/tg/ here

/tg/ here

How do we deal with these people trying to turn D&D into some sort of pride parade?

Attached: 1540418096085.jpg (750x598, 212K)

Attached: 1540418163300.jpg (750x861, 354K)

roll me a d20

Attached: bane.jpg (900x507, 53K)

According to paglia, a civilization is about to die when it embraces trannies. This guy is such a fucking mong.

Attached: BJ.jpg (968x681, 60K)

>(((scientific truths)))

Attached: 1540229844064.jpg (480x477, 115K)

>How do we deal with these people trying to turn D&D into some sort of pride parade?

Same way we deal with everything they infect until it inevitably gets woke and goes broke. We don't buy their shit.

>if we aren't called by our pronouns you are alienating our rights
jesus fucking christ its not like trump declared trannies illegal he just wants to cut off the useless chaff. These people are welcome to refer to themselves however they want baka

>just burn it to the ground so no one can play
How about something more proactive?

Isn't D&D for little kids?

Be the DM and make them roleplay their biological gender as a challenge.

Make the big bad guy a tranny pedo

I wonder how Mercer feels knowing that his voice is the introduction for the third most popular Alt-Right podcast.

Real life isn’t d&d Matt, you can’t just choose what gender you want to play as

Really? Which one? What clip is mercer?

make your own rules system and setting. consumer identities are degenerate. be a producer. make something new.

there is an unplayably gigantic amount of Old School Rules all of which is pretty much intercompatible for literally any rule system from the 1980s before the poz.
Just buy or download them and play that.
Ignore the consumerist dumbed down Hasbro tier shit.

It's a 6
what do I win?

>People post politics in the /5eg/ thread instead of on pol
Oh, you

play 13th age/13th edition instead

made by lead dev of 3&4e when they decided they want the game to move foreward instead of backwards

>most popular world ever features a race that changes sex at will (Changelings)
>supplements mention changeling prostitutes who can change to accede to clients wishes
>Hurr why dey tryin' ta change muh Dee'n'Dee!
Fucking newcomers.

don't trannies revert back to normal if they don't get their periodic hormone injection?

>Being a transexual wizard who could literally just change their body with spells if they needed to but still parades themself as a transexual to rally their cause

Cut your dick.

yea it was for 13 year old dipwads who couldnt read books or play sports before the internet came along

So are you the one who bombed us?

Where do all these woke people even find their beloved tranny friends and family? Lots of my friends are varying degrees of nerds and many of them are degenerate as fuck, but I still have never even seen a singe actual tranny in real life.

I have and the experience is uncanny. Immediately your entire soul knows you're in the presence of something WRONG. Your eyes and body identify it immediately, "THIS IS WRONG, THIS PERSON IS WRONG. MASSIVE DECEIT. LOOK AT IT."

Next overriding impulse is to RUN.

>certain inalienable rights
LATCH ON TO THIS SHIT RIGHT HERE
That's the key, get them to see that government, no matter what it's leanings, needs to stay out of our lives. Get them on the libertarian to natsoc pipeline. It worked for literally my entire family/extended family/friends.

what the fuck are trans rights? the right for everyone to treat them the way they desire to be treated? the right to change recorded sex/gender on gub'mint documents?

we need to go back to 1e where female characters has ability score penalties

Tabletop should theoretically be a hobby that's most insulated from central control. If you don't like the ruling class at Wizards that's not a problem, you don't really need them for anything. There's an infinite rainbow of homebrew and free systems, and there's the Old School Revival eager to pump you full of old-timey D&D goodies. And if you really want to play 5e you still can, just buy the books and don't go to AL. Just grab some buddies and go off the grid.

Attached: 1526079511693.png (866x820, 37K)

With gas

Third Rail, uses his lines as MacCready in Fallout 4

At what point did we have to hide off the D&D grid to avoid offending people?

Attached: MEEEEARLS.jpg (944x750, 115K)

blacklist companies and individuals who support that shit
stop watching his faggy podcast
don't buy products from companies that support it

if you find an individual or company promoting that shit then complain about them as much as possible for seemingly legitimate reasons so other people will also boycott them without knowing why

No, its for people who should be euthanized.

it's science user

Attached: 1504223136805.png (800x451, 198K)

What the fuck is this guy even on about? It's fucking D&D, you can do whatever the fuck you want, if the DM isn't going to accept your retardation, drop out and find another group.

>just buy the books
no
download them
fuck wizards of the coast

Who's that?

That is proactive. Fuck off.

