Why is it that censorship-free communities like Jow Forums inevitably become right wing...

Why is it that censorship-free communities like Jow Forums inevitably become right wing, but heavily moderated shitholes like twitter, reddit, leftypol, etc. become leftist?

Attached: 1537390869111.jpg (500x598, 190K)

duhhh i dunno its like blatant faggotry has to be enforced because otherwise the homos are too busy having panic attacks from being verbally owned to spout they gay shit?

Attached: O_Sullivans_Law.png (1326x432, 46K)

The left cant win a fair fight

Attached: 81305E5A-975C-4C72-84DA-F38B27CB602D.jpg (1136x551, 65K)

the former only happened because of the latter
literally banned and drove out principled centrists and turned them to the dark side

This

>Why is it that censorship-free communities like Jow Forums inevitably become right wing

Because we are on the side of truth and logic. (((They))) deal in lies and therefore need the censorship to keep those lies alive. Race and intelligence is one obvious example.

Attached: 1537232838430.jpg (454x453, 57K)

I get banned by some jew sympathizer every time I fucking post here.
So idk what you mean desu

TheRedPill reddit is heavely moderated and is not a leftist community.

Leftists try to infiltrate everything, that's why they abuse systems like democracy and other systems that use voting.
Any system that does not use voting, for example blood lineage, dictatorships, etc, has a natural protection against leftist take over.

That's why people need to start their own communities based in the heritage of the will of the founders and say fuck off to the voting meme.

I think even you can figure that out.

It's obvious to say that TheRedPill reddit is not a democracy and the founders put in power people that they like and apply the rules at their own discresion.

Because here people are here to say retarded moron shit that right ringers tend to say and do with no consequence. On reddit and twitter you have actual modship and identity and need to think rationaly instead of calling people nigger faggot as an argument.

Because Hitler literally did nothing wrong

Lmao censorship free

being anonymous removes social pressure
websites where you are anonymous attract right-wingers because social pressure is anti-right

>think rationally
You mean shill to mainstream opinion

Gtfo kike bitch double nigger fag

people get bored with faggotry and shitposts and leave

seems like rightists love it enough to stay

This right here. Just look at what happened to SCP. They slowly made their way into the administration and finally took over the entire site. Always stay vigilant for these subhumans and physically attack them in the streets if you know you can get away with it. They deserve death.

It’s the same reason why everyone on /pol uses fake profiles on Twitter. Pussies

>Any system that does not use voting, for example blood lineage, dictatorships, etc, has a natural protection against leftist take over.

Agreed. That is what we need here. The kikes can subvert democracy too easily.

Attached: 1538806190765.png (540x735, 486K)

I'm a centrist and lurk on discussion on both sides.

Both left & right are fucking mentalists. The left with their weirdly fascist thought policing of everything "problematic", and the right with constant paranoia and conspiracy theories about "jews, false flags" and other laughable nonsense.

Just watching you both go at it is entertaining, though makes me feel a bit sad for you all, as everyone else just gets on with their lives.

>Always stay vigilant for these subhumans and physically attack them in the streets if you know you can get away with it. They deserve death.
phew, you must be glad your work day is almost over Schlomo

>RADICAL CENTRISM
BASED

Attached: right wing.jpg (900x528, 90K)

isn't leftypol unmoderated

It's not just that places like pol are unmoderated, it's also that they are *anonymous*.

When people are anonymous that removes the primary basis for status-whoring. People will tend to say what they really believe when what they say doesn't affect their status.

In communities without anonymity/with persistent identities, people will say whatever in order to fit into whatever the dominant memes are in order to avoid trouble, or they will say whatever in order to attack their neighbors who they see as rivals for higher social status.

The 'whatever' it is they say in these situations are not all equality interchangable; it is a certain kind of environment with certain selection pressures, that tends to select for memes that revolve around the lowest common denominator.

Hence, non-anonymous arbitrarily moderated internet communities so often tend to be leftist internet communities.

