STOCK MARKET BLOODBATH

STOCK MARKET BLOODBATH

STOCK MARKETS IN FULL ON COLLAPSE MODE, ULTRA-BEARISH DOUBLE TOP PATTERN CONFIRMED

WORSE THAN 2008 IT IS 1929 2.0

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1777x1035, 330K)

nah.. is just a correction

FUCK OFF BOBO I WAS OFF TO LAMBOLAND BEFORE YOU FUCKED IT UP

Attached: 1520486877973.png (1200x800, 1.3M)

Looks more like a Reverse Scottish Tampon pattern to me. I think we'll be alright.

CANADA IS COLLAPSING
POST THE INSTORE NONSALE STICKER PRICES

Attached: IMG_1367.jpg (800x662, 246K)

Hahaha Jews btfo

This. Shills post lost leaders and act like all is well

how old are you op? literally just check the dow history

this is a market correction

Everything in cash.

Attached: 1538804748261.gif (320x240, 52K)

lol ok

Attached: ceo-of-tesla-and-space-x-elon-musk-attends-the-2015-vanity-fair-oscar-party-hosted-by-graydon-carter (650x325, 16K)

Its just me or its amazing how a butthurt polish guy single handed memed Canada colapse into reality?

Good. I cashed out and walked in March.

Admitting you'll miss the rebound.

>Everything in cash.
worst idea ever, you own paper, if dollar crash you can piss on your money, like Venezuelans do now

Top kek

hahahahahhhahaha good ill hunt deer and eat fresh veggies from my farm while all of these (((investors))) die

Based and permaculturepilled

INVEST IN RARE PEPES
QUICKLY BEFORE THEY TAKE OFF!!!!!!

Jokes on you
I'm already poor
I hope it craters and we enter a depression so the snowflakes melt

Trump will blame the Democrats or the fed

Anyone but himself for the collapse

This might be the beginning of the crash. I don't mean like an immediate sell off, lets all leap off a roof right now kinda crash. but that slow slide into oblivion kinda one. is inevitable and this could be it. I'm ready though. luckily I got all prepped for the shemitah larp so I'm good to go. bring on the collapse.

Attached: chillmara.jpg (420x418, 20K)

I sold 2 weeks before it crashed lol

What tipped you off to the sell?

I was shorting since early October then sold to buy the dip and it backfired today, thank god for stop losses

For me, the oscillators simply turned over. In reality is is just US politics and the midterm elections, behind the scenes people are worried the democrats are going to fuck everything up out of pure spite because they are so butthurt

>Ruining people's lives
>Correction

No

based

Like in 2008?

Please tell me this is the end. I want to feel something.

buy btc

Thanks, I just bought 100k.

The meme market goes up then
Nothing of value was lost

Attached: 1540210790843.jpg (1023x1024, 76K)

Japanese stock market in freefall

Attached: 1518144258667.jpg (720x849, 130K)

>cash
>not energy

Already lost.

Why is anyone surprised by this? This fraudulent fiat money system should have collapsed more than a decade ago. The only reason it hasn't yet is because it's been propped up by "dark money" from the international banker cabal.

Buy Put options if you think it will tank. You can make 40x+ your investment if you're right. If you're wrong you lose what you put in. Risky, but it pays big.

Well of course, the Dems are gonna win. They promised higher taxes and open borders.

user please tell me how put options work. Is it essentially like a short-sell except in option format?