Seriously though, how did this guy get so many subs and how does he consistently pull in so many views...

Seriously though, how did this guy get so many subs and how does he consistently pull in so many views? His literal AVERAGE video gets 4 million within a few days, and they usually get to like 5 or 6 million over a period of weeks. Just a while ago he made a video called 'bitch lasagna' that didn't even have a photoshopped thumbnail and was only 2 minutes long and it got to 15 million.

Yes I watched the game theorists' video explaining it but honestly I don't think the international thing accounts for it completely. There are other international youtubers who make a video a day and aren't that big.

> inb4 T series

Yes they will eclipse his sub count in a few weeks but their average viewcount isn't close

Attached: pewdiepie.jpg (976x549, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AFY7mGkmFxo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

its not rocket science pleb he's a real one, real recognize real

Stop advertising your shitty channel Felix

he's based and talks about real issues politically, i think that's why I like him

Because he was the first one to achieve such high numbers. Fans can be very fanatical and want to give him views regardless of the content. When Gangnam Style was in the high 800-900 million view range there were literally groups of people that wanted the video to get to 1bn views and would sit and rewatch the video over and over from multiple devices.....people are desperate to feel apart of something, doesn't matter how meaningless it is.

Leading editing style

He who controls the 9 year olds controls the world

He just has an engaging personality paired with honesty about what he does. I find him entertaining, and a lot of other people do too.

This basically although I want to rephrase it.

He snowed balled faster than anyone because he was one of the first popular streamers. That is it really, he was a pioneer. Its like being the first gold miners during a gold rush.

I'm not trying to disregard his talent or anything by the way. Obviously his talent and charisma is what got him views in the first place.

PewDiePie, more like qt 3.14

How is this politics?

He got his subs by being the most obnoxious faggot among all the obnoxious faggots who scream and flail around in front of gameplay footage. Thankfully that genre mostly died and he's a lot more based now, and he was able to retain that huge audience

He is a political figure and the thread is about his influence. How is it not political?

Felix is based. He's intelligent and funny, and he named the Jew and the nigger.

Attached: 1517807106097.png (1280x720, 1004K)

He is quite intelligent, and has a mind for marketing. He also self pilled himself that anyone who spends that much time in the public eye has to be true to themselves or die.

Attached: broom2.png (448x353, 250K)

pewdiepie is /ourguy/

And the guy is basically blacklisted by youtube.
His channel doesn't appear in the trending list or the recommended list, he isn't invited for the Rewind, the bell doesn't work for him, big companies (like Disney) basically created their youtubers and they couldn't dethrone the guy.
Against everything, but he stands tall.

Remember the top 10 big channels from 4 or 5 years ago? Where are they now?
The guy is monster.

Reminder in a recent video he said that he would be returning to the bridge.

>The guy is a* monster.

Talking like a nigger isn't cool

He's le white, blond and blue eyed masterrace. anytime there is an industry that is hasn't been jewed, based on purely on merit whites will always end up at the top. Felix got where his is before youtube became jewtube. It will never happen again.

He is?
I thought he only browses reddit in front of the camera.

>the international thing

God it's a small world in America

>Always return to your bridge
everyone eventually has their bridge.

Attached: 1512448008131.jpg (886x1024, 69K)

I've been following Herr Pewds since he had 1487 subscribers.

Its not

He's entertaining, and his overexcitement and weirdness that YouTubers use to attract viewers isn't fake, but due to him actually being a weird fuck

>how did this guy get so many subs
search for a kike behind him.
you think this cucked retard just got himself millions of subs coz he makes his faggot ass idiotic bullshit videos??
there is always a kike behind this kind of shit
fagdiepie is pushing the degeneracy onto the teens

actually there are quite a few jewtubers who have a lot of subs and all of them get the promotion and exposure by jewggle and jewtube

if jewtube wanted it could have propelled anyone at all intor "recommended" and then also gave your videos any number of views.

the first time i've noticed jewtube really spins on the views is when that gook PSY came out with his faggot ass video.. what's it's name.. but it got like over 1 billions views in a matter of couple of weeks. the video is retarded but i guess someone wanted South Korea exposes and known on the market.. you know so you can buy those Samsung Galaxis and all other kind of cheap korean crap

so they fucking promote this shit via subversion by making some unknown korean faggot into some one hit wonder.. while no one even remember what the fuck is the name of that song.. it's retarded as fuck tho.. and it's in korean

who the fuck would watch some korean faggot ass song unless jewtube shoved it up everyone's ass plus spinned up the view count

the same shit with fagdiepie.. only here they are pushing to degeneracy. also while that faggot had 60mil+ subs, his video get on average about 3-4mil views.. that means that in reality about 50mil subs are fake ass jewtube kikery

any real channel with real subs would get at least 80% views from total subs, otherwise it's a fake sub.