In the end, It is a huge spoiler but everybody here is a lefty, I am unironically sure that inbetween discussions, shitposting, and flagposters i could vouche that about 70% of the people i have seen writing things down could get along with anyone, It is common sense we are all from one

1 Timothy 4:1
Now the Spirit expressly says that in later times some will depart from the faith by devoting themselves to deceitful spirits and teachings of demons, through the insincerity of liars whose consciences are seared, who forbid marriage and require abstinence from foods that God created to be received with thanksgiving by those who believe and know the truth.

There so many truth`s in here predicting us coming together to wait for Chris his return,The Devil is all around us, The pill, Abortion, Suicidal Music You name it and it is against the fucking law of nature.

Attached: GolemNPC.jpg (2000x2000, 392K)

bluepilled and gay

First you need to eliminate the communists, talmudic devils and traitors.
If not you could end up like the exURSS or worst... Like Sweden.

This guy is a Jew

>other laughable nonsense

Go away.

Stop huffing your own farts dude
Everyone is a complete shithead, you and I included
The sides are not equally retarded right now which is sort of incredible, but after it's done we'll surely return to that status quo.

>It's not just that places like pol are unmoderated, it's also that they are *anonymous*.

I know some vbulletin forums that are still running, that in the past where progressive/center/leftwing and now they are rapidly absorbing Jow Forums memes and going more and more daring with their rethoric.
The trick is that the moderation is pretty light.

this is pretty true actually

Attached: 1521681377067.jpg (236x227, 13K)

Because by historical standards we're all lefties. Its not that any of us are particularly "right wing" or "fascist" its that the left has run away so far to the left and so fanatically that everyone with an opinion right of marx is considered a KKK loving fascist nazi literal hitler.

Our entire "movement" is a simple return to the days when people used critical thinking skills to solve problems. Like from the beginning of time until the '90s.

Attached: 1539645414735.jpg (670x424, 145K)

I am an anarchist posting on pol

ffs answer the leftypol question

witnessed

Because leftism requires censorship of thought to make any real sense. "Shiny happy people" is only a good song if you ignore all other music.

Jow Forums isn't censorship-free. The mod deletes left wing threads.

>my political endgame is utter stagnation
>I’m terrified of picking a side because god forbid I am asked to defend my convictions, I’ll just sit on the fence, stay irrelevant, and try not to offend anyone
>everyone is a retard but me

Btw Plebbit isn't leftist. Neither is Twitter. They're just not far right shitholes so they get called leftist.

kek, no they fucking don't.
They delete shit threads, off topic threads, & doxxing threads. They do not automatically delete "let wing" threads.

Survival of the fittest

What makes an idea (meme) “fit” or “superior”? How well it performs within its environment, for animals and genes this is self-explanatory. But for ideas, which only exist in the abstract, what “environment” do they exist in?

The same abstract place the rules of our universe exist. In essence the strong memes are the ones that are true.

It’s almlst exactly like genetics

8pol has heavy moderation. Even more right wing than this place but they are humorless mega ass faggots. Not even /a/ comes close.

O’Sullivan’s Law states that any organization or enterprise that is not expressly right wing will become left wing over time. The law is named after British journalistJohn O’Sullivan.

Television shows are the best examples of this. 24, House. Charitable foundations are worse but harder to see.

One of the reasons for this is leftist intolerance versus right-wing tolerance. Rightwingersare willing to hire openly left-wing employees in the interest of fairness. Left-wingers, utterly intolerant, will not allow a non-Liberal near them, and will harass them at every opportunity. The result over time is that conservative enterprises are infiltrated by leftists but leftist enterprises remain the same or get worse.

Also,leftismis in and of itself a form of decay. It’s what happens not just to television shows but to nations, churches and universities as the energy given off by the big bang of their inception slowlyebbsaway. Rather thanexpendvitality in originality and creation they become obsessed withintrospection, popularity and lethargy.Leftismis entropy of the spirit and intellect.

