This is on the news now

This is on the news now.

Attached: 20181025_083722.jpg (3226x2420, 3.57M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nichegamer.com/2016/03/01/japanese-representative-refutes-un-suggestion-to-ban-media-depicting-sexual-violence/
timeshighereducation.com/news/social-sciences-and-humanities-faculties-close-japan-after-ministerial-intervention
youtube.com/watch?v=TsdxJzwryXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=qfwayNzWHug&t=0s&list=LLjzlA9AZfD0iac8UnNM10MA&index=3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hi nip, are you eating dogs today?

checked and all, but can you put that in human language?

I can't read that shit you fuck

The guy on the left doesn't look very Japanese, who is he?

QANON

We don’t read moon rune, Gook Nukem

HOT DAMN! THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT QANON

Japanese don't eat dogs, you ignorant fuck. at least educate yourself about what you poorly attempt to troll about, you far left faggot.

>I can;t read the letter Q next to a pic of Trump and figure it out.

Foreign issues mean a foreigner to explain it.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 22K)

Based Japanese bants

Talking about Q user

Attached: americanfattie4.jpg (639x828, 136K)

So what are they talking about?

Can you believe it? Qanon conspiracy
Mory explains! why it is spreading among trump supporters

Tell your friends user, they'll love it.

im just a humble burger gaijin but im assuming the nippons are talking about Qanon

Don't tell me the Japanese are falling for this dumbass Q shit too.

Attached: 1515109295158.png (472x605, 301K)

Is this that show where they get those two faggy white Americans to rip on Trump and masturbate mentally about how sorry they are for American?

>he's not aware of the nip/mutt bants
wew lad

Attached: 1524291955761.png (1000x928, 128K)

Heard about that weeks ago. You're slow. Also Japan is eating up all the poison from America's acedemic instituations. They're talking about stupid feminist issues at Japanese universities now. Huffington Post is translated into Japanese and shows up cited pretty often now.

are you kidding? their whole society is based off of fear-mongering

>Gook Nukem

Attached: 0E22AB97-A8E7-4B48-A34C-42DC034C4FEC.jpg (1024x1024, 203K)

It's pretty sad, they also invented something called power harassment to challenge their traditional discipline culture

Nope

nichegamer.com/2016/03/01/japanese-representative-refutes-un-suggestion-to-ban-media-depicting-sexual-violence/

timeshighereducation.com/news/social-sciences-and-humanities-faculties-close-japan-after-ministerial-intervention

The boomers who spread this shit need to DIE.

Attached: 120115_baby_boomers_stereotypes-694x405.jpg (694x405, 41K)

Translate what it says

>tfw when this is the most racially pure being in le 52% burgerland

Nice attempt at deflection Gook Bae-lim

>Q user
Poor insular nips falling for the boomer bait

Attached: 1535902481825.png (669x514, 25K)

>tfw when
>TFW WHEN

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCK

Attached: 33481015d04b3974f9ed7acf616592901b13507ebdabf48ee1d6d09d63acc2c4[1].png (1070x601, 507K)

It's Morley Roberston; he's half-white. He's a journalist, but in the eighties he was making and playing punk and new wave music.

What does that have to do with what they're just starting to now read in universities?

I can tell you don't actually talk to real people or speak that much Japanese. The people in the Japanese govt is far different than what normal people are up to. Then again most Japanese people don't give a fuck, but the "LGBT" movement is becoming much larger there. To the point people are using the #LBGT tag to meet other people, mostly lesbians.

Attached is a screen shot of part of a paper a Japanese law student wrote in her English class at a uni there. My point is they're actually starting to read this shit.

But yeah, you're not an expert in Japan, and you probably speak shit conversational Japanese. Go home.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-24 at 17.20.21.png (858x152, 46K)

haha ur dumb

Attached: mp,550x550,matte,ffffff,t.3u1.jpg (550x191, 14K)

i dont know if i want that fatbody explaining our shit to the nips

>mfw when, when you out bantered yourself

Attached: 3780a2776844bc147417cec0f86990820622b327d063212a87f7dc51b9aff160.gif (400x170, 1.97M)

Not even the samurai are safe from the (((eternal juden)))

pls no bully

Attached: Pls I haz autism.jpg (305x309, 13K)

Kek, it's Q and then katagana and kanji.

Do most Japanese even know chan culture originated in Japan?

>ching chong ping ding
>trust da pran

>TFW all the NatSocs suck Nip dick, but I just want to drop more bombs on them for bringing their filth to the west.

The Aussie is so uncontrollable that he now destroys himself, very sad!

Attached: 1518484031196.png (319x400, 171K)

Attached: Brainlet_cc06fd_6615771.png (1200x1042, 247K)

Q predicted this in his final post a week ago.
>How to get around a corrupt [doj/fbi]?
>USE A STEALTH BOMBER
Thats what it said anyways. Maybe the real Q shady finally stood up.

>diet coke

Sorry for samefagging but another user suggested earlier that the supposed pipe of the supposed bomb contained a few usb thumb drives full of relevant information one the ones it was sent to. Think about that one sent to eric holder with a return to wasserman shultz address. Werent those two connected in the whole fisa scheme? And soros was disposed of in the woods near his home in a safe manner. Really gets the almonds jogging.

