BOMBER WAS A Jow ForumsTARD

This board is getting deleted. Lol

Attached: Screenshot 2018-10-24 20.07.57.png (739x801, 340K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2018/10/24/opinion/george-soros-mailbox-bomb.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cool story

Attached: 1540390725224.jpg (250x250, 41K)

Wrong

Board is gone. Once he's caught and his browsing history revealed, this board is gone.

Wrong.

Attached: 1532803364142.jpg (1007x807, 191K)

Attached: 1520966833255.jpg (616x757, 77K)

>Wrong

So you know the poster?

Attached: 1527470435821.jpg (1239x1630, 133K)

youre getting deleted

Attached: 1515185989093.jpg (3398x3064, 3.98M)

Heil Hitler.
Fuck the mods.
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

cool clock ahmed

Good.

Don't forget about qanon

We found the bomber he also happens to make clocks.

Attached: Coolclockahmed.jpg (650x400, 132K)

>Dr Ford
>Migrant Caravan
>Left wing news outlets get bomb threats
>all in the run-up to the midterms

even fence sitters are having doubts

How does that mean they were from Jow Forums? That seems like an extremely boomer thing to do like having one of those bumper stickers.

If that clock doesn't have an alarm function, then how was it supposed to even go off? And why use such a thick gauge of wire if it's only powered by a small watch battery?

if they aren't bombs then it's not a bomber

The jews are getting deleted. Lol.

>actually responded to this retard

Sincerely doubt it was someone from Jow Forums.

the face... who is he?

Attached: whomst.png (400x452, 166K)

You know how many times newfags like you have said the board is gone? If we didn't get banned after the Oregon shooting when "Grinch in a skimask" was all over the news, no chance it gets deleted now.

Has Larry cable guy even been a thing for the last decade? That git er done shit was from the early 2000's, right? I haven't heard that catchphrase in years.

So this Very Real Bomb™ has a crass joke on it made to look like the ISIS Flag that its intended recipient would find funny before the detonator it doesn't have went off and killed them?

Attached: 224123.png (237x160, 92K)

more importantly, why do you fill it with corn and solder?

Democrat here, was talking with a friend who's left leaning and both him and I agree it's a false flag. It's so obvious and if a democrat like myself can sniff it out then what makes you think others wont as well? Dumbass can make a pipe bomb but not realize that putting in the mail is the dumbest way to send something deadly? NONE of the packages exploded? Literally this is how desperate Democrats are to get their base out to vote. Y'all can stay comfy in the knowledge that you'll win in 2018-2020. The democrat party wont win an election in a LONG time.

Sometimes memes just mix into the world

Attached: bert_and_osama1.jpg (460x300, 30K)

Delete this

Attached: Grinch.jpg (231x219, 5K)

Cena

how many of these threads are you gonna spam bud?

He didn't even mail them. Not enough poastage not postmarked

a'right

Attached: dodododo.png (798x451, 501K)

>Get er Done
Fucking kek

This convinces me even more that it's a false flag because only fucking leftists think right-winger eat up crap like Larry the Cable Guy and Jeff Foxworthy, two faggots who I guarantee have audiences that are leftists not rightists.

yep. "Get er done" is like something a lefty would think a right winger would say

it's a fucking isis sticker. of course it's a false flag.

Is it... could it be...
Oh god, it’s the infamous mass murderer SAM HYDE!

when was the last time you hears anyone on the right say "get er done"?

it is the kind of stereotype a leftist would use to frame a "rural or suburban retard".

it is not an ISIS flag. it is literally a FALSE FLAG

Attached: 1540414154127.jpg (1200x762, 100K)

Bogdanoff

>have audiences that are leftists

Lol no

The chin that saved the world.

give me the quick run down

It's literally from a guy pretending to be a good ol' boy, Larry the Cable guy

A clearer image of the bomb has emerged.

Attached: he can't keep on getting away with this bomb.png (401x454, 193K)

No matter what it is a false flag. If it's a crazy right then it's a false falg for DWS and whoever else he wrote on return addresses. If it's a crazy leftie then it's even more obviously a false flag. If it's none and just a troll then even more obviously a false flag

Made for the npc crowd.

Attached: 1540262010968.jpg (590x434, 109K)

nytimes.com/2018/10/24/opinion/george-soros-mailbox-bomb.html

Alexander Soros:
>But the lessons of his early life never left him. His biggest philanthropic endeavor, the Open Society Foundations, played a leading role in supporting the transition from Communism to more democratic societies in parts of the former Soviet Union and then expanded to protect democratic practices in existing democracies. My father acknowledges that his philanthropic work, while nonpartisan, is “political” in a broad sense: It seeks to support those who promote societies where everyone has a voice.

>There is a long list of people who find that proposition unacceptable, and my father has faced plenty of attacks along the way, many dripping with the poison of anti-Semitism.

Jow Forums, why must you persecute this kindly old man who only wants to promote democracy?

H E M U S T B E S T O P P E D

Attached: 1540424349099.png (1100x624, 867K)

the boomer version of Jow Forums

Obvious shill

Attached: giphy.gif (450x254, 841K)

>supporting transition from gommunism to more democratic societies
>protect democratic practices
>nonpartisan

Attached: Doubt.png (584x552, 776K)