They didn't even have actual penalties. They just had a lower cap. If you managed to get 18 Strength on your Warrior, am an would roll 1-100 on top of that, while a woman would get capped at 50. Very rare to even come up

A voice actor (McCree from Overwatch and Edér from Pillars of Eternity) and a guy who runs some online DnD series with ecelebs in them

DMs the most popular D&D show/podcast/whatever the heck it is, spawns faggots who come into tabletop games having only watched Critical Role and shits up the playerbase.

No essentially nobody of further importance. Thanks, user.

And there are cases where I think dwarves for example have the same strength caps on males and females, or perhaps even the females had a higher one or something, I don't know

it's just there to stop you getting super beefy elf women I guess

Literally lying about every bit of it.

Wasn't D&D made by a Christian. Why don't they poz pozfinder?

I've interacted with these people, they are so ridiculously fragile, half of them are some made up gender and maximum degenerate, and they're all full-blown Orange Man Bad NPCs.

>Someone posts a completely gendered game.
>These people will turn 100% hypocrite and demand those players get removed.

Just play 3.5, pathfinder or some other game. D&D has been shit for over a decade now.

>Pathfinder
Avoid this garbage, the rules are bad and they're trying to really push the SJW shit with the new edition, to the point where in the actual rules it says "even if you don't have minorities at your table you *must* put them in your game"

Nerds were the original outcasts and when the SJW crowd showed up saying, "we just want to be treated fairly, we don't want any special Privalages," they were treated sympathetically. And like anything else the infest, the slowly took over. It first cropped up in 3e with the constant use of "her" in the rule books in a game absolutely dominated and played by men. And it just went from there. So here we are. Nerd culture is lost. It's time to accept it and move on. Pic a hobby you can sorry out about that they aren't likely bto follow you into like guns, autos or railroading. Actually model railroading is pretty comfy. The only women involved are wives of male enthusiast and the vaguely butch single chick who knows more about the fifty billion variants of the EMD SD90 and thinks you're kind of a pussy for not knowing.

I would also like to point out Warhammer > DnD. I find DnD very generic and mild. Fuck those greenskin niggers

Attached: dorf.jpg (1920x1080, 239K)

>not recognizing that even a mighty wizard might find a reason to not 'fix' it completely so as to help those who can't afford spells

>It first cropped up in 3e with the constant use of "her" in the rule books in a game absolutely dominated and played by men.
Hold the fuck on, I thought it was just a bug in Pathfinder

Attached: 1540374891353.jpg (712x712, 42K)

Matthew Mercer is contributing more to the downfall of the D&D community than anyone else in history. Not even Monte Cook, not even Lorraine Williams, not even Micheal Merals, not even Gary Gygax himself have done as much damage to D&D. Mercer has made the game palatable to the kind of person who spends his Friday nights playing Cards Against Humanity while slobbering microbrews all over his beard while his wife's son is sleeping in the next room. The kind of moron who thinks mirthful laughter is the end goal of everything, and fails to understand the potential that RPGs have as a fulfilling hobby. Instead, he shits on that creative potential by turning the entire game into a joke, refusing to take anything seriously and making gimmick characters, bringing along his fat girlfriend to make a shitty elf druid character that she hardly roleplays, screeching autistically whenever she rolls a natural 20 because that is the only aspect of the game that her tiny female brain can comprehend, taking copious pictures of the game and posting them to Snapchat and Instagram to show what a geek she is, before getting tired at 11 and tugging at her cuck boyfriend's shoulder so that they both leave and disrupt the immersion even further, because the game doesn't matter to these people at all. It is a mode of entertainment, nothing else. And by entertainment, I mean they consider it nothing more than a Netflix special that they can pause at any time, because it is meant entirely to pander to their enjoyment and make them laugh to cover up how empty their soulless lives are. This hobby used to be full of passionate people who cared about the game and weren't afraid to show it. Now the hobby is being diluted by hordes of casuals who couldn't give a fuck.

Attached: critical_roll1.png (1279x761, 1M)

>I am beside myself with anger over this.
I read this in a completely indifferent Matt Mercer voice.

Just play other games, you retard. The tg market is so infested with games you don't have to play D&D or its clones.

play 3rd edition and stop crying

After yesterday, only a literal retard tranny thinks Orange Man isn't bad. I tried to be nice to you people, but now I don't care if my entire race is replaced. For no more loyalty than you gave us white trannies, fuck all of 'em.

>and the vaguely butch single chick who knows more about the fifty billion variants of the EMD SD90 and thinks you're kind of a pussy for not knowing.
Lost.

