Why do complex and compelling threads never catch fire here?

Always the stupid baiting threads I start become popular like something about race or someshit, but if I make a valid argument or idea then it always dies? how come? Is pol basically shit tier? or are you just sheep who can't think?

Attached: images.jpg (305x165, 9K)

Unions and labor laws are necessary for protection of white people and culture in the USA. Unions and worker rights curtail illegal immigration at the source (eliminating the chief cause of migration) and help integrate minorities (read blacks) into civilized communities. Discuss.
>t. blue dog Dem

Why aren't auto mechanics unionized?

Yeah I mean I agree something like nazi Germany and their labor laws seems ok with me, but in the USA its kind of hard to do, The west and south are already too blacked/spicked up, usa needs a id system and a cleaner social system, social welfare is ok as long as it goes to who is working hard and earns it and should only go to them, you americans laugh at europe but desu scandinavia and other countries in europe at least they don't have an illegal problem its more so a invader and gov't traitor problem of bringing in rapefugees but europe I believe has time since they are not very blacked or at all in many areas and the right wing is surging.

because no one makes quality threads and quality threads get pruned or slid, look at your own thread for example. You brought us no new information, you asked yes or no questions, and you posted a picture from google of a sheep which is just a low quality NPC meme.

question, if the usa bailed out banks and so many auto companies does that make it corporatism plsu gov't in a bad way, should the usa and other countries nationalise more? not a full but semi nationalisation. corporatism is huge in the usa, lots of monopolies. similar to russia actually.

Npcs are not exclusive to democrats

true, kind of venting out, i have ideas desu, such as questioning why illegals even get jobs in the usa in the first place or welfare? in europe there is an id system where if you don't have that id or legal residency you basically won't be able to live, and for illegals i know in states like california you can get a drivers license and go to college, that is what is fucked up with the usa the states are so different, i predict an inevitable balkanization.

1 flag
2 theres alloted space for threads, you cant have slow long-paragraphed conversations here, you have two options, either throw in some bait elements so you get inflated enough to float for a while, or you rewrite your thread, try expressing your point through memes, and make sure you repost a lot and all over so it becomes noticed by the hivemind, then it starts winning against the flow cause people have already seen it and have sth to say about it

Now the thing is you wont have a complex compelling thread either, but you will have inserted a topic of conversation in the form of memes that will evolve and reflect the argument itself that will be all over the board, if it catches heat it will have full threads dedicated to it with people debating each other and coming up with new iterations of the meme, and etc, etc

I would like to see more serious threads, and harder debates instead of just shitpost level threads. thats what turns me off of /pol too much shit. low iq peeple.

this is a meme factory, not reddit, if you want to speak with pol people you can go to other websites and look for them

Derailed or slid by shareblue and jidf.

Newfag brainlets were the price to pay for memeing Trump into office and getting every e-celeb talking about muh 4chanz

Unpopulsr opinion but blacks can be pretty decent employees assuming they're given time to learn the skills associated with their workplace. Latinos are already pretty hard working. Manufacturing is ideal for both as it leads to stability and regular life routine: 5 days work, bbq on Saturday, church and Football on Sunday. Lack of job safety, or bellow livable wages are destroying all lower class communities though, giving way for countercultures to form: ghetto thuggery, chicanos, wiggers, etc., that fuels all the crime and further social degradation. Anyone against strong unions and strong worker rights is ultimately against the Nation itself

>Latinos are already pretty hard working
:^)
its literally your culture and reality what makes them so; you wanna know what it is: economical stability, when you know your money isnt gonna go down the drain the next month you can start dreaming about the future, and that makes people wanna work

even hitler said Africans were industrious people, but they should be in their countries, a more developed stable africa would be good, lower birth rate and no immigration to white nations. a strong black union is a good thing but it should be separate and for their own interests.

>a strong black union is a good thing but it should be separate and for their own interests.
American blacks mostly stick to their own kind. The biggest issue is urban blacks which are a problem due to aforementioned lack of decent manufacturing jobs to keep them busy.

Latinos are more pervasive but mainly because they're following the low wage, chiefly service industry, jobs. Stronger worker rights, minimum federal wage, automation tax in certain industries would encourage whites and others to take up those jobs as well, reducing the need for (undocumented) Latino workers. If they were given the option of working in a new rustbelt down South and if further migrations were curtailed, I imagine most of them would be contained in what can historically and culturally be considered Latino influenced area of the country. Only a fool would go to NM or TX and expect not to see deep Hispanic influence, even before the hysteria of post 9/11 world.

I know in Michigan the manufacturing industry well most of it died out, some is still there like in Detroit but the majority died. like in Flint, Saginaw, and other cities are basically shitholes with no decent jobs now. Detroit has jobs but thats only cause its a big ass city. Still though it will never go back to what it once was and that is due to leftist policy.

What difference does "such and such can be hard workers/good cooks/long dicks/almost White people/might help us in a race war/etc?

White people need a seperate, soveriegn, semi-isolated homeland to develop into the true universe conquoring Ubermensches that we know we can be.

Never give up the dream. Dispense with any thoughts of defeatist "multiculturalism". That is death.

"Well who is going to cut my lawn and I like burritos and fafafel."

WTF are you kidding me...you obese cuck!?

>leftist policy.
the left wing politics in USA died with Slick Willy Clinton, who won the moderate and parts of republican vote and convinced Democrats that running on a GoP + fags platform was the way to go. Present day Democrat party has gone far left on issues most nobody give a shit (gay cakes, trans rights, muslims, immigrant rights, safe spaces, cultural appropriation, etc.) while moving away from stuff like jobs, job security, wages, environment, healthcare and education access, that most people actually want to hear about. GoP doesn't care about the former but at least they know their base and independents enough that the ideological part of their campaigns make sense even though they mostly don't plan on following through on it.

In essence Republicans like Ryan, Mitch, et. al. will lie about how much they care about WV coal miners and whatnot, then go ahead and give disproportionate tax breaks to their mega rich donors. On the other hand present day Democrats won't even mention anyone who isn't a part of 0.1% of oppressed. Present day Democrat party isn't leftist - it's retarded.

if you make waiting tables and roofing pay livable wages, all these jobs will be done by local people. in the Southwest it will be Latinos, in the Southeast it will be blacks. In the North it will be whites. Unless acted on by outside forces (like poverty, unemployment) most people like and tend to stick to their own kind.

Because this place is an echo chamber. Anything new or critical is automatically "cucks", "shills" et cetera.

Unions are nice as long as they aren't government financed.