Another reason is that the parasitic nature of Liberals/Leftists attracts them to existing money.

W I T N E S S E D

Attached: 1538862295646.jpg (584x584, 34K)

Because right-wingers don't censor left-wingers as often as left-wingers censor right-wingers. At least in today's world.

there are some anti-left holdouts on reddit. you probably never heard of em

It's not automatic but I've definitely seen a lot of threads that question the Jow Forums narrative get mysteriously deleted even though they don't break any rules.

Only ideas prevail on Jow Forums
The leftist can't deal with this

90% of the conversation there are them accusing each other of being shills, they derail themselves constantly
It's the future of Jow Forums if we let the shills drive us to complete paranoia by taking ourselves too seriously

>8pol
>they are humorless mega ass faggots
Holy shit are they ever.
8pol is what happens when the blackpill takes over the existence of everyone on the board.

Most of them fail to get their point across in a non "POL BTFO FOR ALL ETERNITY" type of way.

For real. You get banned just for calling out obvious slide threads with a low effort sage response.

That's because leftists can't accept being wrong once the facts have been presented disproving themselves.

They're not blackpilled, just pure accelerationist (they may be right in that regard)
And their anti-shill "immune system" is so overreactive they spend all their times attacking themselves.
The board has fucking Lupus

Because announcing a sage has always been bannable.

The left has to censor and destroy diversity to be able to create the illusion of majority opinion.

>The board has fucking Lupus
I meant blackpilled in the sense that "everyone is a shill without exception", but you hit the nail on the head far harder than I.

Anybody that gives half a shit about censorship doesn't stay in heavily moderated shitholes, because the point of heavy moderating is to shape a community into what the community organizers want it to be.
I can't blame them for wanting it that way, after all it's not like anybody is forced to stay, the real problem is that those same kind of assholes wiggle their way into any community and rot it from the inside.

Is it the lack of censorship that attracts the right or the anonymity? I think the right is just a bunch of faggots in hiding.

>I think the right is just a bunch of faggots in hiding
Gee, I wonder why that is when the type of kneejerk outrage culture thought policing that could ruin your entire life was so incredibly prevalent for so long?
The combination of anonymity & free speech has a way of getting to the actual truths far better than anything else.

>I think the right is just a bunch of faggots in hiding.
[deleted]

>leftist is a bitter, butthurt asshole
Lmao

Just as leftists hate the Free Market because it produces winners and losers, they hate the Free market of ideas because it chooses winners(us) and losers(them)

Attached: hellyeah.jpg (405x343, 36K)

all the big boys are on saloforum or mpc

go back

of course its a brit

Attached: 1527361144366.jpg (736x1024, 172K)

Yeah listening to a bunch of anonymous faggots whom you can't tell who they are that can make up anything they want is definitely the best way to find the truth. For all you know you've been getting most of your info from middle school kids all this time. Litterally the only reason I come here is to see how crazy of shit I can get you right wing idiots to believe and it's a lot. But you know what they say the best idea are the ones people won't put their names behind.

do you know of any leftist forums? im curious as to how these and stormfront stack up to them. i feel like the leftypol hideouts have much better graphics but the usual retarded userbase

Hang yourself with a noose woven from nappy pubes.

this

I can stand up and say I like Fagdeua, and I'll get 20 hate replies, but at least I won't be banned from posting.

Leftists oppose freedom because they believe in the right to be offended. The right believes the right to freedom of speech overcomes that right to be offended.

Nice

Them numbers.

there's nothing wrong with middleschoolers who drop truth bombs

kek o vey

I'm waiting for that game company.

>saloforum or mpc
A bunch of pretentious idiots that think they are intelligent because the write every post like a school essay.
I can write like that , I just don't have the fucking time to read and write a bibles worth of text for every god damn post .
The will write 1000 words, just repeating the same thing over and over again ,fucking idiots

Attached: 20181024_200440.png (500x375, 145K)

I feel like a centrist, I'm full on fascist and vote for republicans.

