GERMQNS ARE NOT NORDIC

DAILY REMINDER THAT GERMANS ARE NOT NORDICS THEY ARE BUT DISGUSTING INDOGYPO MIGRANTS

>The hablogroup that defines Nordic is I1, of which has över 20000 years of genetic seperation from The German r1a/b Hablogroup,

Över The years Sweden has utterly humiliated germans with excessive genocide and vassalisation

>Its estimated that in The 30 years war Sweden conquered half of germany and half of The germans died

It was only God himself that could stop The annihilation of The kraut race by putting a bullet in The Head of The Swedish King

>The German race being as pathetic as chineese gook eyed insects were never able to unite except for WHEN The Nordic RACE forced them to! The Prussians were Nordics and of Swedish/dane stock, Habsburgers & hitler of Proto European stock (I1 HG)

And The only reasons why people mix us up is for The stupid rape baby italians marched up The rhine and in their stupidity called everything past The river as Germanic, The germans being incredibly weak were litered with both Celtic and Nordic rulers, only with God's wisdom holy wisdom were some historiens being able to seperate atleast celt and G*rman

>German hate thread!

Attached: 1280px-Flag_of_Germany.svg.png (1280x768, 989)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mGMjD0mvM44
youtu.be/JKq6XLjSRMo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This desu, BUMP

Germans are not Nordic. They are Celto-Germanic with minor Slavic influence. Mainly WHG and ANE just like you guys

Based leaf poster

Attached: NORDIC_SUPREMACY-1.jpg (4696x5384, 3.33M)

Northern germany has some nordic genes. But overall they have a mixed population.

A swede trying to be a leaf.
Everything better than being a Swede i guess.

/SAGE

>hablogroup
you mean halpogroup?
anyway what if I'm I2?

Liar
Check this Picture moron

Attached: 1539004504235.png (626x644, 532K)

germans are literally the only good thing nordics have
take away the germans and you only have snow niggers left
pick your battles wisely sven

According to your picture subhumans like armenians and west african niggers are Aryan. Haplo on its own mean nothing.

For more information about German genetics see their autosomal DNA

Attached: 620392AE-4868-49B2-B622-7837E03EA7C9.png (1416x1600, 606K)

Based Proto European

Attached: unknown.png (2235x1185, 1.47M)

Scandinavians are more than self sufficient on their own. You can kill all non-Scandis tomorrow and scientific progress won’t really slow down a notch

i'm nordic

i'm nordic now

Don't fall for divide and conquer slide threads kids. Don't bump their threads.

Sage.

Sweden might stop since the nutrients from nigger semen will be cut-off.

You are pathetic

We conquered you kid 5 timesT. Pablo job stealer

Attached: 1538340508892.png (956x492, 97K)

im nordic too

if nordics are so great then how come your women completely control your society?

asshurt anglo

literally every single Mexican spic is a nigger admixed subhuman. 6-12% to be exact.

You won’t find much interethnic let alone interracial couples in Sweden or other Northern European countries for that matter. Jow Forums memes are just memes pushed by incel browns/hapas and brainelts without travel experience
Pas sur de ca, Bjorn...les Normands, mes ancêtres run le show au UK...Les saxons sont plus des saoulons qui battent leurs femmes.

youtu.be/mGMjD0mvM44

Nice wewuzism, Abdul. Fuck Germans though.

Sage.

Based burger
Man conquered France aswell kid

You cant fler my wrath kid

anti german propaganda

they hate us because

Attached: 1491595817763.png (1534x1318, 752K)

Normans and Scandinavians are pretty much the same people genetically, mong

I will End you

I have exactly this phenotype and im I2a too. And my mother's side is U5b.

Read this Picture kamerat your The last of your kind

Attached: 1538996771225.png (1000x600, 717K)

>Nordics are in actuality less than 50% I1

So when did you get cucked by germans and slavs?

Better question, why are you hellbent on giving Sweden a reputation for garbage shit-posting?

Attached: 60XYo.jpg (986x1118, 185K)

there are no European medoids, Sven. Not a single one. Every single med shitblood has african and middle eastern admixture

what about finns swedebro are they good?

25% of them are swedes

These Nordics colonized Finland and still Rule it Holding all The key positions

Pic related a Swede fin

Attached: 1523797071895.jpg (1013x1013, 81K)

Read this aswell kamerat

Will explained

I1&i2 same people

Attached: 1538275332717.png (1920x766, 443K)

youtu.be/JKq6XLjSRMo

Bump

no im serious. how can the master race be so fucking weak? sure he will talk shot online, but he is probably too onions to do anything more than chat shit about his great grandaddys war.

nordics have been to conditioned to this way of life... do you remember vikings..? is that onions?

NOBODY CARED ABOUT NORDS

CELTS ARE THE MASTER RACE WE RULED EUROPE WHILE YOU LIVED IN THE NORTH AND FUCKED GOATS. BUT AT LEAST YOU HAD BLOND HAIR.

Attached: 10-facts-ancient-celts-warriors_9-min (1).jpg (770x538, 51K)

I know, we are half rape-babies and half potato. Totally worthless, except for the pussies of our women - they belong to immigrants

They do have hugeeee militant gangs like NMR roaming the country and organising bootcamps. Far better than the UK, where even National action got banned and the BNP got sued for being discriminatory
t. Mario-Dimitros Turzil

good anglo

Go to sleep, Kevin.

i know they are doing some of that, but still, everything i said about this guy is true. he needs to stop dwelling on his past victory trying to get shadenfraude or w/e from ppl on the internet. its just gay.

I think it’s just Finns from their designated meme board shitposting

Nice divide and conquer thread you got there. Guaranteed jew shill or bored fatass looking to bait.

When is Germany going to get its revenge on Nordics for the Thirty Year's War?