IT'S OVER BOYS!

>Fake bomb
>Fake detonator
>Fake fear
FAKE NEWS!

Attached: DqTlQOXWwAA7bNM.jpg (1200x1200, 225K)

conspiracys arnt facts retard

Obama tongues my anus

You could soldier into the speaker contacts to use the clock as a trigger with the alarm. You haven’t disproven anything but I still hold they’re fake.

The only thing fake around here is the rage.

Hello shill

False flag
>False flag

Even the fake bomb was completely NPC.

Attached: 159999910242018.png (1100x624, 867K)

It's a stick-on car clock you dumbfuck. No alarm.

But it looks so scary !!!!
t. fag

10/10 NPC false flag

>no alarm function
>"hurr durr well they could have just used the alarm function"

B-but, Ben Shapiro said that calling false flag was bad!

What do you know a shill using a bong proxy next thing you're gonna tell us he didn't mail it but hand delivered every other "bombs" to the addresses instead since the the USPS wouldn't let something like this slip by

Attached: 1539451717193m.jpg (1024x743, 63K)

that obviously has other functions on it which could be used if need be

Did you read the pic? It doesn’t have an alarm function

Yep he's a dumbfuck. The shills are getting desperate!

Wrong.

I just worry this scam is going to work, because the (((FBI))) won't have time to find the antifa member responsible before the midterms

Attached: NPC.png (125x125, 2K)

Who do you think they're going to throw out there for the blame?

oh yeah like what user? Since it’s obvious why don’t you explain for us dumb dumbs

You don't mail time detonated bombs. The mail could be late and you blow up the wrong thing.

Look at the picture. It is a Unabomber device. Wooden box inside a cardboard box. enough batteries to provide current to detonate. Triggered when the box is openned.

Attached: Unibomber_bomb.jpg (220x133, 11K)

>What are giant buttons for?

Obviously they're trying to pin it on a "trump supporter." Almost a week until the election. CNN talk about "Trumps rhetoric" 20 minutes after they wrre evacuated,and continue to do so hours later.

>an actual alarm clock like we are in the movies
Hahaha, you don't genuinely believe this right? Here is a picture of an actual bomb that was going to be used in the Colombine shooting.

Attached: 8ddb81f4c8fc28da855731effe7f36ae.jpg (736x581, 57K)

So the bomber was retarded?

Attached: 1525174588458.jpg (621x900, 135K)

STOP CALLING THEM BOMBS. THERE WERE NO EXPLOSIVES IN THEM.

Attached: 1529743917894.jpg (616x757, 77K)

He's an idiot.
THE BUTTONS ARE TO SET THE TIME YOU DUMB FUCKING FOOL!!!

>whats is hour
>what is minute
Hahaha you are a fucking moron!!

Correction. So the retard was retarded.

Cuckmo's bomb wasnt even a bomb! It was antifa propaganda targeting the Proud Boys lmao

No. It was 100% a false flag and I think the CNN pictures were not supposed to be made public.

It funny how they refer to this as a bomb, but invited the clockboy to the white house for creating a similar device.

>buttons on a clock only have one function
If that’s the case it’s a shitty fucking clock

Now we know why Twitter banned the NPC meme.

The DNC/Deep State have staged a dubious, transparent attack on themselves, and now it's clear why Twitter frantically scrambled to ban the viral NPC meme so quickly---- nothing would embarrass their upcoming "muh MAGA bomber" narrative more than an army of NPC's mockingly parroting their new hashtag.

The "geniuses" behind this attack worked hard in a secret focus-group to develop the PERFECT hashtag that would surely take down the bad man Trump: #MAGABomber

Then, via organic coincidence (or meme magic), the NPC meme appeared and exposed the mindless parrots of the left for what they really are. This was anathema to their upcoming stunt.

There was only one possible response: SHUT IT DOWN!

The DNC/Deep State probably had this planned out for weeks, if not months. In all likelihood, it's not over, and there is a "stage 2" coming in the next few days.

But the NPC meme threw a monkey wrench in the works, by ridiculing their carefully-crafted narrative. How can they push the illusion of widespread consensus, if half of the accounts are these grey-faced, robotic cartoon characters?

People might wonder what's going on. People might accidentally think for themselves. Clearly, they couldn't allow that--- so a quick call to Jack Dorsey and his SJW minions was all it took to squash this humorous resistance movement.

Attached: Oy Vey, Ban The NPC Meme.jpg (680x698, 91K)

The dems would have made a bomb that looked real if they sent out fake ones. I’m almost certain this is some dumbass that thinks he can shove some stuff in a pipe and make it work.

>If that’s the case it’s a shitty fucking clock
Bro it's a cheap ass clock you slap on your dashboard..it literally just shows the hour/minute. It's tiny.

Im almost certain you're a dirty fucking kike doing damage control. It was a false flag and you're a faggot.

lol sweetie.. the russian shill bots are quick to respond to naysayers absolutely pathetic and fragile

The real bombing might happen after it's determined this False Flag failed.

Where are the postage stamps?

Attached: False Flag 101.png (753x948, 92K)

Cool clock, Ahmed

The dems would have hired a guy that knew how to make a bomb. It makes sense. Either it’s a dumbass that doesn’t know how to make a bomb or less likely some loser that made really bad fake bombs on his own to push an agenda. Thinking the people at the top of either party aren’t smart enough to do things correctly is asinine.

Hey, keep digging a deeper hole by doubling down on your fake narrative. You're waking people up.

