All these people were way richer and more successful than you, and yet, they killed themselves

All these people were way richer and more successful than you, and yet, they killed themselves.

Attached: BF93FDED-2386-411E-8CCB-FADFB074A641.jpg (629x628, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

business.time.com/2012/11/08/why-suicides-are-more-common-in-richer-neighborhoods/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

actually marilyn monroe was murdered to cover up her affair with JFK

Wow it's almost like they actually lived unfulfilling slave lives for which their money was no salvation who would ever have imagined such a thing

Attached: Architect.png (1159x515, 516K)

Faggots, degenerates, niggers, junkies, fats. I don't understand how this group could have any kind of mental problem hrm....

Using money and fame as a metric for happiness is deeply flawed, but that is the NPC thought process for you.
It's just not for everybody. Peasants need to learn to appreciate their humble lives.

>yet, they killed themselves.
money is the root of all evil, user. it always has been.

richer? yes. more successful? nope. i'm quite happy with my life and that's the only success that matters, faggot.

Attached: happyface.jpg (300x300, 13K)

>entertainment industry
>success!
Yeah, right. Faggot.

>killed themselves
Good one

It's actually been researched that you are more likely to kill yourself when you're surrounded by people richer and more succesfull than you than if you're a normies surrounded by other normies.

business.time.com/2012/11/08/why-suicides-are-more-common-in-richer-neighborhoods/

success does not automatically mean happiness, you need to be a healthy person.

Attached: PriceVincent.jpg (256x192, 19K)

Layne Staley died of a speedball overdose, but whatever fits your suicidal rock star narrative

With great success or hard work comes great responsibility. If you carefully examine most of those cases, somewhere those people were challenged in being responsible in terms of the power and attention they got, what it can do to any individual. Not everyone goes there way. Its just really ultimately a statement that questions if most people could handle, or imagine the challenges and consequences of hard work and success. Most people obviously think its all fun and games from there, but its not, people always face challenges in life

winehouse died of alcohol poisoning

Its really Cliche but money doesn't buy happiness, it just gives you better access to make yourself happy.

>chris and layne

Attached: No.png (1265x769, 21K)

Lol at these nobodies trying to convince themselves of their own individual value.

#itsoktobewhite

>All these people were way richer and more successful than you, and yet, they killed themselves.

Pussies.

#itsoktobewelladjusted

money can't buy you love/god.
i'm glad they showed their true
colours, kill yourself = kill christ
as we are all in christ.

lol, retardies. suicide? no, christ
killers.

Every single one of them were jews or jew affiliated

um, you can't live in america without being "jew affiliated", faggot.

lol this guy is on like the nth degree of judgement

>look at all these nobodies
>assumes race

brainlet detected

Attached: 1446517311258.jpg (1004x988, 73K)

With jews you lews

Farley didn't suicide he accidentally overdosed.

It’s ignorance

Rich people are just as likely to an hero as a guy on the poverty line.

Yes, good fortune can consume you. All of your bad habits and weaknesses become amplified because you have access to an enormous amount of your vices.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I can only recognise Kubaine, Monroe and Williams
this

You can be loaded but still unhappy