But there is a solution. All we need is a law that punishes employers that hire illegals...

But there is a solution. All we need is a law that punishes employers that hire illegals. If they can't get jobs here they will be starve to death. Why can't anyone else see this? I feel like im taking crazy pills.

Attached: zeihan.png (583x284, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MTSBEc4JJSQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

As a business owner, that's honestly insane. you'll be arresting most of the job creators in the USA. Just because you got a bachelor's doesn't mean you understand econ, kid.

The real answer is a peaceful Manifest destiny.

>If they can't get jobs here they will be starve to death

You mean turn to crime. No one just sits on their house and starves to death. They kill you and take your money.

>as a faggot dom, that's honestly insane. you'll be fucking most of the power tops in the USA. Just because you got a STD doesn't mean you know how to suck dick, kid.

that is you right now.

There are 10,000,000 NEETs in the US. More than enough to fill the unskilled labor that illegals provide. Man up and pay minimum wage, fucking slaver.

obviously ousting themselves as villians.

win-win. see farther than your nose.

>kiddo

Attached: 1539700573217.jpg (320x540, 40K)

Sure, let's kill thousands, if not millions of white people to "make brown people look bad"

they do pay minimum wage. they pay the illegals more than minimum wage. The government kickbacks for hiring minorities is what companies are after. I believe it's like 2k a colored person.

Most businesses don't employ illegals you idiot. Just crack down on restaurants, agriculture, and all forms of unskilled labor jobs.

untrained workers with back problems who've never been away from mommy? buy daycare, I'm not your nanny.

Bullshit. Everify should be mandatory. It’s easy as hell to use. Identity theft should be immediate 10 years in prison

every business employs Mexicans/SE Asians where possible, or they are no longer a business.

rememer the alamo. I keep my 9 ready. go ahead and goblin it up.

anyone you have to pay to be your friend isnt really your friend.

Migrants are modern settlers of the new world.

>All we need is a law that punishes employers that hire illegals
doesn't the aggro industries hire these illegals? dont farmers vote almost entirely republican and voted for trump as well? makes you think, eh?

>implying fat goblins don't have health problems

man you are the gayest poster i have seen in a long time. stop sucking on your buttplug, the left over feces is poisoning your mind.

How is it not a federal offense to hire an illegal?

I feel you user. As a construction worker its impossible to find whites willing to do alot of the work. Guys like me are very rare, most of us are just in the industry because of working with our dads.
All my white peers I tried to get into the industry eventually quit.

the employers are not the problem here.

nah, meat packing plants. Every one of them. Find a city with a lot of meat packing plants and you have found a cartel stronghold.

fuck you entitled little millennial shits in particular, I hate having to hire some partner's son, or ESPECIALLY, daughter

It already is a federal offense.

>all the guys i got hired quit

that is because they are not willing to break their backs to make half as much as pedro while paying taxes as pedro gets paid straight cash to slo-mo work all day.

worked with my dad since i was 12 doing beaner work for 14 years
hur dur entitled shits.
Im talking about those white that DIDNT have to do shit when they were younger not wanting to climb the ranks

you are a liability to everyone in your life who depends on you and I hope you're ashamed

They are not willing to break their backs because they think they are worth more than they are.

Pedro in most cases uses fake info and does pay taxes. Pedro also makes more money because hes been doing it forever and is probably good at what he does

oh boo hoo you whiny little cunt

you aint paying shit. they can do better so they do. If you were paying good they would stick around and you wouldn't be having to hire your partner's daughter.

you a greedy little scrub. get over it.

You're so blind, I'm glad you'll never be able to guide your pindick into the correct fat fold on your woman-hog and spread your genes

>does pay taxes

lies

lie to somebody that hasnt worked on tugboats for years. lie to somebody that hasnt been the head of a landscaping crew for years.

lie to somebody else you flag hiding faggot.

>climb ranks

in what? your father-son racket where you get all the money and the employee is stuck making 200 a week?

In order to climb ranks there has to be rungs on the ladder. tard.

i have guided this meat missile into over 20 women.

keep projecting mr. big businessman. you a bad motherfucker and you got it all figured out.

