Why do women think they are special and brave for not lying about their appearance?

Why do women think they are special and brave for not lying about their appearance?

Attached: Screenshot_20181024-190801.png (1440x2560, 1.54M)

Why do women think they are special and brave?
FTFY

Because social media has opened them up to markets of attentions
The internet should be limited to libraries forums and bisuess websites
Oh and vidya

>why do women think
FTFY

Gender relations are irreversibly fucked. Artifical wombs are our last hope. The natural order can only be restored with blood.

This. The internet was a mistake.

Attached: sobrave.jpg (311x162, 5K)

I've donated a thousand dollars to her, and I'm going to donate 100 more tonight to make her feel better. She shouldn't have to deal with you disgusting incels

because men are intrinsically misogynistic due to their masculine behavior and expect women to fuck them the first day they meet

>pays for sex
>still doesn't get any
Sad!

Attached: 0CF2CB63000005DC-3070506-image-a-32_1430926572049.jpg (634x447, 93K)

>Why do women think they are special and brave for not lying about their appearance
Because not lying for one moment about themselves is scary and foreign to them. Reality is a big meanie.

Because if a girl goes without makeup she wants to at least get credit for it.

>girl goes without makeup
>other girls wear makeup
>girls with makeup look better

Girls need to get off makeup, but it's harder with all the other girls still wearing makeup. If letting women take some credit for not using makeup is the worst thing they do, that's a huge win for us

I call bull

Attached: MakeApp-3794956.jpg (1200x600, 375K)

THAT BITCH IS WEARING A TON OF MAKE-UP

Is that the no make-up make-up face?

Attached: nomakeup.jpg (3000x1831, 472K)

I pay for sex, the gas to get them and the condoms so I don't get entrapped by them. That is all the money they deserve getting spent on them.

>prostitute looks like shit
>customer is unhappy
>#MEBOOHOO

Is this you?

Attached: Screenshot_20181024-192856.png (1440x2560, 798K)

Attached: 53reitl7qxt11.jpg (571x768, 76K)

Much like the concepts of honor and justice, women have no true understanding of bravery. It's just a word to them. They never have to rub up against it in their lives. The best approximation they've come up with is using it to describe behavior that may potentially result in criticism, since criticism is about the worst evil they face.

>why do women
FTFY

Is that you Elliot Rodger?

>defending a camgirl

Attached: 1539834631142.png (645x773, 18K)

Because they fell for the cosmetic jew.

Found while swiping Tinder, I think she forgot her makeup

Attached: EA5456D5-104C-4B5F-B381-84C4605D7FAF.jpg (933x1124, 254K)

I don't get how the anime avatar relates at all.

>Why women?
FTFY

Women think?

>iphone
>no "beautify" filter applied I swear on me mum ,';^)

How retarded. She's wearing makeup for sure in the 'no makeup pic.'

The one she got shit on for yesterday, she actually looked like someone who would make a good Mom instead of some whore thot.

You'd all still eat the burger and love every bite of it.

Attached: 3y2fjya8x2u11.png (640x461, 481K)

Fuck it, why not.

>when you are so vapid and dense the only thin attractive about you is your face and front hole

Attached: 28977.png (436x1616, 98K)

My girl doesn't need makeup and she's mid 30s. Just fine a girl with nice skin and a perfect face. Makeup hides lies.

She's too young for that to even be a real accomplishment, and she does have makeup on.

Women are always looking for an excuse to get attention.

It’s not even the same burger. You gotta use the advertised vs what you get images, not two blatantly different burgers. Fucking hell leaf

Looks like your typical commie shitskin

Attached: 1452286052820.png (400x512, 244K)

Attached: roasty.jpg (480x270, 25K)

The top burger looks disgusting. Who wants all those disgusting things on their burger?

you do know make-app isn't a magical spellcasting device that bends reality, right? It just slaps on a few filters that desaturate the skin, thin the eyebrows, enhance blemishes etc. If you put in a pic of someone without makeup on it's still always going to make them look worse.

I'm pissed because she looks like someone you would wife the shit out of but because she caked herself in makeup as opposed to decent skin care she looks ugly.

>no makeup
>cheeks blushed
>lips glossy
Yeah, no. Also, what a disingenuous cunt. If she were trying to make a statement about people only being human and not to be mean with people without makeup, she wouldn't use light amounts of makeup, use blaring lighting, and take angular photos just so she looks good. She would take a picture of her looking like shit. But she needs to keep her orbiters attached so she would never do that.

Any girl taking a "no makeup" pic is 99% of the time just wearing light makeup. Women are insecure, crippled human beings.

I will frequently alter route, pace, or even pretend to be otherwise occupied, in order for a lone woman to not fear my presence. I'm aware of the sad fact that many women feel anxiety or fear in even innocent situations, because ANY man could possibly be a danger.

If we kill the 10% worst women/thots, the rest will fall very quickly into line. When will the day of the roast come?

maximum attention slutting

sounds totally legit, powerful and brave

I like her better without makeup though. First pic looks fake AF.

I'm a girl, im cute, i bring nothing to the relationship but my holes
teeheehehehe boys xD

0/10

I assume he's referring to people making fun of her as having an anime profile picture. It's the Twitter equivalent of using anime girl reaction pictures

she looks better than 99% of girls without makeup