Jow Forums sustains a daily newspaper

Jow Forums sustains a daily newspaper

Attached: funny place.jpg (542x482, 65K)

I guess the toll has been in full.

Looks like the mudshark problem is working itself out just fine.

Looks like he gave her herpies on her lip kek

She didn't once think about the sores on the niggers dick while she was sucking it.

Attached: 1517511965802.gif (360x120, 54K)

One less mudshark, and one less nigger.

The heck goes through mudshark's minds to involve themselves with these fugly dudes? lol
Just look at his face. How could she kiss it? I"m sure she could have something better, but no, she went for a monstruous baboon.
Good thing she was murdered, at least.

They are animated by death instinct

she could've been my gf. what a fucking waste.

Attached: 1531922887484.png (700x700, 291K)

Lmao

This sad but hilarious at the same time

NPCs brainwashed by jews.

What do white women see in these disgusting men? Boggles the mind

The original Jow Forums thread linked to a dailymail report. Speaking of which, dailymail reports more on american issues than British ones.

I honestly love stories like this. Like that South African chick who was gang raped and murdered a few weeks back. None of the stories mentioned if she was dating or banging the black she dropped off, but if you watch the video it was clear as day to me that they were either making out or doing other shit in that car. She dropped her "friend" off at his house at like 3am. Now idk about you guys, but when I drop a friend off at their place at 3am, I can't wait for them to get out of the car immedietly so i can go home and sleep. But this chick sat in the car with her nog "friend" for over 10 minutes after she pulled up to his place. I highly doubt they were just chatting for that 10 minutes. That of course was long enough for the wandering gang of africans to stick them both up with a screwdriver and a knife and do what they do best to them both.

Attached: TollPaid.png (178x283, 9K)

Sheittttt

Attached: woman-says-shooter-harassed-her.jpg (560x315, 23K)

They probably attacked the Black for being a race traitor as well.

so they date "for about a month" and in that time, her friend is playing detective and investigating him for some reason. She let's him borrow her car. I dont care what anyone claims, no girl is gonna let some dude she barely knows barrow her fucking car

So then why did they all rape the white girl?

Attached: 1540327384150.png (1182x1876, 459K)

thats like asking why water is wet

>wanting a coal burning GF
>swedish flag

Attached: 1539223669037.png (500x500, 580K)

because they were horny animals

This is where deviating from God's plan leads people. The wages of sin are death.

Attached: Digits.jpg (1250x872, 632K)

They were going to do that anyway? If the nig see's the other nig's nogging, he's gonna nig nog with them.

Another day of hard work. Time for a coffee break.

Attached: 294572834.jpg (600x450, 40K)

>21yo cute white girls meets random 37yo nigger at a college town bar
>he's a felon
>he owns a handgun
99.9% chance he was involved with campus drug trafficking

niggers are aggressive. she's a naive white girl from some all white small town in Washington, her mom is some lefty kook professor. she had zero street smarts and was quickly taken advantage of

Attached: God.jpg (759x1135, 181K)

I think I read in some story that a neighbor of his did confirm that he was a drug dealer.

>this beautiful and fit blue eyed girl with a goddess tier body fucked that disgusting ape

I’m glad she paid the toll, but shlomo is destroying our women with his propaganda. I see it all over my city on a Friday night. Beautiful white Girls with disgusting NIGGERS and it makes me mad

Attached: 2AF53305-497F-4BD8-9D10-98842632A0FB.jpg (750x739, 281K)

Attached: TIMES UP JEW.png (1735x821, 381K)

Warm

Black

Dingus