Let me be sincere and frank with you guys...

Let me be sincere and frank with you guys, I was a Trump supporter since June of 2015 I actually had faith in him before any of you guys did , but this terrorist attack that was committed against innocent civilians and you feral enabling psychos who are pushing unfounded claims denying responsibility of your own has really soured me on him

If Donald were at all presidential he would condemn this brute attack on our free press and apologize for his barbaric rheotric

Instead he thinks he can just run away and hide from it all through petty denial and won't even name the victims of a tragedy that he incited

This just does not look good

The optics of it are very bad.

I think it's becoming presidency seriously at all.

His presidency just been a media circus, a self-aggrandizement campaign, and an overall joke

I'm sorry I've wasted so much time supporting him because he's clearly not serious and he's clearly not conservative.

We need real leadership, resolve and toughness and Donald Trump has none of those attributes

This is why we need to call on this pig to reign from office or be impeached by an inevitable democratic congress for his copious campaign finance and tax evading crimes

Once again I say this as a recovering Trump supporter

Attached: DrumpfSamplePic083.jpg (800x430, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: E7B93782-C8F6-49D9-9B46-51CFF9625881.gif (252x263, 2.99M)

> was a Trump supporter

Attached: 1497624120568.gif (480x238, 415K)

Shill

Very epic and based reddit spacing

Attached: 7235823730591.jpg (1910x1000, 360K)

You don't get it, you just don't fucking get it.

You're in a cult and you've become indoctrinated to point where no reasonable thought can persuade you, I would know I was there.

I'll pray for you

I am now a #cruzmissile

You still are moshe

ha reddit spacing
kys

Attached: 14470375_676897762474801_8545906924782429802_n.jpg (480x314, 32K)

Have you darknoids never typed a fucking letter before?

Q predicted this.

Q is not fucking real.

How are you deluded cult members still falling for that Jerome Corsi LARP?

Wow, "not gonna lie" pasta got reworked. Impressive job, but the basic structure is still too obvious. Try again.

For those who weren't here/don't remember, "not gonna lie" was a dumb Shareblue tactic during the election campaign, which got turned into pasta e.g.:

>Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. It's been hilarious watching Trump crash and burn this past few weeks, but seriously, we can't let this madman get his hands on the nuclear codes.

tl;dr

Reminder CTR/Shareblue/CREW/American Bridge is starting back up all over Jow Forums since the mid-term elections are less than 1 month away.

scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump

Attached: CTR-Shill 2.jpg (1608x1912, 1.15M)

Hello fellow former Trump supporter, I too have become soured on Republicans by this heinous attack and will be voting a straigh Democrat ticket these 2018 midterms. By the way, are our flex accounts date of hire or calendar year?

Fake. Shill is apart of an undercover operation to derail this board

No pity for the lugenpresse or democratic politicians who stoke the fires of uncivility and resistance. They are the reason why this rampant extremism exists today.

We'd better hope he doesn't get the nuclear codes.

OP IS FALSE FLAGGING
DON'T LOSE FAITH
SAGE THESE THREADS
VOTE
THIS IS VOTER SUPPRESION. IF YOU FEEL DISCOURAGED TO VOTE OP WINS.
VOTE VOTE VOTE

he won't nuke London.