also i know for a fact that you can pay to get promoted on jewtube if you fit their leftie faggot narrative and you will get thousands of subs instantly, but you still will not get a lot of views

it's a fucking scam.

good channels on youtube don't get exposure or subs. it's ironic

/pol

go back to stormfag you old schizo cunt

it had more to do with him living in and streaming from multiple countries so he started showing up in different nations YouTube recommended feeds. He was by no means the first popular streamer.

He lived in Sweden before, and he occasionally went to Italy I assume. He's only recently moved to England. That's not that much travel, but it might have helped him a small bit.

The kike you're seeking is named minecraft. He's bascially famous for being the most popular minecraft channel when minecraft took off. There's no conspiracy, just kids.

Your comment about subs vs views is hilarious. Most subs dont watch any of your videos.

its definitely true google pushes certain videos to the top, but psy isn't likely one of them. He probably got a lot of views for being a catchy song, and having a thumb that made people click.

The kinds of videos that do get pushed are vice, new rapper garbage, and most of all movie trailers.

You have to think whether it's organic through the algorithms or some manual priority. When you get the new spiderman, that's bought. When you get jordain peterstain or ben SHAPIRO for the millionth time because you only watch pol videos, that's just the algorithm. Pewdipie was for years and years the algorithms response to any person who watched a gaming video.

Attached: 1331639351709.jpg (320x240, 36K)

>reee gangnam style was a meme so it was tha j00s

you can literally make $1000-$5000 on a single video that has 3 million views

he releases one of those every day

do the math. this guy makes stupid amounts of money. even smaller youtubers are out buying 100k cars, houses, and toys. he's probably worth close to 100 million

I mean I used to think the dude was a tard a few years back when he was playing COD and spouting off lame catch phrases.

Now though he's more interested in memes, internet culture and current events and he's one of the rare voices who isn't full of shit or trying to push an agenda. In an age where we're all too isolated or overworked to have time for actual friends youtubers provide the illusion of companionship. If that's what you want you could do worse then Pewds.

bet you think you're smart
how sad

to get from medium to big you often sign contracts on youtube, it's true. he even made a video talking about it

>he's probably worth close to 100 million
I highly doubt that. he's for sure worth multiple millions, probably over 10 million, but I don't think he's close to 100 million

He makes entertaining videos for people who watch youtube videos

he's said in a video before he made like 20 million in one year

he actually scoffed at the 20 million number that someone estimated to be his networth

he was a popular "lets player" that appealed to children with his screaming at vidyogaems

thats literally it, he targeted children, other children shared it etc. majority of his audience is kids that grew up with him, making them loyal to whatever he does now.

All of this is wrong

It's due to early youtube promotion tactics, region codes, and the fact that he went to school/moved/moved yet again. He was being promoted in 4 major region codes, which jewtube then took as a sign that he was (((theirgoy))) and promoted him further

Attached: smugun.jpg (560x577, 35K)

No shit, he’s swedish.

They have weird humor over there in the north...

the pareto principle? To those that have more shall be given. Because he got some success, he got more of it. Then because of that he got more.

he's handsome, he's funny, he's calm

I think the Swedish top tax bracket is 50%, so even if he is worth that much, he only gets paid half that

this

he lives in the UK

He's Swedish? Never guessed.

i see you brad

Hey Brad I thought you lurked.

Bye Marzia...

Attached: 1532550933081.jpg (1102x967, 89K)

He started the whole "let's play" thing early and changed his content adapting to his audience, while others only played COD and lost relevance.

UK is similar, 45% for top bracket

Hes some Chad Swede Aryan what did you expect

I think she just can't wait to start pumping out babies. She obviously doesn't have to work a day in her life, so she's got to do something to fill her day.

Form of protest YouTube
He’s from the beginning
Outline doesn’t want him to be successful
And he’s quietly injecting red pills

im convinced he bots a portion of his views and subscriptions. he's still a faggot because of his old videos and being epic style our guy xD doesn't change shit

After so much success and a few bumps, he's pretty self aware for a youtuber and that can be appealing to older viewers. While the memes and voices are for younger viewers.

