Holder package

Something is not right about this package

Attached: 4345E5A8-6E9A-4CD7-A21D-B350552C7755.jpg (1001x1089, 781K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stampcommunity.org/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=56828
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Machine_Identification_Code
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This whole thing is a false flag. Just fuck off.

Attached: 1517340919714.jpg (767x567, 108K)

How did this package get to Florida? It clearly has never been processed or handled at a USPS facility

If liberals didn't all believe their enemies were retarded, this kind of thing wouldn't keep happening.

Does the US post office do anything to mark the stamps as used?
Here they put a big ink stamp mark over them so you can't reuse them.

photoshop

yes, they cancel all stamps. also there's no way the postage on that envelope would cover shipping something so large

dude knows Holders middle name is Himpto but doesn't know he's a Jr.?

Also A missing from Florida. C missing from Schultz.

JRAC?? Are there other missing letters in other packages? What's being spelled?

Yes, they get an ink stamp here the US too.

Projecting is a bitch.

Fake stamps - they don't have "Forever" or a number for a postage amount on then

that packaging screams "i'm a bomb" how could the bomber be this incompetent, it seems impossible.

Floridis you mean

>all reached their destination the same day
>none of them go off even though they all reached their destination

Jews
Run
All
Candidates

Attached: 1540419892298.png (1364x1079, 1.16M)

Still never been mailed. How dumb to they think we are?

The USPS stopped canceling stamps on parcels years ago

This one was supposedly “returned to sender” after being deemed undeliverable in Washington DC

I can’t see any evidence it was ever in USPS processing

it would cover 6oz

Everything about this screams Hollywood.

That's how I know the Jews are responsible for this.

Nah, stamps are legit. They say forever across them in white

I don't know how other carriers do it but at FedEx Ground we have a system where we address correct any bullshit like "florids"
doesn't USPS have barcodes and stuff too?
This doesn't look ship able.

Not true

>Is this one of the bombs that have been all over the news lately? Hol' up. Let me take a picture

Fuck you op, you made me look at my keyboard

Yes, it is. Most of the letters I receive aren't even canceled anymore.

It has stamps user. #ListenAndBelieve

>anecdotal

stampcommunity.org/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=56828

A return to sender, address undeliverable package though would have a giant yellow sticker covering the original “mail to” address. That’s blatantly wrong in that holder package picture
t.someone who mails a lot

>implying a retarded triggered incel Trumpee could properly mail a letter.
Trump's base isn't known for being functioning human adults.
/thread

Attached: 1532795540550.jpg (1024x768, 134K)

Yeah, they all put their own labels on stuff like this.

The big issue with this is that it could not believably have been mailed far enough in advance that it was returned to Florida today, coinciding with the others. The “return to sender” process on an undeliverable address is at least a 2 week minimum until the sender would get it back in the mail

>arrives same day as all other packages
>no additional processing time for return to sender
>no additional delivery time going to florida
>still no postal markings
>still not enough stamps

looks legit to me user

LETS SEE IF THE TERRORIST REVIEWED THE CLOCK

Attached: tenor.gif (498x469, 2.68M)

Wouldn't there be a delay if it was returned to sender? So the bomber sent this one a day before, knowing it would come back to the sender's address to compensate for the processing delay in order for all of them to arrive at the same time?

This is missing pic related

Attached: 32BAE5AD-212F-4E65-B9EF-2F919C84329E.jpg (666x200, 62K)

Is the false flagger /ourguy/?

Attached: 1530437130399.png (203x59, 18K)

>stamps aren't stamped
>no other kind of postal markings
>irregular package like that would not be delivered
>shultz
>florids

despite all this, I still say it was one of those damn nazi alt righters using usps to mail someone a bomb!

The stamps look really big could be scale aka a small package. Something I know nothing about.

but I think there is just something off about the stamps. What Size would the font have to be for the stamps to be in scale?

Fake stamps - they don't have "Forever" or a number for a postage amount on them

Yes, it gets returned like two weeks later. It’s never fast and it’s not anything you can time on purpose. Basically it moves through the mail system if there’s space, if not, then it sits

i think you're on to something. anyone else talking about this?

I think we have to look at it as they were possibly all assembled in Florida but for some reason this one didn’t “go out”. That package was never in any mail processing system

Any one know who easy or difficult it would be to get the addresses of Clinton and Obama?
I think they would be very difficult to obtain

Yes, it came from a magical land known as Floridis

If i had to guess mail carriers dont give a shit about names or address.

What they do care about is the Zip code. Thats all they look at when first getting the package then what happens next is the address. "Florida" is really not needed on the package.

Factually inaccurate. You could buy stamps that look exactly like that at any post office or postal retailer

>more anecdotal
Strange how the stamps on my mail are canceled.

Haven’t seen photos of theirs or Soros have we?

also notice in the other pictures that the device barely looks able to fit in that padded envelope.

Straight up misinformation.
Utterly retarded.

Attached: 1540356481194.png (624x448, 451K)

This is so ridiculous, which intern came up with that cover story. It almost seems bad on purpose

>Something is not right about this package
I think I found what the problem is, OP.