25% of workers in the US were paid less than minimum wage in 2015. Excluding legal subminimum wages (waiters, retards, et al), the vast majority of those workers are illegal aliens. Migrant farm laborers in some California counties are paid an average of $1/hr.

Kickbacks are only part of the problem. Another is that companies can tax deduct costs of hiring H1 workers, but can't tax deduct training costs (except wages) making it cheaper for them to import a semi-skilled foreigner than to train a NEET. It's pretty insane there is any category of business expense that is not tax deductible. Crony capitalism.

The Argie Junta wanted to train a massive army of counter subversion to kill of commies in Central America in the 70s.
Probably the only good idea they had, and the US said no.
Now you reap the consequences.

Attached: Portada-Contras.jpg (700x459, 482K)

you mean law breakers. you pieces of shit
who want profits at the expense of your
own country deserve to lose it.

if you trade your liberty for security you
deserve neither.

liberty = hiring americans
security = hiring non whites who don't belong
here.

a meaningful post? in this thread?

using logic and not being an arrogant faggot?

good job man. we need more quality posters.
i still call bullshit on the 1 dollar an hour. Why would they do that when they could have a higher quality of life where they came from (assuming it's not venezuela)? They must be running from something. Every illegal i have worked with was making at least minimum wage.

If they have to get illegal labor to fill up a team, then it is your friends who correctly value themselves. If you weren't so eager to go through cheap loopholes to buy illegal labor, you would be forced to pay what your friends demanded. In the end, businesses dream of cheap labor so they can live in luxury. If told to make a business plan that does not rely on illegal labor, they go into a fit of rage because they deserve their slave labor and wealth in their mind. Only when their immigrant workers vote to take all their wealth away will they realize how idiotic they were. Even then they might still blame other people. Business owners are so incredibly egotistical.

>it has nothing to do with the fact that wages have become massively deflated due to an over-supply of labor

>job creators
>record job surplus
>still doesn't want to pay more for labor
Yeah that wasn't even good as bait.

>i still call bullshit on the 1 dollar an hour. Why would they do that when they could have a higher quality of life where they came from
Remittances. Their living expenses here don't matter because their lessees put them into literal slave quarters and provide them with food, toiletries, etc. It's all for the money they send back home.

>impossible to find whites willing to do alot of the work
Looks like you need to pay more faggot

more and more reason why we need a wall

The businessmen believe the stagnation and even deflation of wages is the most important issue. They don't want to go back to the days of providing jobs that allowed a middle class existence. They will win in the end because they buy off congress, and have liberals open the borders in the name of tolerance.

Lol they are if they knowingly hire illegals. And they all do know.

Those meatpackers are also entirely republican, as well.

i believe that you believe this and this is the information put out there, but couldnt they make more in their own country? I heard mexican minimum wage is equal to 3.00 an hour here. Why would they not try to get into a meat packing plant that pays 10 dollars an hour, constantly hires illegals all day every day, and even advocates the hiring of more illegals to their illegal employees.

I suspect these folks are outlaws wanted for more than crossing the border and this is a way for them to fall off the grid.

I could be wrong though. I just find it hard to believe.

NEETS are lazy fucks who could get a jobe, but dont.

I'm not so sure of that. Do you have stats on the political views of meat packing plant owners?

If what you say holds up, then they are only republican for the same reason niggers are democrats. Dem gibs.

fuck em either way.

Those business men are republican, user.

Peter Zeihan always has really good analysis and sees things from a very realistic perspective. He does a good job of understanding how all kinds of different factors pressure the world into moving in a certain direction. But he's top fatalistic. He just describes whats happening in the world as an inevitability but never accounts for the fact that decisive proactive action can change the cards. In this case the lack of a "simpler solution" has more to do with the lack of will in the United States rather than it literally being impossible to stop migration. Still he probably has a point that we ain't seen nothin yet. The hoards are coming no matter what. Its a question of how its dealt with

Can't argue with that.

>question of how it is dealt with

Alamo 2.0 preferably. keep that commie aztec sun god shit where it belongs.

if they cant get work, they will collect social benefits. I say anyone caught coming in illegally has to do time in a manual labor camp out in the desert somewhere, and then be sterilized before being released instead of just being sent back to try again. make the risk of illegal entry outweigh the benefit.