Holy shit. Yeah, I'm sure the Founding Fathers envisioned men chopping off their dicks when they drafted the Bill of Rights.
>factual, scientific truths
I don't even know where to begin with that.
>The spectrum of identity and sexuality has always been varied and fluid.
No, gender roles have always been Ridgid and narrowly defined by culture. The only time "gender and sexuality" are fluid is when great civilizations are reaching late stage collapse and all traditional norms has been effectively destroyed. LBGTQRSTUVWXYZ are the fucking harbingers of doom for any civilization that is so far gone that it openly tolerates them.

Just play 4th edition or move on to battle tech. Breddy ez my man

Go find copies of 3e or Pathfinder. Or even 4e,if that's your thing. There's over a decade of published material for all of those and any old edition is available dirt cheap on eBay or Amazon. Don't buy new product and let them go broke.

Yes, and black cats crossing your path are the harbinger of doom for any person who sees them!
Superstitious twit.

My friends keep bothering me to play board games with them. They do it three fucking times a week. I'm sorry your hobbys are being destroyed, but how the fuck do people find so much time to play this shit?

Everything TSR after AD&D 2nd Edition's Unearthed Arcana is suspect, except for a few articles in Dragon.

Just regular board games or PnPRPGs? If it's the first then it kinda makes sense since some board games take almost no time to set up

How about you go be a fag somewhere else lmfao. This is the definition of pro-active. Put your money where your mouth is or waste your time tilting windmills at these virtue signalers.

Wednesday they do longer games like Scythe and Axis/Allies. Fridays its usually casual games like Betrayal at some haunted house game, and other shit. Then on saturdays they have a proper game with a DM. It's overwhelming to a brainlet like me and can't be bothered to get together with people 12 times a month to roll dice.

you could always use GURPS and tailor it how you like

they think /tg/ stands for transgender and not tabletop games.

Fair point, I'm just saying it's an option. If you want you can also just get publicly thrown out of something first for taking a stand on these issues. And if enough grognards join you it constitutes a referendum by dollar.

You mean chefs.

>my unalienable individual right to legally force people to refer to me how I want to be referred

lmao what a brainlet

dungeons and dragons?

Attached: Gandor the Good.jpg (474x198, 9K)

They matched the pronouns to the "iconic" character, i.e. the one that had their picture next to the class description in the PHB. It wasn't a problem, even if now maybe you view it as the beginning of a slippery slope. I mean, at least they didn't have "xir" in there somewhere.

That's like saying 'don't invade Russia in Winter' is a superstition.

This

You guys are fucked using ((((their))) media, anything not explicitly right-wing will be subverted left-wing if people have that goal.
So my advice for you guys is create your own D&D type games that are explicitly right-wing and explicitly nationalist.

>I can only enjoy a game by turning it into work.
You sound like an absolute joy to play this game with.

>is wholly against factual, scientific truths
Yea, chopping your dick off is so scientific and factual.

Stop buying their shit, and tell their bosses why.

Nope. First printing of 3e in 2000 had it through out. The "example of play" bit had an even split of guys and girls in the group, which I have seen twice during the 1997 to 2012 period when I was gaming consistently on a weekly basis. And those groups broke up or she'd most of the female players a few sessions in.

Why the fuck do these fags need to virtue signal on Twitter. So many unfollows when this shit happens. Anyway look at gaming. Comics, MTG, etc. To see your future. Anyway 5e player handbook was as pozzed as fuck

>Battletech
My man.

They live in California and the internet

With a +4 mace of anti-faggotry.

just let it die and move onto other games or hobbies. D&D isn't worth supporting anymore because every dollar you spend to support it goes directly to NPCs.

>fat girlfriend
fake news
they're both smoking hot

Yes, Orange Man Bad for not indulging in the symptoms of late civilization decay. How dare he.

WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU WHEN I'M LOOKING FOR NEW PLAYERS AND NEW GROUPS YOU SON OF A BITCH

Then don't play with him?

>Superstitious twit
Goddammit. What are the final stages of the Roman Empire and pre revolutionary France. I'm not talking about reading tea leaves or chicken entrails. I'm talking about the historical pattern that when a civilization begins feminizing men and tearing down traditional gender roles, there's not a lot of time on the clock. And consider this. Once Western Civilization falls the next civilization waiting is Islam. And instead of refusing to use your preferred pronouns or bake you a cake, they'll just pitch you off of a rooftop.

It wasn't initially but that's what 30 or so years in business with your license being passed from publisher to publisher will do to you
Although its owned by Hasbro right now they do still market for late teens and young adults

Is it possible to get into D&D if you have no friends and are socially retarded?

Attached: 1512159319722.gif (540x504, 272K)

Why would we give you mentally ill faggots ant loyalty?

Is it possible to be into d&d without being socially retarded?

You'd make the perfect DM. I kid, I kid.

ye[spoiler]ah, no[/spoiler]