Attached: Autism meter.gif (728x426, 128K)

Could this be Democrats trying to stir up controversy

Attached: 95E06CD8-FD14-4DB1-957E-B9A75D6C549D.jpg (227x222, 7K)

Attached: 1540424684167.jpg (580x555, 138K)

they cancel using invisible ink thats only visible under UV light these days.

thats the idea. its meant to attract attention and be discovered. the whole thing wreaks of fake and leftist setup

Some guy named Steve says the clock jumps forward randomly is the only review I see.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-24 at 7.28.44 PM.png (577x485, 242K)

>why would a right-wing extremist bother to put a parody ISIS flag on the bomb if it's supposed to explode?
I know the bombs were false flags, but that one part really irked me

Attached: geewiz.jpg (234x215, 10K)

Ever seen what a returned USPS package look like?

Attached: Returned Package 12-10-08 002.jpg (400x300, 34K)

>usps decided years ago to just let everybody reuse stamps over and over

When will you Russian Trolls finally give up on your disinformation campaign? Nobody is buying it anymore...

kys
/thread

Unibomber used to put something on his stamps so they wouldn't take the ink from the stamp
fyi

Yes and you also can not mail something weighing over 13 ounces using stamps. all Stamps get postmarked when package enters the facility If a package or letter is returned to the sender it has a label attached indicating when where and why it was rejected.

Big difference between what is supposed to be a hidden object for assassination and a war time bomb.

not a thing

Fake News in the house.

It was mailed from Florids

lol. But completely agree. never processed

Missing the return to sender sticker, nor is there even any writing on it specifying to return to sender. The package is also in way too good of condition to have been bounced around the mail system for a week.

Attached: 76E1EC2B-DF84-4A5F-8364-23B359EC1BB9.jpg (686x1000, 199K)

It would also not make it back to the return address on the same day that all the other packages arrived at their destination.

Kys Srsly plz

Florids -- Urban Dictionary

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Florid

"An alternative form of the word "nigger" spoken by caucasian individuals while talking amongst themselves. It is used for free usage of a derrogetory term without alarming or offending those around them."

This is true. I once had a package returned to sender. The name, address, city and state were all correct. The zip was off by one digit and it crashed their system with no survivors.

>eric CHIMPTON holder

holy shit my sides

I’m literally twenty feet away from packages with stamped out postage you lying fuck

>777 saw grass

lmao

Imagine being this stupid

How did packages from one person arrive in New York, DC, Florida, and LA all on the same day?

>This timer almost made me blow off my eyebrows!
>4 stars

You're on Jow Forums - are you a russian bot? fucking brainlet just because people don't agree with you doesnt mean they're not real. I bet you hate the NPC meme too because it 'dehumanises people'. kys retard.

that's true that I think about it
only the street / address number / apt # / zip need to be correct
my autism still corrects the city name / state name when doing address corrections doe
bad addresses populate in a system called "kickouts" I just expect other carriers to have the same system since it's pretty obvious it's required
again idk USPS but this shit looks really unshippable and untouched by any carrier label system

Toвapищ, я знaл Maкc Oттo фoн Cтepлицa, и вы нe Maкc Oттo фoн Cтepлицa.

The Russian trolls are back!

I knew you sneaky Ruskies were behind this pathetic 'false flag'. Stop getting so drunk on Vodka before you attempt this shit.

Yes for some reason the police are going completely against protocol and allowing the media to take and release photos of the evidence during an investigation.
Even the ones that where not mailed to media.....
This is a false flag.
The spelling mistakes are 100% intentional, they will soon say look at the spelling, brainlet Trump supporter did this.
It's times like this that are great, every printer and copy machine ever made prints a invisible tracking code when they print on top of having unique microscopic errors.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Machine_Identification_Code

Attached: 1539941779511.jpg (320x290, 21K)

Came in to post this as well, think it's actually 15 oz now though.
Basically package appears to be mailed via us postal service "first class" but also appears to be over the weight requirements for that service.

Post a link to these blank stamps then

Only face to face and in person at the counter. The kind you purchase from the machines are coded and when you purchase them YOU ARE ON CAMERA 24 HOURS

So, msm: show us the grainy b/w closed circuit USPS vid of your evil right wing perpetrator buying these implausibly big stamps
>Twas courier
Show us the courier
What company?
When was the order made?
What time?
Text, email or phone?
>(Jew begins to sweat)

All have the same address?
Cuz multiple people can be involved

Attached: E5680138-4EA2-48BE-ADAF-40DF708147F5.jpg (800x800, 67K)

>also appears to be over the weight requirements for that service.
PVC pipe and a travel clock don't weigh much

hi there debbie

Please elaborate on what the differences are in relation to putting a message or a sicker on terrorist bomb versus a war time bomb?
At the end of the day, they both explode, and the intended recipient of the message isn't ever going to read it .
This is a special case though, that bomb was never intended to explode .

No, it's because Ramenhead actually did do it.

Look at how absolutely amateur and pathetic it is and attempt to convince me otherwise.

People handled it BEFORE the police arrived
It´s not that difficult to understand

Lol his package doesn't have any void Stampy marks on it either. Wtf

Retard