Attached: mexitard.jpg (910x1024, 110K)

He is former Stratfor and also thinks like George Friedman. They talk about birth rates but not demographic changes.

youtube.com/watch?v=MTSBEc4JJSQ

A projected African population of 4 billion and like Steyn says here.....what are the chances they all want to stay put?

Illegals come from many countries in Latin America. Venezuelan wages are something like $10 a month. One Honduran in the current caravan claimed he was getting paid pennies per hour.
>Every illegal i have worked with was making at least minimum wage.
1. If an American is working along side them, the illegal alien is usually getting paid a legal wage. All illegal or mixed illegal and guest worker companies are ones where you see rampant slave labor. A Minnesota company was indicted for labor trafficking, among other crimes against humanity, just last week.

2. Are you sure they were getting paid minimum+ wage? My uncle in Nevada knows a guy (from volunteering) who's a Dreamer that took a plea bargain on a DUI to avoid a felony charge, which would have made him eligible for deportation (bleeding heart liberal judge, I guess). The terms of the plea included parole and maintaining a job under penalty of getting the felony slapped on him for failure to comply.

So he gets a job as a dishwasher, right? 40 hours a week, shit work, but steady and he can keep until he serves his parole and can stay in the DACA program. His employer does not give him days off. His employer pays him for 40 hours a week, regardless of the over time. He complained once and the employer told him to keep his mouth shut or they'd fire him and get him deported. So 16+ hours a week, he's a slave. How many of his co-workers know? Not you, I'm guessing.

3. Not every illegal alien is a slave, most aren't. But every illegal serves, whether they or their employers intend it or not, to enable a system of slavery, abuse, and humiliation. Largely, they're fine with it. It's a better deal than they'd get otherwise. Thanks, Democrats. Never change! Keep saying, "HURR DURR Demorats are the real raciss lol, tards" because it's goddamned true.

Well, there always is climate change. That will accelerate migration.

I need 5 for a new house I'm building

Bruh Mexican minimum wage is like 3 dollars a day. I’ve been there, the taxi driver complained about it. A burger flipper makes three times as much in an hour as Mexican flippers make in a day

>driving asylum seekers from central america to....

>to....
beggars can be choosers, this means they just want to go to USA

The people who make the laws are buddies with the billionaire globalists that employ the illegals. The billionaires have too much political power.

>are you sure they were getting paid minimum+ wage? My uncle in Nevada knows a guy (from volunteering) who's a Dreamer that took a plea bargain on a DUI to avoid a felony charge, which would have made him eligible for deportation (bleeding heart liberal judge, I guess). The terms of the plea included parole and maintaining a job under penalty of getting the felony slapped on him for failure to comply.

yes i am sure. this part of the post only serves to confirm that spics that work for insanely cheap are trying to lay low and stay off the grid due to a need to run from something other than poverty.

Most meat packing plants will hire them straight though the door with bonuses to get other illegals to work there. Meanwhile they make the whites and blacks go through a temp agency.

It's insanity.

and this is only because they are a corrupt people. Their homeland represents who they are as a people. A nation with no people is just a bunch of land. Add good people and it will grow strong. Add a caravan and it will resemble the corruption they are "fleeing" from.

Okay, what is your solution to the problem?

>All we need is a law that punishes employers that hire illegals.
You're a retard. Or a recent college graduate. Right? Laws already exist for this. It's enforcement that's the problem.

If they just want to get out of their country they can stop in Mexico or go to South America, it's much closer.

Oh wait, they want free shit in a rich country. Fuck off, lazy fuckers.

The punishment should be to pay the amount the illegal would have made if he was paid minimum wage for life. Bankrupt people for this kind of shit.

cuck out.

i have grown to hate my own people because of their weakness. A strong white boy is a real find these days. A dying breed desu.

I find it fascinating that the white man is easily motivated to go kill people thousands of miles away in the name of "freedom" and "democracy", but getting them to stand up for themselves, the people they love, and their own quality of life is like pulling teeth.

((propaganda)) has worked great.

>only serves to confirm...due to a need to run from something other than poverty
I don't know what you're getting at and you've said something like it a few times now. They're all running from ICE, even the Dreamers now. They're all "running from" lower wages, living in a shithole, having to take responsibility, the fees and expenses of applying for a visa, the anxiety of leaving to get a visa and not knowing if they'll ever come back, feelings of inferiority, being just another dumb stupid ape, and on and on. The psychology of illegals aren't different from anyone else. Anyone from their culture would behave the same in the same circumstances within the normal variation of people.

