Well, Jow Forums? Should I check yes or no for slavery?

Well, Jow Forums? Should I check yes or no for slavery?

Attached: 20181024_180744-1.jpg (2988x1509, 2.29M)

what a pointless law

What would Jesus do?

>No "Depends on Race" option.

Attached: 1484535018675.jpg (588x602, 110K)

This is probably to prevent convicts from having to work for your tax dollars.

Vote no. Only way to get any amount of productivity out of the pathetic lives lived by the negroid race

weed plantations BTFO

niggers STINK and I HATE EM

Jesus think of how profitable weed would be if you could make niggers pick it...

Wasn't this what Kanye was on about and the left called him an idiot and said slavery was already illegal?

How have they not amended this yet?

Fuck no. You go to prison you go to work.

Slavery is vile

>literally purchasing and inhaling nigger stink

Why would we? It's the same language as in the 13th Amendment.

Don't worry, it's mostly niggers in the prison system anyway.

Well then, that seals it.

Attached: 20181024_182630-1.jpg (2988x1567, 2.18M)

>go to ballotpedia
> it's real
>same question came up 2 years ago, lost 50-49

>supporters: niggers, ACLU, churches
>opponents none

What's in the weed in Colorado?

A lot of faggot hipsters in Colorado sadly.

It's about prison labour (which is a good thing) vote no.

No. I support using prisoners for labor.

I need niggers for my weed fields.

Be sure to yell out "Get 'er done" as you leave.

Vote NO

Colorado fag here. Vote no dude, we need slave labor in prison

Attached: 000d00037932cbadedc3de65e9c9c682.jpg (371x404, 32K)

You just know all the NPCs are gonna vote yes because slavery bad durrrr.

Yes. Prison labour (which is what this is about) hurts private industry, just like slavery in general undercut free workers.

Co fag. Voted no also . No pic , it’s sealed .
Ready for drop off at last moments time .

Kanye saying something stupid about slavery doesn't mean slavery isn't a real social problem.

In THEORY, forced labor as part of the punishment for certain crimes is just.

In practice economic interests create a pressure towards sentencing driven by the needs of business rather than the needs of justice (vagrancy sweeps in the American South timed to correspond to the cotton harvest up until WWII, for instance). Any country that has a crime family heiress running the education system is not a country that can be trusted to HONESTLY try to stamp out crime.

kys faggot
die
kys fuckfaces, to the sword, all of you.

Attached: 31RLmVKyswL._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 12K)

Is that by design? I always wait until the last day too. Especially because I live in a democrat stronghold.

Satan's triggered

Why is prison labor a bad thing?

Attached: What.gif (200x200, 1.89M)

They pay the prisoners $1/day to make a license plate that is sold to you for $200. The government is incentivized to lock up more people for greater lengths of time. And private companies/contractors which are tied to and depend on prison contracts will lobby politicians to see that the system continues. Prison labor may not be a totally bad thing, but when the system favors locking up people over letting them out- you've got a problem.

That's going to translate into highway inmate trash pickup. Dont do it

>$200 license plate
wtf i pay $28. is it because i'm white?

Read the 13th Amendment, faggot. Slavery was never outlawed. It was simply limited.

What was it those damn Yankees caught for anway!

You got jewish wholesale price.

Hurts the economy. How can you compete as a free labourer against free slave labour? You can't, which is why the South was so poor.

Their labor is rent. It's like 35 grand a year to keep them there. They chose to be there by acting like feral niggers, they weren't forced to act a certain way.

Also lol at the language of the question. They're guaranteeing it will be taken out.

>Their labor is rent.
Except no it isn't, their labour goes to the prison and the govt, it doesn't go to the taxpayers (who pay that $35k)

They don't even do any real labor anymore other than busy work like folding clothes, mopping floors or making food for prisoners.

So they are just doing upkeep jobs nothing that is really benifitting the state.

I have no idea where you are getting your tags. Its really cheap in ohio. Also inmates havent made license plates in years.

>They don't even do any real labor anymore other than busy work like folding clothes, mopping floors or making food for prisoners.
All work that could be done by a free man working for a wage. But they also do a lot of ditch digging and "crafts" type shit, whihc granted isn't exactly high value, but its still huts. If you want to punish them, then make them walk a treadmill or something.

Free labourers work faster.

Sure, but even 33% of a free labourer for "free" is better than hiring a free labourer for $$$.

Fill in the circle on the right.

what is the point of this? are they trying to make prisons even worse? have they thought out the conclusion to this proposal at all?

Attached: 3cc.jpg (427x960, 44K)

I can't imagine what the price per meal is going to drop to when they have to hire an entire laundromat/kitchen/et cet worth of civilians instead of letting the savages clean up their own shit.

Maybe they'll stop locking up so many people for victimless crimes if there's no financial incentive to do so?

What this means is they want prisoners to get paid for by taxpayers in entirety and they don't have to do anything that they don't want to.

Yeah maybe people will just stop breaking the law because we wish really hard on a star or something.

Attached: boy.jpg (259x195, 7K)

Vote no. Prison labor would be banned.

slavery is redpilled
vote against ban

Some "laws" deserve to be broken.

Yep, and some "people" deserve to get caught.

Do the RIGHT thing user...

Immigrants are TERKIN ER JERBS!
>inmates forced to work for no money to profit businesses that donate to local politicians, driving wages down
this is fine

>The government is incentivized to lock up more people for greater lengths of time
man, if only there was a way of avoiding that happening to you, like I dunno, not breaking the law?

