Hahaha, yikes, how does it feel to be a pathetic incel?

Hahaha, yikes, how does it feel to be a pathetic incel?

Attached: 1CA8DAF4-D464-46D7-BC67-532470FBA2D1.png (750x1334, 338K)

Other urls found in this thread:

svt.se/nyheter/utrikes/trollfabrikernas
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Isn't time to rape, Ahmed

Feels bad man :(

You know.

I used to be a trump supporter.

But then, on Reddit, I was like;

"You know guys. Trump is like, sorta Orange, ain't he?"

Then I got, like, 1,000 UPVOTES!

It felt pretty good.

do these people actually unironically believe the russia stuff is true

They are though.

svt.se/nyheter/utrikes/trollfabrikernas

Literal video proof

Attached: boofed.jpg (222x227, 12K)

It's Reddit, the fuck do you think? Redditors are the most pure form of NPC you can find. Which makes it even more ironic to see one of those retards talk about how "easily" Jow Forums is manipulated. Plebbitors could be manipulated by a fucking monkey randomly tapping on a keyboard.

I wish i was still a 20 something year old.

Attached: 1478191110884.jpg (1141x1141, 1.07M)

>"I imagine it would be like a forum or website where they were just allowed to spread lies and propaganda and they booted anyone attempting to tell the truth"
>Muh Russia controls the ebil Jow Forums nazis
What an unbelievable lack of self awareness.

Attached: 1539224895133.png (602x464, 724K)

Russia is the main source of disinfo in the world, and they do act on the internet they make jidf looks like a minecraft discord server . But if you are talking about the hacking the elections bullshit, yeah thats just libs being retarded.

>muh incels
Try again

Attached: 20181024_193422.jpg (4032x3024, 3.9M)

>muh incels
Try again

Attached: 74d.png (1500x839, 371K)

Proud of you, have a minimum of 3 wihite children though

That's kind of rich, Reddit is like ground zero for 20 year old liberal philosopher kings and paid shills.

yes

is there such thing as negative IQ? memes aside thats the dumbest theory crafting Ive ever read

Attached: nj38dre2mit11.jpg (640x658, 46K)

>error: no counter argument available!
>launch incel_insult.exe
>queue irrational_anger.exe

Attached: 1536450323396.jpg (938x974, 81K)

I have 2 right now. That little one is 6 months old. Will probably have another when she's 1-1.5. You're supposed to breastfeed until around a 2 for good brain development. That's when the wife weaned our son. I want like 5 or more as long as I can afford it

nice

lilith is seriously going nuts, when she
had things her way, she never said
the word incel. now the guys she wants
for their energy won't have sex with
her daughters, so she tells them to
say incel. haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaha.

you from saturn are going to lose
your sex organs ahahahahaha.

That’s not fair, I’m a 30 something that hasn’t touched a boob yet. Not all of us are sophomores

Russian bots are posting in this thread

im a proud Russian bot
#russianbotlivesmatter

>booted anyone

The irony of fucking redditors talking about safe spaces and banning.

You can pretty much post almost anything here. There is no board in the world with greater political freedom to expression. They just can't compete. They need profiles, upvotes and admins they cater to their illusion and fantasy. They fellate each other and hug one another for their approval. Any dissent is eliminated, downvoted to obscurity and quietly shadowbanned without them knowing or openly banned.

pol is dog eat dog. Everyone is cynic and anything goes. Even if we agree on almost anything, we'll still insult one another for any weakness shown. But there is no ostracization, in fact, any leftist who makes a thread will get a thousand replies. They'll get boosted to the very top instead of banned and ignored. pol loves conflict of ideas and behavior. Liberals despise it. They are weak.

immediately end your own life