BARTOW MIDDLE SCHOOL Girls planned to attack and kill at least 15 students

fox13news.com/news/local-news/bartow-pd-girls-planned-to-attack-and-kill-at-least-15-students

Two young girls from Bartow Middle School are accused in a plot to kill fellow classmates.

Bartow police say the brought scissors, knives, and even a pizza cutter to kill and dismember fellow students in the school bathroom Tuesday.

“They wanted to kill at least 15 people and were waiting in the bathroom for opportunity to find smaller kids they could overpower to be their victims,” said Bartow Police Chief Joe Hall.
Image Gallery
4 PHOTOS

bartow pd_butcher knife_102418_1540396189917.jpg.jpg
goblet_1540396189916.jpg
scissors_1540396196339.jpg
pizza cutter_1540396193366.jpg.jpg

The girls, 11 and 12 years old, planned, among other acts, to drink the blood of their victims from a goblet, according to investigators.

They told police they came up with the horrific plan over the weekend and were doing it in the name of devil-worship.

“As I sat there last night [and] watched these interviews, I do not believe this was a joke,” Hall said.

Fortunately, the girls were found by the assistant principal before they could carry out the alleged attack.

Attached: bartow.png (918x646, 568K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/amp/s/heavy.com/news/2018/10/william-clyde-allen-iii/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I've seen this anime

Pic of their weapons

They planned to drink the blood of victims.

Attached: bartow1.png (756x353, 349K)

sauce on anime? girls spent the previous weekend together plotting and watching movies apparently

Omg my raging boner.

Pizza cutter. Yikes I'm glad that plot was foiled. The body count could have been huge.

Attached: 1534292315549.png (959x1024, 992K)

lol yeah that sure woulda worked out

Reminder marxists endorse satanism, so we know the cause.

This is misogyny, women deserve equal rights in mass school murders.

they were caught in the bathroom just chillin, apparently moments away from committing it with all their weapons on them.

>a pizza cutter
the fuck

>pizza cutter

Attached: abigaillaugh.webm (742x718, 2.8M)

>Pizza cutter
Italian-American students BTFO

everyone knows women are inferior at school murderings.

Attached: 865.jpg (251x241, 7K)

mass murder in general
Remember Nasim who got -1 frags

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

wow and she's been a republican for 10 years

>MASS MURDER.
Another thing women aren't as good at.

holy checkimus kekimus

>The girls, 11 and 12 years old, planned, among other acts, to drink the blood of their victims from a goblet, according to investigators.
>They told police they came up with the horrific plan over the weekend and were doing it in the name of devil-worship.
where the fuck did these kids come up with these ideas?

video games

lmao

i let them read my scifi/fantasy books while i ate their asses out

>TFW Polk Countian
Feels good to finally make the news for something other than Gravy Judd..

Sigh, Florida again

I went to school at Summerlin military academy in bartow. Never saw anything thing weird but remember seeing an user who went to the adjacent public high school post about a kid he knew from a military family that were all spooks. Pretty sure Broward County government and police is run by MOSSAD. And Miami is full of Jews. Infact there are a bunch of Jews all over Southern Florida.

The whole drinking blood shit sounds like some SRA shit. But who knows.

Attached: 1535997043057.jpg (680x588, 59K)

They're Floridians.

PIZZAGATE VICTIMS

Which video game you dumb pearl clutching bitch

The chad male mass murderer kill their classmates, teachers, guards, policemen and end his life in a suicide.

The virgin female stalker plans to kill little kids in the bathroom and get caught withtout doing anything.

THE GAME

Attached: image.jpg (300x225, 94K)

>kill 15 wtudents with scissors and a pizza cutter in the school bathroom
>meanwhile male students routinely take out dozens of students with ruthless efficiency
why are women just so fucking BAD at everything? i mean they jsut fail at everything they put their mind to (aside from being sluts of course)

More proof women just can't compete with men.

Little girls are retarded, the moment the started stabbing the first underclass peer it would have led to a fire alarm being pulled and a few burly community paid adults to disarm them and asking what is their issue. Contrary to works of fiction, drinking significant amount of blood is toxic, and will clot, leaving a gelatinous mass that would be hard to drink.

How come girls always plan and get caught before doing shit while dudes just go in and suprise everyone

imagine the poos after drinking a quart of blood

Ah shit I just lost

idk how the fuck does the US end up with such retards, they should pull some minority report shit on these motherfuckers

Meanwhile this psycho was charged last with sending actual ricin to President Trump.
google.co.uk/amp/s/heavy.com/news/2018/10/william-clyde-allen-iii/amp/
Media is very quiet about this.

>Bartow, FL

The second I saw "Bartow" I knew it had to be that hick shithole in Polk County.

They caught the last girl that planned one as well.

Why can't they let these cunts kill masses of people so men stop getting labelled as the only killers in society. The news would be on fire.

Let these crazy bitches shoot up a school.

ancient memes

Attached: ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.myconfinedspace.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2007%2F11%2Flost-the-game.thumbnail (500x406, 35K)

Because they're that incompetent.

You got me.

redpilled

what is wrong with zoomer women

>pizza cutter
Fuck women are useless.

>ywn have a virgin female stalker

Attached: 1079C861-DD80-4E10-8937-CA5A9FBEE119.png (655x509, 47K)

kek, why can't women do anything right?

SKULLS FOR THE ADORABLE PINK SKULL THRONE

>find smaller kids they could overpower

Attached: lKtPtE6.jpg (500x137, 12K)

>Based Leaf
Wew

>scissors, knives, and even a pizza cutter to kill and dismember
How dumb are these broads? A fucking pizza cutter? JUST

Why is there no parity between men and female schoolshooters. We need a female schoolshooter

>Girls planned to attack and kill at least 15 students
>Bartow police say the brought scissors, knives, and even a pizza cutter

Attached: 1530308028438.gif (280x211, 1.92M)

>kill someone
>with a pizza cutter

Women should really not even attend school, Clearly it's not doing shit if a 15yo doesn't know you can't kill someone with a pizza cutter.

fug

hey fuck you buddy, we ain't all like that!

Attached: 1484352729577.gif (500x280, 1.85M)

Girls post about doing it on social media a week in advance, while boys post on social media while doing it.