Try /leftypol/ on 8ch.
Pretty much exactly the same as here except far shittier memes & almost entirely retarded logics.

Right wing views aren't popular among people who are in the internet arguing for fun age bracket. So you espouse the popular views for upboats and handjobs, and the anonymous folks are free to express their opinions without backlash.

Noose of pubes? Most be a bigger faggot then I thought to have those types of fantasies

I much prefer some user's phrase I've stolen; "political non-euclidean".

I know about them but I meant stand alone sites

I always hate it when people have a hard "us vs them" dichotomy that dictates everything in their lives. If you aren't a communist you're a fascist, or if you aren't a republican you're a democrat. There are things in between that hold just as serious convictions as the most extreme elements. This is a straw man but I'm finally just tired of seeing it posted fucking everywhere now.

I've gotten pretty tired of the "muh centrism" hate myself; as though automatically taking the polar opposite stance to those you primarily disagree with is anything but a brainlet-as-fuck move.

It’s basic instinct tard. I look back and admit I was a liberal. Latching on to every (muh) this and that and what about what my friends and media tell me to care about. Friends and media come and go. Your bottom line and your well being defines who you are as an adult. Some never leave the mentality that they formed as as youth and in their early adult life, as a so called liberal. The rest go on to become an asset to people and their close kin. MjJj102418

Well imagine a world without police, of course barbaric street thugs would win over lawful intellectuals. An anonymous place that allows racism, and for you to essentially ignore logic and reason and simply plug your ears and force your opinion down others throats ends up being right wing apparently. Jow Forums is the wild west, more freedom, and more criminals too.

the truth will set you free

Attached: 1537319409183.jpg (388x388, 20K)

>Why is it that censorship-free communities like Jow Forums inevitably become right wing, but heavily moderated shitholes like twitter, reddit, leftypol, etc. become leftist?

take a guess at who's doing the censoring.

A polite society is a armed society
-Mick of Mick and Ralph's

Attached: pol.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

>Why is it that censorship-free communities like Jow Forums inevitably become right wing, but heavily moderated shitholes like twitter, reddit, leftypol, etc. become leftist?

Because when your core philosophy is false and you are a cult, you must enforce its belief and dissemination by force

You mean like Stalingrad ?

You cannot control Jow Forums with money.

You can control the others with money.

Attached: Joseph_Goebbels.jpg (572x800, 60K)

Because the human state of mind is naturally "right wing".
Go back to any pre modern state in any part of the world and you will see they all have one thing in common.
That is the support of their own people's interest, prosperity and the belief in a rightful suzerainty over their homelands.

I mean like Iwo Jima

Attached: B1EE87EE-67EA-49B1-B15D-F0CFE572C717.png (1136x640, 1.12M)

Racism doesn't just spout out of the ether from some cold cave on Dagobah, you know. Some is just literally uninformed morons parroting bullshit they heard from other uninformed morons, but strereotypes are overwhelmingly based on truths.
You can't on the one hand ignore positive stereotypes (muh big black dicks) while decrying negative ones. Especially the harmless kind of "negative" ones that are overwhelmingly true. For instance, I've known a ton of blacks, and the stereotype of the vast majority of them loving them some BBQ/Grape drinks/watermelon, while not universally true for every individual, is overwhelmingly true on the whole.
>and for you to essentially ignore logic and reason and simply plug your ears and force your opinion down others throats
So how would you peg the leftist tactic of universally ignoring uncomfortable facts that go against their preferred narrative? Shouting down all of it as some form of ism or another?
Since when did thoughts & discussions become fucking criminal?

because heavy moderated shitholes obviously push center right people out of their community so they go to where they still can talk.

Attached: 35-tYFVY_400x400.jpg (400x400, 11K)