APOLOGIZE POL RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Be honest, you guys wouldn't do the hard work that migrants do NIGHT AND DAY.

Attached: jj1498yw05u11.jpg (750x582, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wYgdx2Bzgbk
cis.org/Report/There-Are-No-Jobs-Americans-Wont-Do
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wouldn't say that raping and stealing classify jobs.

Honestly idk how you guys can be so ignorant.

Attached: ra,triblend_tee,x2150,red_triblend,front-c,367,133,750,1000-bg,f8f8f8.u2.jpg (750x1000, 86K)

god forbid these jobs have to compete for labor and offer better wages and benefits
conan obrian is also admitting that beaners are to be servants

Transporting meth across state lines?

What a fucking cuck.

Does this look like a rapist to you?

Attached: immigrant-family.jpg (4173x2781, 3.24M)

>I was up all night thinking about my slaves

He basically says browns are meant for slave labor. He's not wrong, but its not his usual bread box platform.

Attached: 1537746204580.jpg (1000x1000, 140K)

why do athiests actually believe this? they dont care about anything, they are nihilistic in and of themselves and they have no compass for ethical behavior. why would they care about some random mexican in some random country for some random reason

Conan dreams about his new slave labourers.

You have his Blessing faggot.youtu.be/wYgdx2Bzgbk

If migrants weren't there to do the job for less than an American can afford to do it because they're not willing to live 10 to a room in the back of some shack, then Americans might do it.

So is Conan saying that low-skilled workers should start getting used to living in squalor?

Fuck you asshole.
>61 yr old anglo.
>helping with cotton and peanut harvest.
You have NO fuken idea.

Raping my taxes.

>Left: We must import millions of non-white 3rd world labors to do the jobs we won't
The Left are openly arguing for the importation of non-white 3rd worlders to be slave labor and you goddamn morons are letting them off the hook.

Where does Conan live? I'm betting a lily white neighborhood

Looks like a criminal thief eyeing my shit, fuck people who have kids and real responsibilities but choose to act like criminals.

Looks like a person holding her future sex slave.

What jobs? Destabilizing and collapsing entire countries? We have enough Democrats in the US as it is.

START ARRESTING EMPLOYERS

t. Privileged white urbanites who prefer cheap brown slaves

Yeah Americans don't want to get paid slave wages and live on welfare in ghettos and trailer parks. Better bring in shitholers to enslave! Or pay better wages.

If they were this hard working their countries wouldn't be shitholes. Fucking retarded liberals think white people were given tech from God or something, Europeans had the hardest history of all races

>Non-stop wars
>The plague
>Fucking WINTER

But the people are hard working, or perhaps the hardship has made them so, and thus they built great nations. I guess spics and niggers just had too comfy countries.

I'm sure during slavery he would have been one of the people wondering who's gonna pick the cotton if white people don't want to do it.

Fuck you.
They can come legally like my wife did.
They drive down wages, won't assimilate, and will turn this place into the place they came from.

Looks like a fat fuck coming for free shit.
YOU ALL HAVE TO GO BACK

>Let them in so we can have brown slaves you fucking racists!!
wew

Conan always gets btfo by both sides. He’s such a classic loser.

Attached: 184D7405-984E-48D0-95AD-F68DFD64BC54.png (640x648, 108K)

Leftists are actually welcoming these people. Jesus christ. Liberals are going to be the downfall of society.

I hope they are shot on sight at the border.

Attached: 1536332584214.jpg (1177x509, 144K)

Looks like a fat orangutan

this joke hits both sides..
conan has always played both sides of his humor.
Its what makes him stand out and be relevant through all this media garbage.
He wrote for SNL when it was good and they didnt pick 1 side then.

Of course, I'm not a teenager
But stop taking teenager jobs, kids need to start somewhere

If they weren't here people who needed these jobs filled would pay more money for it and people would work it. Cut welfare and people will work these jobs.

>They should come here and undermine the working class so that i can have cheaper products even though i earn millions a year.

Real generous, Conan.

Attached: ws_Diablo_2_1600x1200.jpg (1600x1200, 695K)

Didnt he get btfo in the twitter... of all places? Why bring this shit here?

>mfw I see my tweet getting shared everywhere
>mfw when it has thousands of upvotes on reddit
>mfw it still only has 4 likes

I agree, think of how many late night talk show hosts they may have among them.

hey............
>Raping my taxes.
this 100%

Raping my taxes...yes.

>another proud Democrat and her children
#LetThemIn

I am surprised Conan is this stupid. First he goes to a luxury resort for millionaires in Haiti surrounded by armed guards, drinks a cocktail to prove how much of a paradise Haiti is (and in doing so badly damages the countries ability to get publicity that would help them get foreign aid, thus hurting the countries starving people).

Now he defends importing slaves that will work for $4 an hour. None of you evil white people would work for $4 an hour would you? Well no, we wouldn't because that is slavery. Thanks for being a sellout idiot further damaging the Democrats, Conan.

It would be for the best if they wouldnt do any job. Nobody wants to have anything to do with anything those niggers do.

Unemployment lowest ever. Go to sleep conan you can keep maid/gardener

american out of work here, please hire

More like he was fucking some 20 yo slut and then decided to come into Twitter to virtue signal

b..b.b.but muh doctors and engineers.

>>Hurrdurr gotta make sure Tyson Corp. has all the slave labor it needs. Wez support da working class. Orange man bad.

Attached: DhV4XwEWsAIQyI5.jpg (750x750, 53K)

conan is such a faggot now. he is a fucking hollywood limousine liberal.