I have N1 and these people are fringe. Good job reading my links, Jose

end it
pull the trigger

Attached: 1535170041729.jpg (795x1036, 132K)

Every day this man is proven to be absolutely right

>アノン
エイナン

Attached: 1348894648302.jpg (346x306, 28K)

Is that oguri shun in the pic? Wtf

N1 means nothing. Good job trying to act like you're special.

>protip, i'm actually japanese, so i don't really give a fuck

Seriously, huffpost shows up on all sorts of shit now. Have you even seen line news lately? What about the shit that comes up on insta? It's leaking into japanese society.

You don't see that shit because you're just in Japan pretending. You're not doing shit that Japanese people do. Again, most Japanese people don't care, but the news there is getting infiltrated, and so are their higher level schools.

Tell me, how many people have you even hung out with there 1-on-1? Is it even more than 100? How many hours have you had in Japanese conversation in person while you've been there outside of school/work/going to stores? Is it more than 1000?

You're just a dumb gaijin.

>Huffpost

American education, folks. Humanities are being phased out here.

your news is infected with ie toolbars

Shame to see that even the nips are getting cucked by (((them))), my university had some japanese exchange students back in 2014 and they seemed pretty redpilled. I remember at a group dinner one night one of my liberal friends asked two of the girls what they thought of LGBT people, they both said that they thought people just did it for attention. I remember most of my friends were all horrified but I keked internally

Because 漢文 and 古文 is part of an American education.

It's not like the US. They don't have crazed people pushing social justice (as much), but they're in the beginning phases. When I was in Tokyo not too long ago, a lot of the girls I talked to were interested in messing around with other girls. One of my exes who lived in Harajuku was bascially "raped" by another girl. Posts on Japanese bbs have a bunch of girls looking for other girls to date now. Basically, their degeneracy in that regard is just starting to kick into full gear.

They also have a bunch of other problems. Fraud is growing quite a bit. China's attacking their shit, buying up their properties. There are floors dedicated to Chinese speaking people in department stores now in Akihabara. Underage prostitution (where girls who are underage voluntarily whore themselves out to try to get more spending money) is now on a huge rise. A lot of girls in Tokyo basically work night jobs/red light district jobs, especially to get through school. Their shit is falling apart, just it's in a different way from the US.

Nice trips. Woke up, turned on スッキリ, saw fat american boomers and Q merch being talked about. Nice start to the day.

Attached: 1ad.png (361x333, 63K)

youtube.com/watch?v=TsdxJzwryXQ

Here's another example of the mainstream talking about "social justice" topics. It has English subtitles for anyone else wanting to watch it. キティちゃん (Hello Kitty) is huge. It's not fringe.

Again, early stages of this shit leaking in.

you should die. any movement that helps to spread awareness that we are slaves in a global conspiracy and media is fantasyland is good.

And society on the whole is rejecting it, that's my point. Kids watching this will be bullied into suicide by middle school.

They're not rejecting it at all. They're falling into more and more degeneracy everyday. It just doesn't take on the same shape as the US. Their whole society is built on listening to dumbass bullshit. Like recycling and seperating your garbage. But their rivers are full of trash. Their beaches are messy. They use far too much paper for everything. So much so, they buy up forests in other countries. えん is on the rise. There's a huge increase in the number of 男の娘. There's been reports lately on 冤罪 and there was even a drama about that made recently.

Imagine if you were in the US, and all you did is go to some classes and come straight home. You'd miss half the shit that was actually going on. You might even think almost zero people used harder drugs like meth or e.

some of them seem to be paying attention to whats going on, from what I can understand of it they seem to know what they are talking about. This guy says something about how the deep state thing goes back 100 years somehow youtube.com/watch?v=qfwayNzWHug&t=0s&list=LLjzlA9AZfD0iac8UnNM10MA&index=3

I found it on that anime artists twitter page you know the one that doesn't believe the holocaust ?

where japanese more masculine in the past or has the japaneserace always been without masculine traits? i know samurai n shit but did the kikes make you more femminine by adding estrogenes in your rice or what? always wondered what made you go from samurai and martial arts to anime and hellokitty kikeland

I don't know too much about the past. I don't think a lot of Japanese people do, but I assume there were a lot more masculine traits that were celebrated. Now, it's actually kind of considered a good thing to be not masculine. Super skinny guys are typically considered to be hot. Hosts (kind of like a profession that caters to girls) even wear make up. Lots of guys shave their arms. Though, it's considered a good thing to aggressively chase a woman and be extremely passionate. I would say underage sex is currently exploding right now, with a lot of people having their first experience in middle school.

It's a different form of deneracy from the US. It's hard to explain because the modern culture is so different from the West there's really no way to get the idea across, even if I wrote a book. You would have to live there and actually engage a LOT of people.

It says Q-larupu

Talk to the Germans and Russians. When a large percentage of your manliest men die in a single generation with little to no offspring, your gene pool gets fucked and the betas get overrepresented in the subsequent generations until the alphas are able to make a comeback. But this takes generations.

Checked. Get Qut and vQte!

Attached: 8BAA1EB0-445D-40B9-8AB5-F70682FBA2C0.jpg (4032x3024, 1.53M)

thx for your insight. i love japanese culture. but i hate this rampant degeneracy that i see in tokio especially. i love the calmness you guys once had. but this whole emoshit we got herea few years ago came also from japan. skinny dudes is also considered beautiful during the teens here and i think that trend came also from japan. japan should go back to the glory times where males where cool and not faggots. i hate seeing cultures go down. europe was enough but japan should not