I knew the Chans we’re responsible

You guys are getting shut down

Attached: 3598144A-AC85-4233-A5E3-A577448E86CE.jpg (615x462, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2018/10/24/opinion/george-soros-mailbox-bomb.html
newamerica.org/in-depth/terrorism-in-america/what-threat-united-states-today/#americas-layered-defenses
youtube.com/watch?v=7uR5PyoLa3o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

suck a fat fart, commie. we dont do violence. lib animals do

It's literally cancerous redditors and literal boomers (not even exaggerating) who believe that larp.
But I'm sure the user who started it is either feeling like shit or laughing all the way to the bank from all the money he's made selling merchandise to MAGAtards.

Wow thats dedication. Getting bespoke manufactured boxes...

Attached: 1509119789091.jpg (616x757, 77K)

Attached: 1524434153984.jpg (767x567, 108K)

Q predicted this

you can't stop us even if you kill us
dumb kike

Watcha doin rabbi?

Attached: 1390316753188s.jpg (116x125, 2K)

tick tock kikes

Big if Q

This is a honeypot site. There's no way they'd shut it down.

It's funny how you never get inside x-ray shots of the bombs ever.. yet now the media is all over it. I'm smelling a liberal scam to try to gain votes for the mid terms.. dam they are desperate

>You guys are getting shut down
I have to agree. It was very obviously a Jow Forumstard who did this. Someone has to put an end to right-wing terrorism in this country and obviously Jow Forums is the main breeding ground for right-wing terrorism and autistic haters.

#shutdownpol

Attached: Right-wing terrorist attacks to 2016.png (460x331, 44K)

Guys that’s a box from the company QVC

Q is for Quavo Huncho

remember when this guy did something similar? and he was proven to be white, right, and a male? yup.

Attached: 180321-austin-bomber-id-feature.jpg (618x410, 67K)

is this real? im glad the qfaggots got ran outta here 2 years ago

>Tide turns against dems.
Queue filthy horde.
>Terrible early voting results for Dems across nation.
Queue plan b, hordes aren't working, fake bombs.

why'd you idiots try to put a fake bomb on george soros' home and not john pedosta?

Attached: john-podesta-2016-election-hillary-clinton.jpg (3000x2000, 2.38M)

This such a blatant falseflag... I seriously don't know what to do right now. I had to walk outside the house a few minutes ago because my grandma is watching this propaganda in the living room.

BASED Migos poster

>Q

Attached: 1523691599423.jpg (419x480, 81K)

It's a QVC home shopping network box faggots.

White Rage

The black rage is their defense.

Now when the young guy in Charleston did his shootings, they instantly convicted me which gave us lots of publicity.

The guy who just did the Jewish Center killings has just been convicted. At the beginning of his closing argument he put up on the whiteboard that “Diversity is a code word for White Genocide”.

But oddly enough, nobody came after me.

One explanation for this is, the same reason they put it off with CNN, they can’t deal with me.

But all this has made me consider White Rage.

If a black man runs around killing white people, it’s because of oppression.

Now if we have white guys out killing, In The Name Of White Genocide, it may be a warning.

Isolated Black killings of whites are the result of a legitimate “Black Rage”.

So isolated killings In The Name Of Genocide, may mean that instead stopping all discussion of White Genocide, the White Rage may indicate that’s exactly what we need to discuss. Or are we going to just have people keep picking up guns?

At the moment we’ve had very isolated incidents, two of them, but should we not consider White Rage?

There is no excuse for anybody just shooting other people, on a basis like this, but it may signify that we are going to have to discuss the real issue. And that does not mean with in the current bounds.

So maybe we should start looking at these isolated two killings as White Rage.

And a warning.

Attached: 34.png (372x287, 196K)

Because this was a false flag, and the Dems JUST got attention away from the whole Pizzagate thing. They don't want to drag it back into the spotlight.

It looks like its halfway filled with gravel.