"she" looks like manolo greasy hair motherfucking gorilla derivee. This fat lard wont do anything once it grows root in the US it and it's rape child will be munching on your taxes money

What would democrats do without a permanent underclass they can exploit to pick their cotton... I mean strawberries.

Fucking virtue signalling cunt

I was up all night waiting for the slave boat to drop off these niggers to pick my cotton

>I want thousands of illegal immigrants to suppress organic wage growth for the poorest Americans
Why the fuck are "liberals" so retarded? Is this just actual NPC thinking? They get fed lines from the DNC like "illegal immigrants good" and just repeat it?

It pains me how the left generalize their fellow americans as lazy retards, there are plenty of young people who need or should take the shit jobs.

It's so careless to say that there is nobody who wants to do the dirty work in your current population. It's not logical and it will damage society.

someone should find out how much these jews pay all their slaves.

What jobs do Hondurans do that most Americans won't?

ITT: idiots who only see 1 side of the joke.

read it again dumbasses.

The fuck is this faggot saying. I thought they were coming to the states for a better life. NOT TO CLEAN FUCKING TOILETS

cis.org/Report/There-Are-No-Jobs-Americans-Wont-Do

Attached: 1508306810300.gif (450x450, 1.91M)

>be me
>responsible family man
>willing to walk literally thousands of miles to kill white ameri-- err.. do the work that gringos aren't willing to do
>tfw Jow Forums hates me for this

pic related me and my gf

Attached: tfw_no_qt_chola_gf.jpg (1080x1440, 188K)

Your wife is taking jobs from real Americans. She only even got her status because she married a citizen, which literally any of these people can do. Not exactly an accomplishment, especially considering your inbred genes.

Haha. Blame reddit for blurring out your username.

It used to be called "indentured servitude". Some would describe it as "slavery".

Whatever the term the fact of the matter is that these people are being used by POSs that heppen to live in the USA.
Fuck the POSs. Fuck the open borders POSs. Fuck people that use the word "tolerance". Fuck fat slobs that think it's beneath them to pick produce or cut lawns. Just fuck everybody at this time.

Attached: sauron.jpg (311x509, 43K)

I don't get it, if liberals hate republicans so much why do they agree with their quotes. I mean conan does know that a republican originally said that right?

For the piss poor wages they're willing to settle for?
Nope.

I always love this argument from libs because they're basically endorsing indentured servitude for the sake of more brown people in america.
The fucking SECOND farmed dont have desperate migrants to abuse wages will go up and americans will do those jobs but libs cant stand the idea of kale prices going up to pay a white guy to rip that shit out of the ground.

Attached: 1400934149456.gif (400x240, 2.12M)

FPBP

no one wants to pay white people to do their roof or siding, they just go with the cheapest option which is usually just the company who uses Mexicans.

>that most Americans won't

That's such a fake thing to say.
You know who is collecting garbage up here? “old stock Canadians” or Polish immigrants from the 90's / their kids.
Who is doing the sewage work?
Europeans
Who is doing the farming?
Europeans
Who is doing all the “dirty jobs”?
Europeans

Know what all of our non-Europeans are doing?
Two things:
•collecting government welfare / government “jobs”
•serving coffee in a franchise shop (McDonalds / A&W / Tim Hortons)

The rest of our non-Europeans are just here for University degrees at 4x the cost of Canuks.

I have seen Singapore and China work day and night. Never saw Hispanics motivation that high.

Conan will be canceled before the 2nd trump term.

The curse garauntees this.

She had to rape someone to make that kid; artificial insemination facilities don't exist down there.

Says the lazy ass waiting for his mom to bring bagel bites to his room..... YOU LAZY FUCK GET OFF YOUR MOM"S TIT AND PICK MY APPLES!!!!

They don't even want to pay black Americans either. Illegal immigrants suppress wage growth for the poor, who are blacks, proportionally. With one hand, they claim to be helping blacks by being "anti-racist". With the other hand, they stab blacks in the back by shipping in millions of people who will undercut their wages.

Attached: shaun king twitter negroes.png (500x286, 80K)

Yep

Looks Like A Child Trafficker

THIS

>unemployed
>apply to literally everything
>get an interview at a Polish agency
>72+ hour work week
>have to sign away every possible right
>probably forced to give up even more in practice
>less than minimum wage due to a subscription you have to agree to that probably just feeds the money back to the agency
Hmm I wonder why the native population won't do these jobs.

Like your wife?

Was she mail order?

Did you use your marriage for that?

How much did they pay you to marry her for the citizenship?

FUCK I AM DRUNK!!!

LEL the harry potter symbol on the neck, well memed

I fucking hate rich liberals, bringing in brown people who can't call you out for giving them shitty wages is so morally shit. Especially when you try to wrap it up with some virtue signalling.

You'd think our president would welcome her in then

you're right
I wouldn't let Democrats rape my children just to get a shitty job picking Democrats' cotton while their nasty Democunt wives go to parties instead of raising their own fucking children and letting their husband rape my wife because their own wife is too busy chasing BBC

I have worked along side TFW's, the only reasons I didn't work the same hours they did was because there were laws requiring overtime wages if the hours extended past the 8 hour mark and my employer was too cheap to pay that. There was a ratio of about 4-1 Mexicans to Canadians on that work site. Not counting the one Vietnamese dude and the lone Ukrainian.

I didn't mind working with them per say, but driving with them was always a sketchy ordeal if the management entrusted one of them with the vehicles. The Vietnamese dude also got a tractor stuck in the mud and made it more stuck by trying to get it out of the mud...that was lulzy and it basically halted that one operation for the day.