Hey guys what if we get #alarmfunction or something similar trending...

hey guys what if we get #alarmfunction or something similar trending? last i checked you kinda need that for a timebomb that this is pretending to be and that model of clock most definitely does not have it. also who the fuck puts detonaters on both sides wouldnt you only need one? and dont you need an extra 9 volt? this looks like the modern equivalent of a bundle of roadflares and a wind up clock. idk. also the wires in the xray arent fucking connected to anything lol .figure the sooner we get that or something better trending and call out there shit the sooner this blows over and their made fools of and if you make them look like fools quick enough then when they bring out something else that trys to look like the real thing people will know its BS. do with that what you will

Attached: 1540413177791s.jpg (249x186, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ktuu.com/content/news/Alaska-felon-charged-with-building-pipe-bomb-buying-materials-for-more-498314561.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the wires in question

Attached: 1540424205051.jpg (1280x960, 221K)

fuckin thumbnail lol

Attached: 1540413177791.jpg (1392x1040, 235K)

Would work even better if the clock had an alarm function.

you need more than the alarm function, like a larger battery and igniter or something mechanical

Not really. A 12 volts clock like this one is more than enough to blow up a regular transistor like an LED. You'd have to set up the alarm trigger signal to a semiconductor that closes the circuit from the input 12V to whatever is acting as a blasting cap because the alarm clock probably doesn't actually run on those 12V.

ah i see. i think its imperative we get something trending focused primarily on showing how this is faked and be hyperfocused on the horrible composition of it. leave the lambasting to the masses

Attached: 1540413928359.jpg (4974x2687, 2M)

problem is it does not have an alarm function

bump

Yea the whole thing is fishy I know. But someone smart could easily make their own date based switch using a single tiny EEPROM chip that counts the amount of hours passed since it was toggled on. That (((bomber))) was either the stupidest fucker on the block or it's a false flag.

Holy fuck this is the most brilliant piece of bait I've ever seen. Think about it : Lefties say it's a stupid trump supporter who's so retarded he can't even build a bomb and Righties say it's a jew psy-op made to distract from the election.

I think the most important question about this whole thing is what are they trying to divert attention from with this?

Attached: JC.png (498x577, 419K)

This was intentionally done to spark further distrust and divide between parties in our bipartisan system.
I think we are approaching their endgame, where they start the civil war and begin the harvest of souls.

Cool clock, Ahmed

What else happened today?
If they want to distract someone it would be the public, not us.
What else was reported on here, on today?

cant wait for bill to personally cook my spirit if you see what I mean

I tried looking up some fresh news but nothing really important comes up.

Some guy in Alaska got arrested for building pipe bombs that didn't go off on the 23rd so this could be related : ktuu.com/content/news/Alaska-felon-charged-with-building-pipe-bomb-buying-materials-for-more-498314561.html

Then this wasn't a distraction, but rather just more to cause societal unrest.
Watch for more false flags leading up to multiple simultaneous mass shootings or similar.

No alarm, not a bomb

I'm calling it now, this is gonna culminate into someone dying of a heart attack after opening one of those pathetic fake pipe bombs and it's going to be an old democrat so drumpf supporters will be blamed.

Attached: 1540012415304.gif (488x291, 3.7M)

>off by one
brb im gonna oof myself

Shit.

I was right, it's starting.

Expect many small things that can cause division to get a lot more coverage in the following weeks, and a large incident consisting of multiple mass shootings that will have obvious diversionary causes, like racial, religious, or political.
Good luck, and God bless.

Attached: Cross.png (3840x2160, 2.8M)

>Power Supply: 1 * LR1130 button cell (Included)
1,5V, not 12V

> you kinda need that for a timebomb
It would be far more time-cost efficient to have one, but not strictly necessary if the clock is otherwise modified. This looks like it wasn't.

im back, i really think we can pivot off of this being a retarded dnc plot with just how retarded these "bombs" are. we need a # with a concise point to run there morale and astroturfing attempts in to the ground. we were able to prove why the kavanaugh allegations were horse shit, this seems to easy a chance for us lol

Why would you go through the trouble of modifying these clocks with an EEPROM when you could just have bought cheapo clocks WITH an alarm function?

Attached: 1531232672768.jpg (225x225, 16K)