What does gun powder look like on an X-ray?

If we did, there would be nothing left. We don't aim to injure.

>we
>we
Jow Forums is a board of peace. (((you))) need to fuck off.

Those are two different companies

Someone please make an image of a boomer making bombs and drinking monster.

Attached: 1540360928710.jpg (401x712, 45K)

The Jow Forums is not a honeypot site anonymous.
That was disproved years ago.

Do you see the words Home Shopping Network capitalized as a proper title in that post?

This. My boomer mom loves to order shit from there.

>it's a fucking glitter bomb
those bastards

I'd rather have one of a jew mossad agent making a bomb with a note that says "PS Death to Israel"

Who the fuck put together this retarded graph? A Downie?

Why are you bringing Jews into this, you paranoid anti-semite!

Attached: 1528428458365.gif (203x229, 2K)

nothing?

Absolutely nothing.

>Who the fuck put together this retarded graph? A Downie?
Right-wing terrorism is a massive problem today and Jow Forums is its home.

Attached: Homegrown terrorism.png (555x496, 56K)

Fun fact. Islamic attacks are typically counted in right wing attack statistics.

My democratic registered parents (aged 65 and 58) think this was a false flag on their own - i didn’t even have to suggest it to them this time

>Fun fact. Islamic attacks are typically counted in right wing attack statistics.
No, they're counted as Islamist attacks, you tard.

Attached: Dylann gym man.jpg (1024x768, 206K)

Shekels for links to news coverage of these attacks and how they were linked to right wing terror.

>Law and Crime News
>EXCLUSIVE

AAHAHAHHA you morons are so moronic you will believe ANYTHING if it goes to your narrative.

Ain't that the truth. If we actually did violence, we'd be in charge of something important.

I'm all for getting rid of politicians both left and right but this is simply some gay prank or a terrible false flag

Have you taken your daily glass of white-supremacy Q-milk today, user?

Attached: q_lettmelk_1.jpg (1200x1200, 115K)

You have become the animals, just like the ones you fear overseas.

>redneck conservatives shoot their neighbors over a mattress
>we dont do violence

Okay buddy

Jow Forums always said Q was a psyop

Attached: E0ECD345-B557-4698-BC05-2A8AD3EEDE93.jpg (960x694, 92K)

Q always said trust the system and wouldn't advocate for something like this. Only a retarded lefty would think Q was advocating for terrorism. False flag.

Are you fucking serious? THAT'S the box they supposedly came in?

>and nothing of value was lost
good kek

Dylan roof was an ecoterrorist

>Wrapped in hatred
And libtards call right wingers dramatic

I was just asking a question user, there's really no need to project your own crippling cognitive defects onto the rest of us.

Besides, "Narrative" implies that there's another rational interpretation of the facts at hand.
You people don't have that.
You are literally claiming that the postal service shipped a package that didn't have enough stamps, and didn't post-mark the stamps it did have.

Hahahahahhahahahahhahahah you’re so fucked it was one of you retards lmfaoooooooooooo Q is a fucking mentally ill retard that you hail as a god! LMFAO DRUMPFKINS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Umm forgetting someone sweetie?
+49 on the Jihadi pile and the "Others" total is fake

Cool selective cut off right after the thousands killed on 9/11

Attached: Tewibjn.png (785x626, 64K)

That's a quality inn hotel box full of tissues paper user.

>SUICIDE WATCH
Naturally, this is more projection, but in light of that, I'd ask you to calm down and take the election a little bit easier.
There's really no need to kill yourself over politics.

Attached: 1523598086796.png (638x359, 247K)

Oy vey. Zoomed out.