Eat a phat one Brad, brad #2 will always be the superior wifu.

Gangnam Style is fucking awesome
the only music video i've watched more is the uncensored blurred lines

stay mad cananigger

ive never heard of this faggot, apparently poltards like him for being alternative,yet he has a gazillion views on faggotdicksucktube

open your eyes you fucking worthless cunts

What got him over the hump was relocating from one country to another while maintaining his global English speaking audience. This hacked the YouTube algorithms and pushed his videos in suggestion boxes to the moon.

I feel ashamed cos I used to hate him but is now actually quite real with it, except some retarded moments in his (their) edits.

Matthew principle dummy

disney drops him for 'anti-semitic' remarks
a good kek here
youtube.com/watch?v=AFY7mGkmFxo

Attached: 4.png (535x441, 335K)

He got lucky, and because he hasnt done anything to upset his audience too much, he just kept growing

He literally talked shit about India in a recent video by comparing his blue eyes with their dark skin.

shell(((berg)))

Snowball effect

he got a big push from that south park episode
was the first i'd heard of him

i dont know how he began or rose to fame but he can be pretty funny. its a shitposting style of le internet humor that im pretty his kid fanbase doesnt understand at all but likes it because its "zany"

He's real

All the others are fake ass bitch lasagnas

Attached: 3ED9AB9D-B65B-489A-B77D-FEDB13475BA2.jpg (615x409, 57K)

This is literally the dumbest thing I've ever read on this board full of dumb shit

Nah, it's the other way around.

>He thinks that stops Swedish taxes
They follow you like a ghost

bonus memes.

He's just your typical blue eyed blondish hair Chad. He works hard and deserves all the happiness in the world. I hope he and Marzia have a huge family HuWhute family and bless the world with their superior genetics and such.

I can’t lie, I couldn’t stand him when he played games, but his “entertainment” vids are not bad. I just watched his top 10 fashion memes vid like 5min ago, and it was better than anything on tv.

frfr tho
lol lighten up nigger

His stuff appeals to children. Literally. 7 to 14 year Olds. The most coveted market in capitalism.

Attached: 0B1BD23B-9ABC-4D5F-8EEB-C1DEC4E488D0.jpg (887x500, 97K)

27yo right winger and I watch pewds vids as they come out. I skip his gamplay vids. He is lowkey right wing.

YouTube doesn't know what to do with him. They tried fucking with his subs, his finances, his projects and failed. He's still on YouTube talking shit.

They can't ban him, because the out-lash would be huge against Google and YouTube. They don't understand how this guy gets so many views and subs and their little leftist shills don't, even when they hype the fuck out of them and give them free cash.

He's just an example of the lefts abysmal failure, like how Trump is on twitter. Can't ban him, can't get rid of him from their service without going bankrupt.

The real question is whether or not pol is going to let a bunch of kikes and pakis dethrown the dude who turned gen Z on to the JQ or if there going to nut up do some good old fasshioned trolling and keep him on top
preferably in a way thats painstakingly obvious and mind fucking towards lefty snowflakes lol

Attached: hqdefault (2).jpg (480x360, 40K)

His talent ? All he does is steal other ppl's shit. He's famous because he entertains the 10 - 16 year old kiddies, that's litterally all you need to do.
Why do you thin Bieber was famous ?

HEIL MEIN PEWDSIEPIE

Attached: hqdefault-4.jpg (480x360, 98K)

Pewdiepie =

JEWS
___T
DIE

Attached: 7B6E5412-7F37-4ABA-AAC9-9CC2E4D226DE.gif (310x301, 2.53M)

The majority of T Series subs are literally bots

Why can't Pajeets be legit at anything?

single-minded dedication over an entire decade
got a headstart and still makes videos every single day
very few big youtubers make videos every day, even the ones who blew up off making them every day have slowed down

You pay taxes based off where you live and work, not citizenship.

What did he do that make Youtube hate him so much? I don't follow him much

Sweden has some surprising laws

Also guess what chinese fox hunters are? China hunts down it's citizens internationally for taxes

Kizuna AI And Pewdiepie master race

We will defeat the left! We will CRUSH the migrant caravan! WE WILL WIPE OUR ENEMIES OUT!

Attached: kizunaai.jpg (1280x1218, 148K)

Because gen Z are useless idiots raised by ex-druggie loser gen X'ers. It could only entertain someone who has been raised on an iPad and social media.

AKA half of you annoying, off topic posting little fucks.

they are legit disgusting

because he's literally hitler