Attached: 1510997231346.jpg (1239x1630, 133K)

phake as phuk

Dude I just explained to you
>has no alarm
>the buttons are for setting the hour/minute
You're a leftist faggot. Fuckoff.

they didn't want to risk dying.

LOL

Do you the post office xrays shut and violate privacy,and it is OK under the national security act?
Now tell me how a big bomb got through without flags.

What if turns out to be an autistic muzzie

even if the bomb is fake (which is probably isn't), it's still a threat

like, you think if you pull out a fake gun and point it at the president, you won't get in an insane amount of trouble?

arboks, all of you

it isnt even the same one you fucking brainlet
get me a link to the same exact one note the curvature and i will
god you people are fucking retarded

Okay so all the people at the top of the Democratic Party are a bunch of disorganised retards that are also able to keep conspiracies quiet? What are you trying to say? I’m just here to shitpost.

the guy in texas was sending real bombs and they got through and he blew himself up when the police were going to get him

Clown world

. . . .the point is that it's a political play you dense fuck! The right has literally nothing to gain from bombing people since we are already winning, we have nothing to gain and everything to lose. Now the left on the other hand get to demonize their opponents and gain sympathy points.

>Okay so all the people at the top of the Democratic Party are a bunch of disorganised retards that are also able to keep conspiracies quiet? What are you trying to say?
Exactly.

Attached: 1519845742135.png (599x974, 249K)

Inb4 the rash of fake bombs is just beong used to build complacency before the real bombs go out

No. If you want to shoot the president with a real gun that means the president told you to shoot him with a fake gun. That’s what this is.

I think they are going to bomb conservatives and then blame it on this hoax, something like it's trumps fault because conservatives did it first

WE GOTTA DEFUSE THE LEFT ENTIRELY
BOOOOM

MACGRUBERRRRRRRR

Attached: 9e51e9f0db976ccfcdaebaf5b05b5adf.jpg (412x334, 30K)

NO. BAD GOY. BAD.

Attached: 1464907013582.png (231x257, 133K)

These are the hokiest looking fake bombs I've ever seen. Like halloween props. Obviously pvc pipes with the caps wrapped in tin foil. Nice touch with the red and black wires with a digital clock, just like on the movies.

there's something about that x-ray...

Attached: hmm2.jpg (549x417, 59K)

Let's get a better visual on that.

Attached: Enhanced.jpg (640x480, 121K)

>tfw god is unequivocally on your side

Attached: 1539547692414.jpg (443x455, 96K)

lies cant win faggot, doesnt matter how smart you are.

You have any actual real proof of that?

This.

>wires not attached to anything
>literally a hollow pipe

You are deflecting. I’ll let you try again.

>without the FBI would the culprits commit violence on their own?

Clearly fucking yes, because they didn't know they were FBI. Alone? Probably! Since he didn't plan on the drive home, I doubt friends were high on his list of priorities.

Enhance!

Attached: IMG_1232.jpg (1280x960, 587K)

If we keep spamming Jow Forums it will be proof enough.

the guy in texas was driving around eveyrwhere hand dropping them on peoples doorsteps

>wires attach to nothing
LOL

God is always on the side of good
just a shame He put restraints on Himself, He could just smite these faggots and we'd all live in harmony
But I suppose that sort of defeats the purpose of free will

Why is everyone ignoring the elephant in the room:

George Soros knew this was fake two days ago and is just letting the media get shellacked as fucking alarmist false-flagging assholes right before the midterms.

What's his endgame? Is he just buying the shit out of stocks right now that are going to rebound as soon as the media has to report this shit was fake as hell? I wish I had money right now.

Attached: 20181024_200457.jpg (4128x2322, 2.59M)

That was some kind of false flag too...no way he randomly bombed two members of AAUL

I think it’s just some random nut

That makes too much sense so it can’t be true.

I have no idea why your comment has me laughing so hard but I keep reading it. I think I'm envisioning Hodor saying it

Attached: 980EAC8A-1342-41A2-ADE0-BB2A4217A6AE.jpg (1000x1007, 978K)

Kek

WTF is that other thing on the left anyway?

Legit pipe bomb here the green is the explosives.

Nice work faggot

Attached: ssys2yg28lq11.jpg (882x731, 63K)

Why would you need a time bomb if you're going to deliver it to someone? Wouldn't it be more appropriate to make it so when you open the package, it would explode in your face? Instead, when you open the package, you'll have enough time to dump it somewhere else before it explodes.

you could solder a logical circuit with amplifiers that give a high signal when every pin of the lcd screen is high. therefor the bomb gets detonated at 88:88

This is clearly fake news bro, those “””bombs””” are clearly fake as shit, and those packages never went through the post office (see the stamp). It’s two weeks before the midterm and one party has (accurately) been branded as a mob of violent thugs, they can’t win on the issues so what do the democrats do? Try to (falsely) make the party of jobs look like a bunch of unhinged terrorists. This whole thing has done nothing but scream “FAKE” from the word go

Clap clap.
I like the way your mind works, user

Here is an xray of the pipe from abc

Attached: bomb inside.jpg (608x794, 151K)

>facts are what the tv tells me

That might not be the same cock. There is no colon in between the numbers on the Amazon one

There's obviously room for it, and colons often flash on digital clocks. Mine does

>There is no colon in between the numbers on the Amazon one
It's blinking, you stupid burger.

You aren't going to send yourself a bomb that actually blows up faggot.

This

Why not? Blowing up your own mail box would be extremely effective.