Attached: 988EBA82-B399-4652-B6CB-0000893CADEA.jpg (600x450, 60K)

Cruel and unjust punishment goes against what the Constitution says. It's unconstitutional to serve inhumane and cruel and unusual punishments

>t. nigger

If you commit an actual crime then sure. But if your "crime" is smoking a joint? Yeah, no.

Bro they have libraries and gyms they can go to.

Being there should be a luxury resort. A lot of these prisoners choose to do the work they do so they don't sit around bored all day.

Some people don't like being neets.

Hey there fellow Colorado user. Why the fuck is this on the ballot every single year?

If you're dumb enough to get caught smoking weed you're probably a nigger anyway. And weed is legal in Colorado dumbass.

>If it's against the law but it doesn't bother me personally then it's not illegal

I sense Jewish tricks at play

Attached: 1495560377617.png (471x349, 173K)

If you want to pay niggers $15/hour for picking up trash on their prison road detail, check "YES".

They sure love wording the questions in a biased way to make you vote a certain way, don't they

Attached: 1476733388695.png (1022x731, 643K)

Obviously I know it's illegal you moron, I'm saying that victimless crimes ought to NOT be crimes at all.

>working is now inhumane and cruel and unusual

Attached: 1447387933750.jpg (691x625, 236K)

how would you have worded it?

>as punishment for a crime.
Uhhh, no.
It's about prison labour, which belongs a thing. Prison is not a fucking camp.

Not include slavery in the wording for start
They're working off their crime that they committed

What the fuck are prisoners going to do all day instead?
They already are taking your tax money by staying in the prison with free meals and shelter. Do they want the prisoners to just sit around all day and get into more gang fights because there’s nothing to do?
Seriously, is there something I’m missing here? Will they be working an actual job while serving time and be forced to pay a prison fee or something like that? If so, what if a prisoner refuses to pay?
What the fuck will they do instead of working?
If they actually want to not force any of them to work this might be the most stupid idea for a law I’ve ever hard.
Yeah, but they still need to commit a crime. I don’t give a shit if their life sucks because of it, they broke the social contract. And I dont see how banning prison labor will curb this problem without massive downsides, if it even is a problem, tinfoilry aside.

taking a picture in the booth is a FELONY.

No-one cares, nerd.

Ever heard of sample ballots?

Select yes, its both ethical and will get weed legalized sooner. Net result is less cartel violence and drug dealers as state and businesses solve problems legally for the most part.

1. Prisoners should be put into work camps that
A. Pay for their own resources while in the camp.
B. Pay for the damage they did to other people's property or lives.
2. The crime was not severe enough to force labor camp and instead wages should be garnished much like child support.

This helps reduce prison population and taxes used.
Failure to provide efficient work effort results in isolation punishment, also probation can not be offered to someone who doesn't provide efficient work effort for at least half of their prison sentence.

Rate me bro

>be criminal
>get thrown in prison
>live for free
Is it slavery or is it punishment for being a criminal? Your move, Democrats.

It provides incentives to unjustly jail people, increases the tax burden on citizens to pay for prisoner housing and upkeep, and cheapens labor offered by the private sector leading to unemployment and lower wages.

In short, it plays into Jewish hands.

The net result is more expensive because more criminals means more taxes. Since companies make a profit off of it, they lobby which creates incentives to continue it even as they get government subsidies. The private prisons cost about the same as public ones but are ruthlessly understaffed and tend to have more civil violations and cut corners. There is just no need for this inefficiency and conflict of interest in a functioning society.

If there are no incentives to keep young drug offenders in prison, it is easier to justify weed legalization and taxation instead of prison to curb illicit use and crime.

You break 10 laws just by going about your daily business. The only reason you aren't in prison is that you haven't pissed off someone powerful...yet.

Men, I love slavery as much as I hate niggers. But why slavery of niggers if I would hate raping them? Questions that don't let me sleep...

this does not stop prison labor, just forces it to be minimum wage.

>The government is incentivized to lock up more niggers for greater lengths of time

Attached: 310x165.jpg (310x165, 11K)

Not bad. An actual argument for reform that acknowledges the need for prison as a crime deterrent that isn't “b-but prisoners have feelings too”. Not to mention it will feel like they’re working towards freedom rather than simply doing a routine because they have to.
I’d add that they’d primarily work on public infrastructure or state industry if people are worried about some kind of prison reliant economy and if they’re properly kept from doing even more damage to what they work on (that has been a problem where I live so I cant stress that last point enough)

I wouldn't have understood the meaning of this ballot measure. Thanks Kanye.

Attached: trump-kanye-01-gty-jef-181011_hpMain_4x3_992.jpg (992x744, 78K)

They are prohibiting taxation?

Check yes goy!

Attached: happy_pepe.jpg (394x458, 23K)

Would that mean prisons can't use inmates to make license plates and whatnot?

No, you go to prison, you sucide and tell the dick sucking judges and their bailiffs that you'll see them in hell!

Attached: zladko.jpg (200x267, 10K)

That's terrible wording; trying to ban prison labor.

You're a retard. Of course as prisons become more powerful more stupid shit will become criminal until the whole world is a huge prison. Do you want to live on a planet that is one huge jail?

Don’t forget to vote NO on everything else, including the tax increases

No. Let inmates pay their debt to society with work.