hope something screen cap'ed that post!

Where did OP mention anything about Germany

Ihr Nederlander seit ein Scheißvolk. Zu töten euch was sehr gerechtfertigt

Attached: 1517156825679.jpg (600x869, 119K)

Your grandfather showed grand and intoxicating innocence. How could he be so naive?

i knew there was a reason i loved slaughtering these fucks on sight

No German was involved in crimes. The job of the Einsatzgruppe was, just as the name implies, to find and execute political commissars who very terrorizing the people

german war crimes in netherlands is when german soldier got drunk and pissed on street

Attached: (((you))).jpg (754x585, 233K)

Just the boomer newfags I imagine

I will have Breton for magic resistance served with that bait, sir. 5/10 made me reply

Attached: 1526081598848.jpg (700x700, 96K)

Nah. They opposed the political parties which wanted subjugate Germany. Every nation has a right to fight for itself.

You wont find solace in blaming Germany especially you're being ravaged by the forces that "won".

Got to be a bunch of newfag normies

k, that was a bit hard to read but I think I get who said and did what now.

Considering Skyrim is the most normie RPG ever made, I imagine that they are all the T_D Boomerpedes

>>he remembered one of them talking about a girl he loved that used to live here
>>recalls that he said, "I wonder if she's still making that mead with Juniper berries mixed in..."
>>father rushes him inside, refuses to answer any questions
>>the men were executed, and he says they burned the village that day
You should learn how to write. No one knows what the fuck you're trying to say.

go to eastern europe and speak to people. they all say the same thing, the germans were professionals polite and well behaved, yet they were all terrified of the soviets who were animals.

Idk, I know a bunch of gamerbros that are normie tier and just play shit like Madden or COD

I'm guessing juniper berries are used in Kosher food. Still sounds like a made up story

Attached: 1533753854314.jpg (640x640, 156K)

>thread is full of people who got it
lrn 2 read

Oh it's a video game reference?

Attached: jewen ss.png (1268x4500, 868K)

this....

A skyrim reference
>Be prisoner on cart
>Found with known terrorist organisation
>Stuck with a guy who talks about girl he used to be sweet on who made mead with juniper berries mixed in
>Get off cart for execution
>Dragon attacks before execution is carried out
>burns down village

>people who got it because they play gay video games
Learn to think.

Newfags gtfo my board reeeeeeeeee

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wxlaXhZvPvc

Goyim never forget. 6 gadrillion Jews were massacred by Aryan monsters such as yourself. Nevermind the other atrocities of the 20th century. They are insignificant compared to the holocaust. I personally have been based 16 times.