Attached: OyVeyGoyimItsCurrentYear.jpg (1018x500, 53K)

Based Qbe

But that was from fox news

Attached: 1539821665991.png (374x229, 29K)

I wonder why that graph starts in 2002....
Additionally, go ahead and tell me the motive and manifesto of these 'right wing' terrorists. Also the government is currently right wing, why would anti-government attacks be right wing? Even during Obama there's plenty of anarchist fucks starting shit, and they're not right wing either.
Additionally, that chart lumps in literally everybody that isn't a raghead and you're claiming its all 'right wing'

Correct. /Pol is a containment site.
It's not perfect, but its the best they got.

>Umm forgetting someone sweetie?
This one was because he was repressed gay (much like you, user). An obviously dealing with the post-911 period is important, since that's when we've seen a massive rise in right-wing terrorism coming out of Jow Forums.

Attached: Alexandre Bissonnette 3.jpg (470x552, 48K)

>Dylan roof was an ecoterrorist
No, he hated plants. See proof.

Attached: Dylann threatens some innocent plants.jpg (674x505, 96K)

>FOX
>right wing
ok

No source.

Attached: John Oliver eww.png (653x367, 357K)

This is great. Once this false flag fails and the Dems get BTFO in the midterms they'll start taking out their own people for real. Some of you Shareblue guys are alright, don't go to work after the midterms.

Attached: 1479870818296.gif (250x282, 1.99M)

Did they ever even say which bombings were carried out by him? There were (I think) 5 Austin bombings in total, one was completely unrelated and done by some black dude, one was a copycat bomber and another was an accidental explosion that happened when some fag mistakenly donated a fucking grenade to Goodwill.

Just another banana on another nigger's door handle.

Attached: npcreality.jpg (1000x750, 44K)

shut it down and leave us to go where? outside? that'll end well....

Attached: 1536332599451.jpg (2048x1536, 294K)

Q is a lefty because Q stands for "Queer"

Why are you here faggot?

>shut it down and leave us to go where? outside? that'll end well....
I honestly think it will be an improvement.

Attached: Killdozer 2.jpg (1100x777, 225K)

>the Jow Forums

Attached: 1382622721713.png (256x256, 65K)

nytimes.com/2018/10/24/opinion/george-soros-mailbox-bomb.html

Alexander Soros:
>But the lessons of his early life never left him. His biggest philanthropic endeavor, the Open Society Foundations, played a leading role in supporting the transition from Communism to more democratic societies in parts of the former Soviet Union and then expanded to protect democratic practices in existing democracies. My father acknowledges that his philanthropic work, while nonpartisan, is “political” in a broad sense: It seeks to support those who promote societies where everyone has a voice.

>There is a long list of people who find that proposition unacceptable, and my father has faced plenty of attacks along the way, many dripping with the poison of anti-Semitism.

Jow Forums, why must you persecute this kindly old man who only wants to promote democracy?

If you wanted to put a bomb in podesta's house, you wouldn't mail it, you'd strap it to a small child like they did in Vietnam.

newamerica.org/in-depth/terrorism-in-america/what-threat-united-states-today/#americas-layered-defenses

Oy Vey. Your study.

>wrapped in hatred
I never read something so gay

Now do one starting at 2000 instead of 2002.

Or just a global study on any given year. Huyte peepoh existential threat!

Law & CrimeVerified account
@lawcrimenews

Law, Crime, LIVE Trials and Smart Legal Analysis
Manhattan, NY

Richard Esposito, Pulitzer & Emmy award winning investigative reporter author of “Bomb Squad,” former senior reporter & producer with NBC and ABC News

What's your standar for veracity?

if this was a honeypot I should have been recruited into JIDF by now

he didn't really do something similar though

for one, his bombs actually worked

It’s probably a qvc box... that granny stuff for sale channel

youtube.com/watch?v=7uR5PyoLa3o

/pol is a containment board and if you shut us down we'll make duplicate social media accounts and use them till they get shut down then make more fakes.

OHNONONONO

Get Qut and VQTE!

Attached: 3A628B4D-8783-40D7-BED9-732C2FA029EE.jpg (4032x3024, 1.51M)