youtube.com/watch?v=TRBppdC1h_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=6YY4Tb5nlto
youtube.com/watch?v=MaB3Zw5_p9c
google.co.uk/amp/s/heavy.com/news/2018/10/william-clyde-allen-iii/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bretty brave for a bunch of fag holes

convincing. like having actual sources.

>brave
or maybe they knew in advance that the bombs were defective.

THIS ... IS CNN

well, you know, CNN's staff have never given off the impression that they are very intelligent people

Some one set us up the bomb...

Attached: allyourbase.gif (320x224, 113K)

CNN won't last much longer.

those who own the news make the news.

of course they handled the "bombs"

Thats what i meant

Attached: jimAcosta.png (800x743, 862K)

speaking of bombs i just farted. nazi dutch ovens

Attached: sneezers before and after.png (749x330, 245K)

Anderson Cooper just shut down the trump rally when he called for unity lol

Moar soundbites naow!

Attached: 1540340572674.jpg (720x725, 218K)

CNN sharing pictures of the "bomb" and package pretty much ruined their whole psyop, otherwise people wouldn't be able to say it was obviously a fake and false flag

PUTTING YOUR POST AND SHITTY SCREENSHOTS SLAPPED TOGETHER IN ALL CAPS DOESN'T CONVINCE ANYONE IT JUST MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE AN AUTISTIC INCEL

And now this from off in wild speculation land... CNN knew the white house received a bomb even though the White House disavowed receiving a bomb. Who ever orchestrated the false flag works at CNN.

Regardless if they knew if they were defective or not, handling it themselves and even taking pictures of it and circulating the photos ALL IN A MATTER OF HOURS seems shady as all hell. If something is thought to possibly be a bomb, getting the hell out of there so the bomb squad/eod folks can safely examine and dispose of it is what should happen. the Fact that there are casual photos of these opened packages online should be suspect.

disposing of suspicious packages like that can take hours (or a huge chunk of the day), just waiting for the EOD people to show up, set up, examine, disarm/destroy, then call it a day.

It just appears that CNN was either acting before first-responders, or "workin" right next to them. The latter just doesn't seem right because it's a fucking potential explosive.

Finally, someone said what needs to be said

do bomb disposal teams let targets upload pictures of said bombs before investigation is finished?

U R A FAGGOT

No. This is all bullshit. Active investigations cannot have evidence out in the open.

Bet it wasn't the EOD guys that took the pictures.

>"the bomb"

is uh, is this true and sourced or just an image with the same statement pasted over it in different sizes?

Let's take a vote:

1. Left wing LARPer

2. Right wing LARPer

3. CNN intern who's going to be thrown under the bus

This is exactly what I would expect retarded millennial interns working at CNN to do though.
I'm surprised they didn't take any selfies with it or post it to twitter before calling the police.

When will you Russian Trolls finally give up on your disinformation campaign? Nobody is buying it anymore...

1. A 2 would've made a more convincing fake and made fewer spelling errors.

Short answer, they shouldn't have. After bomb disposal teams are finished, they cordon off the area and clean up the package. Most units like to collect these anyways.

lol I wonder if people really think that if these bombs were proven fake, that these teams would just let CNN keep 'em, let alone snap photos. that would be like that shit where after the football game, that one player tosses that one kid his jersey after the game while he walks back to the locker room. except that this is a "bomb" and the dudes risked their lives checking these packages out. They wouldn't toss them to CNN as souvenirs.

This is why so many are questioning this.

Attached: 1540419892298.png (1364x1079, 1.16M)

Jesus Christ another autist with another autistic chart. You posted a random reply from an older thread by some random user. Are you seriously that retarded or are you 12?

Attached: 1540414154127.jpg (1200x762, 100K)

But user, the flags are different

It is a blessing that CNN opened, handeled and photographed the bomb. Not going to complain. We have very little info on the situation right now, but imagine how fucked everything would be if we didn't even have these clues given to us by CNN.

YOU'VE GONE TOO FAR LARRY

Just like the Soros assistant who opened the package and then walked it into the woods.

just me or does that device look to big for that padded envelope? even if I use a ruler the envelope is too small
someone meme pls

>They handeled it

Attached: HisnameisMudd.png (323x215, 135K)

youtube.com/watch?v=8fvTxv46ano
It's an older meme but it checks out.

Also, you also would have the wires both going to a detonator on the same side, having them go to opposite sides of the pipe makes no sense at all.

Remember guys, it's illegal to handle bombs. It's different for the media.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-24 at 8.57.17 PM.png (278x404, 122K)

youtube.com/watch?v=6YY4Tb5nlto

Media control = mind control.
You're witnessing the beginning of the crash of the media oligopolies.
Surf the wave. Start a company in the sector.

You are already the digital version of the 'barfly' in pic related.

Big changes coming.

youtube.com/watch?v=MaB3Zw5_p9c (rip)

Attached: power.png (1448x1122, 966K)

Attached: 1517138193401.png (953x432, 218K)

This would be left wing assassin was charged last week with posting actual real ricin to President Trump a couple of weeks ago
google.co.uk/amp/s/heavy.com/news/2018/10/william-clyde-allen-iii/amp/
Why hasn’t CNN apologised yet?

Man, way to bring me back user.

Attached: Rest, pajeet.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

ALL YOUR FAKES ARE BELONG TO US