As asylees, they're actually required to stop in Mexico under international law. By going to the United States, they waive all international refugee protections. It's only our own dumb laws brought about by idiotic and corrupt Congresses that allow them to apply for asylum when they get here, much like our own dumb laws that say they get to dink around here until a Judge orders them deported.

I call it the Golden Path. Check bookstores in 2020.

>you'll be arresting most of the job creators in the USA.
So be it.

Woe to the shepherds.

Straight up if what these people are saying is true and this is just the state of the world right now, The USA literally has the right to invade and 'nation build' these failed states.

I think they think if they take this line of reasoning it will help bring people to their side when it just justifies a humanitarian war against these nations.

i generally believe you, but the spic you gave as an example was running from a dui charge. I supect many are running from worse. That's all i'm saying. Why else would you come to a country to be uprooted and your shit taken from you the moment the feds find out?

That would be like me moving to south africa for a higher paying job and buying a home there only to have the nigger government take it all from me a year later. The only way i would do that is if i was running from some pretty hard repercussions in my own country due to my own actions.

Post some source because i literally can't believe your government is so retarded as to be involved with handing out Diversity Stipends for brown people while not being able to see if that person is a legal worker or not.

Then again you retards don't even have federal ID system yet.

it varies state to state. Most get s 2500 dollar rebate for hiring the chronically unemployed or those of government assistance... meaning mostly niggers and spics.

google "hiring minorities tax rebate" and sort through the bullshit. they try to make information on this subject murky on purpose. Find someone in HR that works at an illegal den and they might tell you the real deal, but those kinds of people don't post here and if they do they usually have dog in the race and wont give you a real answer.

you do know most of them work for cash right? they are illegal, leech off the system and don't pay taxes.

the biggest redpill of my life.A long time ago I got haired as an illegal wrangler for a big landscaping company. They would freak the fuck out when i would run the dump truck over curbs in fear of getting pulled over and deported. I liked running over curbs.

Anyways, when it came time to get paid i was making 15 an hour and getting a check. The owner tried to hide paying the illegals but one day i caught him handing out pedro's straight cash in his office, so i asked them how much they got paid once we were out on the job. they were all getting paid 10 an hour and showed me the cash to prove it. An 80 hour week meant they made 800 dollars to diddle and do things that required little to no skill. Meanwhile i also made 800 to take on all the responsibility and pay taxes.

I quit shortly after figuring out i was the company's tax mule that gave them an appearance of legitimacy. The gig was alright until then.

Anybody saying these spics that dont speak english are paying taxes is so full of shit.

hired*

Attached: 561537426620045.jpg (720x692, 49K)

Make it illegal to lend to them and to employ them.
Make it illegal for them to hold bank accounts.
Make it illegal to harbor or house them.

Ever go to an ER? Next time count the illegals that are there for no apparent reason.

Last time i went i was the only white guy, like 10 spic families, and 1 black family. This was in TN.

AND enforce it. that is the big thing. A lot of these laws exist but nobody can be bothered to enforce them. The police sure do a good job at writing me tickets for minor traffic infractions like going 5 miles over the speed limit, but they cant be bothered to take an interest in paco's meth ring and crazy bank account. A mexican restaurant where i live got busted for drug trafficking and money laundering and they ARE STILL OPEN even though this shit was in the paper.

Nobody can be bothered.

Bump

Attached: 1539063576699.png (714x612, 350K)

i guess e-celebs and fake bombs are more pressing matters.

Sounds like homelessness is in your future, leech

Terry is fucking dead.

So democrats have always been the slavers

Lol tough luck, quit breaking the law nigger

yet his spirit lives on my friend. We need all the help against CIA niggers we can get.

In the pit where those who take their own life reside.

Employers who get caught employing legal immigrants get fined up the asshole

Why get a job when you can get autismbux lmao
Why work some dead end job where you will be treated less than garbage by your boss and the general public when you can get money from the government and still do things you enjoy day in and out. You can't live on minimum wage, may as well enjoy the shit life in relative comfort.