I'm scared of what's happening to me

I... I am a Liberal.

Or, was anyway.

But... Jow Forums I just... I can't fucking take it anymore. Us liberals are such fucking whiny hypocritical pieces of shits, I FUCKING CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!

I... I want to join the Right. And, I don't mean the Alt-Right, I just mean I want to become a Republican. But... I don't know how to abandon my Liberal Values.

I believe in Equality for everyone, but Feminists and BlackLivesMatter Protester have completely pushed me away from the Left's idea of Equality.

I believe in Global Warming, cause why the fuck would I not? It's science! Science proves it!

And I dislike Trump, but the shit he gets for doing everything is unbearable to watch! I feel bad for the guy. He gets so much hate, and most of it is just unwarranted.

Now, let me get to my point...

I don't want to be a Liberal anymore.

And I think the best way I can betray me creed...

Is by getting Red Pilled the fuck out of.

I don't want to become a Jow Forums user.
But I'd rather be one then remain a whiny fucking millennial faggot.

I'm scared of what will happen to me...
But I have to take the leap.

All of you crazy fucks, send me your most Conservative Opinions and Sentiments on anything political.

I'll see you retards on the other side...

Attached: RedPillMeBoys.png (1280x674, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCDb4InP9mRZR9oogD1b2dOQ/featured
youtube.com/watch?v=51UGcghHZsk
youtube.com/watch?v=8aYTRywS-NM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nice LARP, 7/10

please stop the double-spaced lines.

Attached: soviet plan.jpg (1068x1277, 352K)

woah....................

How about you fuck off back to rebbit or lurk more you stupid faggot.

You must divorce yourself from the idea of sanity altogether and embrace sexual destruction and depravity!!

the reddit double space is so true

>"i freely believe that homosexuality is not wrong, also sex before marriage isnt a big deal and religion is stupid"
>"well, i believe the opposite"
>"WOW HOW CAN YOU JUST BLINDLY BELIEVE THAT?!"

Attached: 4178537117392e0043eab5ac70f6e5ab.jpg (225x350, 20K)

GAYYYY

This is the most cringe thing I’ve seen here in a long time. Try to make it less obvious next time the flag is a give away and the text is so obviously fake. Try again and be better next time 1/10 b8 m8 back to the drawing board. Little sage for ya.

All are welcome. That's the difference between the right and the left.

Attached: scare the normies.png (716x716, 768K)

Here you go OP:

youtube.com/channel/UCDb4InP9mRZR9oogD1b2dOQ/featured

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-10-24 18-12-18.png (1360x768, 255K)

Your problem is a common one: you really just want to join and be a part of something rather than thinking for yourself. Your own conclusions might not lead you down the most common path. And that scares you.

Stfu faggot.

Fuck off normie scum REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Churchill once said:

"If you are young and not a liberal you have no heart.
If you are old and not a conservative you have no brain."

Don't worry, I can assure you that Churchill was not a NAZI...

Your only worry is that you are getting old enough to finally see through all the bullshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=51UGcghHZsk

Attached: Eisenhower-and-Churchill.jpg (799x800, 112K)

Just vote R on Nov 6 lol like nigga what?

Climate change is natural you stupid cuck, ice ages, solar cycles, fluctuating ozone blah blah yes climate change is ALWAYS happening... you think recycling will save you from the planets natural cycles?

Lower Taxes.
Smaller government.

A very few years ago even Trump was a Liberal Democrat.

But then people like Hillary Clinton fucked up the Democratic party. But the Democratic game is actually far far older than that....

Attached: lbj.jpg (592x738, 65K)

Maybe it's not about joining any divisive movements, but rather fighting for shared values along with other individuals of diverse opinion?

No one is ever "equal" I don't even know what that means, we are all different, not only should we celebrate the sameness but also our differences. To mandate and control people into your viewpoint of your "difference" by laws and social pressure is disgusting and cruel. Think about it.

Independent parties my dude.

Try the pirate party

>1 post by this ID

> I want to join the Right
>"send me your most Conservative Opinions and Sentiments on anything political."
>meme flag
>Reddit spacing
>1 post by this id

shit larp Alexander

Attached: 1509747079002.jpg (577x395, 104K)

It's sort of stunning to finally see the truth...

youtube.com/watch?v=8aYTRywS-NM

Attached: 17zb3p.jpg (500x900, 111K)

End white supremacy. Kill yourself.

Attached: jews did this.jpg (524x412, 83K)

We will respond to anything we want to. You have nothing to offer us...

Attached: 1iz3ef.jpg (750x500, 79K)

Equality doesn't exist faggot. You say you believe in Science, show me where in life that anything is equal.

fuck off retard

Attached: 1540412410311.jpg (600x800, 167K)

stop being such a faggot. i was a Bernie Bro. i contributed to Bernie's campaign. Now i'm a race realist.

Raaaaaaace reeeaaaalismmmm

>t. kike

>48 mins in and 1 post by this ID

Attached: Shareblue busted.jpg (1120x1120, 177K)

Republicans are and have always been the party of individual rights. You have just been brainwashed to think otherwise but think about it

You don't see Republicans mentioning race constantly
You don't see Republicans mentioning lgbt constantly
You don't see Republicans telling minorities the other side will enslave you or lock you up constantly

You know why? Because Republicans don't see color, they see Americans.

If you think old democrats hate the democrat party now. Just ask a Bernie bro about the fucking DNC!!!

Attached: debbie_wasserman_schultz_scott.jpg (1160x629, 68K)

You're welcome to become a conservative. But please don't bring any discredited loony anti-semitic beliefs into the American conservative movement.

aye laddy, welcome ye board ye matey

>I believe in Equality for everyone, but Feminists and BlackLivesMatter Protester have completely pushed me away from the Left's idea of Equality.

The modern off-the-deep-end left likes to push for special privileges under the guise that they are pushing for equality. Consider that we live in a multicultural egalitarian republic where everyone has full rights as citizens under law, which they love to claim is an institution of white supremacy.

fake and gay, go back to plebbit. we will not be your little screenshot thread trying to make us look bad