NPCnadians

Canadians are the biggest NPCs on the planet.

No matter how bad this place gets
No matter how expensive
No matter who is in charge

NPCnadians have their base programming of

>run at_least_not_american.exe
>run free_healthcare.exe
>run bettet_than_america{generate random untrue fact about Canada}.exe
>run we_invented_hockey
>run tim_hortons.exe
>run Canada_is_best_country_ever
.exe

These NPCnadians get so ass blasted when this is pointed out

Very real government brainwashing

Attached: 1540130127821.jpg (510x448, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Canadians are the biggest NPCs on the planet./
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What a pointless, smelly thread. Sage.

>makes the exact same thread for the third time today
>calls other people NPCs

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Canadians are the biggest NPCs on the planet./

at we're are not american, we have free healthcare and better than america in glue eating. Canadians invented hockey and timhortons. canada is the best country ever

Leafs = NPC Jerrys.

Attached: Jerry_Smith.png (688x1012, 211K)

Attached: 1540367273451.jpg (850x1209, 140K)

There are at least 10% of us worth saving

I'm a Russian bot under proxy , my server is located in Poland where food is much cheaper.
Beep Boop beep
Tim Hortons is my dad
Go go Canada

Mom?

Agree 200%. It's so god damned tiresome. The inferiority complex is so annoying.

kys wojakfag

I agree
Canada is the best ever at everything.

Attached: 94314FD9-F955-4BF6-A74C-8EC63C9BE461.jpg (400x400, 42K)

At least we're not American.
That guy down south with those Nuke codes....glad I got a sensible prime minister like Trudy and I'm Canadian.

Le based and redpilled

Canada rules.

Canada has frens

Why wouldn't you want to be American? Got something against freedom? At least in the U.S. you don't get taken to human rights council tribunal for playing a JBP clip

Attached: 1529721091503.gif (400x300, 423K)

>Canadians are the biggest NPCs on the planet.
Australians are worse, if not, their equals

Fucking New PCs, they're barely different from the Liberals. It's just one big hivemind.

No you!
angryNPCmeme.jpg

Do syrup niggers have nukes? Or are they the gay little dog with a big tough fren that resents the fact that they have to get buttfucked every now and then to get protection?

I agree

No you!!!
angrynpc.gif

Than I recommend you build a bumb shelter you red commie leaf.

Attached: nuclear bomb det.jpg (277x182, 7K)

The NPC meme is pure projection. Anyone who accuses someone else of being an NPC is the true NPC. Namaste

so woke!

>Bumb shelter
aka gay bath house cause Canadians are gay fags

Also are we forgetting the foreskin-less Zionist shills just below our border? Americans will always be the worlds NPCs.

No
You!!!!!!

angrynpcwojack.jpeg

It's true. It's all true.

Attached: rakefrog.jpg (361x593, 123K)

So asleep!

So
Woke

A

FUCKING

NPCnadian!!!!

Well done lads.

If want proof Canada's homosexual tenancies. Remember that Jordan Peterson has to eat nothing but meat in-order to fall into a deep depression. Pure meat is that only thing that can give JP any semblance of man hood because of Canada's gayiness.

No u

Attached: 1539828706890s.jpg (125x76, 2K)

There is truth to this. The place is heavily blanketed with propaganda and nothing that doesn't fit the agenda is permitted. It's strange really... there are legions of people who don't like it, but they have ways of sequestering, ignoring, and silencing any hint of a discouraging word. It's like a strange hermetically sealed information bubble and they frame anything that is outside the bubble as insanity or hate speech that doesn't even deserve to be heard.

Canananada goood. Everone luv us cus we's good and MULTI-CULTURAL. Multi-culture good. White people bad, but we try hard to be gooder.

Can't use Google dot com in Canada.
Automatically redirects to dot CA

Different results as well depending.

Canada is best ever.
Let's celebrate with beer, hockey, tim.hortons , diversity, gay orgy and tolerance

This Shill Operation called "Attack Canada" is really interesting to watch. Just wave after wave of fag after fag attacking the most boring country on the planet.
61% of Canada voted AGAINST TRUDEAU. The Communist powers that now run the western nations put Castro's 40 year old queer son in power, anyways. Going to tell you mutts a secret. The US controls Canada and Mexico 100%. And for some reason they have installed communists to the north and south of America. And they also installed the communist obama in the whitehouse for 8 years.

Canada isn't as boring as it once was. I think the 'Boring' was chafing on certain personalities, so they sought to spice things up.

We're going to get spicy whether we want to or not. 'Blandness' will no longer be tolerated.

How do you spell " you're gay"?
(you)

Haw haw haw npcqueernadian

Well, at least your not french

Use a VPN or Tor to get around that.

Canada is a shitty country though yes, but mostly it's because it's a top-down just-for-show "democracy" where the parties all agree with the major policies that no one would ever agree to (which is why it has to be done top-down) like mass immigration, faggotry and poz etc.

Also, the grocery thread poster guy is more or less right. Cost of living is now insane and staple food prices are upwards of triple or more what they were just 15 years ago.

>there are canadian nationalists
i just... why?

Leaf leftoids are the worst, sure. They aren't even being well-compensated for it. "Middle-class" in Toronto for example is now something like ~45k which barely lets them escape living with the dregs of the third world, and they will pay every penny they have to in order to avoid that even as they mouth all of the shibboleths about muh diversity.

Wheres the p*lish nigger who spams instore price threads?

I'm right here under proxy as a Russian bot

The grocery defense force sent a few fat army trannies to gangbang me in Poland so I stopped

Canadians have more personal freedoms than Americans

Honestly, it's true. All of my friends are cucked as shit and even saying something somewhat politically-incorrect or right leaning tjey go crazy. Might lose some friends

Hopefully killed himself

No we don't you brainwashed faggot. Our charter of rights holds no legal power. We can't even call a man a man in Canada without risking being charged with a hate crime.

go back to saudi arabia you dumb fuck and get out of my country, winter is here

If Ernst Zundel were still alive I bet he'd have something to say about the courts telling him "the truth is no defense" on Orwellian "hate speech" charges.

Gary? Gary!

Attached: FO3GaryTemplate.png (477x636, 137K)

Canada is the best shit posting flag. Canada is great. Amerimuts dumb. Weed man good.

UK is worse but not by much

Canadians hate trudeau but too many are still NPCs, they still think voting for the controlled opposition makes a difference. Take a look at Peterson denouncing Trudeau, they are both establishment playing off against each other.

Vote for Scheer who will bring in gorillions of BASED racial aliens and make the meaningless number called GDP that people who talk about "The Economy" go up.

If you bring in a hundred million Chinese or other foreign racial groups, the GDP goes up. But the wealth per capita goes down and everything goes to shit.

I can't fucking believe these retards think this country can carry 100 million or more given how little arable or livable land there is.

You racist biggot, you do NOT speak for all of Canada! Go move down south to orange man land if you hate foreigners so much.

>we have personal freedom

top kek, at least I hope you live a happy life in your ingnorance.

It's true we are. Even the OP is an NPC