EARLY VOTING THREAD

HOW THE FUCK DO I VOTE ON THESE PROPOSED CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENTS AND PROPOSED STATEWIDE REFERENDA, Jow Forums?

>inb4 no vote fags shit up the thread.

Attached: SAMPLE BALLOT NIGGAS.jpg (1233x2371, 772K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usa.gov/election-office
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

TELL ME HOW TO FUCKING VOTE YOU DOUBLE-NIGGERS

Attached: PUTIN - we out here doin bad shit nigga.jpg (640x632, 41K)

The general rule is if you don’t understand it or you can’t explain to someone who is drooling on themselves then vote no

Is there any case where the question is a goofy double-negative so voting NO, actually means YES, I WANT DILDOS IN MY ASS?

Do you have any particular opinions about the items in my image, and anything worth voting YES to?

Attached: FLAT EARTHERS BTFO GLOBETARDS - DojhnqlVAAYQUq0.jpg (480x573, 63K)

hello my georgia bro

ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION!!!!!!
HOW THE FUCK DO i VOTE, NIGGER?????

Attached: Capitalist Pig hates loving mothers - 49fbc586bb4ab95161546b7086741aeafbbeedd1.jpg (474x573, 36K)

Vote YES on the retard home tax break and Sunday booze sales. NO on everything else.

read and decide for yourself retard

>inb4 someone posts straight Democrat ballot to trigger Jow Forums

You have to go to www.vote.gov and find your state's online sample ballot questionnaire. It describes every question with a pro/against description.

Okay.
So Referrenda B and the very last question are YES.

What does everything else mean, and why do I vote NO on them?

Attached: white women vs gnaa - a9cb4a7d1188f4baed76e5ef17fcab86f66ccd6b.jpg (639x957, 130K)

Dude, don't listen to him. Find your fucking sample ballot questionaire online, do the research, and stop being a copyfag.

Georgia fag checking in... let me read these. I havent looked at them yet.

1. tossup, IDK the situation in Georgia
2. probably no, but maybe there's an issue there
3. no, sounds like tax loopholes for commies
4. probably no, but read the legislation
5. no
A. no
B. no
1. no
2. no

But if I don't copy off someone else's test I might get the wrong answer.

I DIDN'T STUDY AND I ONLY HAVE LIKE 2 WEEKS LEFT!!!!!

Attached: commie running from feral black - 52a4fa631c51c3c0a268916815bb4e366cc9efd4.png (679x682, 507K)

Turns out most of this shit requires research. So I'd just vote for the Republicans and leave the rest blank

Dude don't trust pol to give you the correct answers. And how are you going to learn how to vote if you can't even find the sample questionaire? It took me like 2 hours of research and I was done.

Here you go faggot, I found it for you:

usa.gov/election-office

I mean to say that it took me 2 hours of researching reading the questionaire to decide on what to vote for.

My picture *IS* the sample ballot.
My normie-con mom or my normie-con dad is gonna drive me to the polls. I'm already registered.

I just don't want to rely on them because they're not really red-pilled. And I didn't research because I didn't want to get duped by PragerU-tier arguments for judaism because I researched the wrong way.

>It took me like 2 hours of research and I was done.
What did you come up with?

Attached: identity politics isn't for white people - 8087e85fc3e5ef8a1630c6adbad0b5400733b20a_1_600x388.j (600x388, 180K)

Dude, I'm talking about the page where it describes every question in a detailed description, then gives a for/against argument. It's part of the sample ballot, but I don't understand why they didn't mail them like in 2016. Go find it.

>Find and read the Pro/Con page
Okay, I will. How likely am I to be duped by judiasm if I just trust my own judgement to read these Pro/Con arguments?

Is that the correct way to look at it, or are some of these legit squabbles between well intentioned white men of good character?

How do I know the same jew didn't pay both Pro-writer and the Con-writer to rig it in his favor by making the correct answer less appealing?

Attached: ww2 vet regrets - 9c46cc913ad337381e9e450a73f2a34e734a764d_1_600x578.jpg (600x578, 225K)

1. no (unnecessary bureaucracy, likely to be corrupted by eco-fascists)
2. yes, but devil in details (if it helps small business efficiency and doesn't cost extra, that's good)
3. no (if it leans towards the state, controlling more land, it's probably bad)
4. yes
5. no (budget obfuscation is never good, might seem logical now, but buyer beware)
A. yes (if that's what's stopping neighbouring cities from sharing costs, that's retarded)
B. no (i want to help the mentally disabled as much as the next guy, but these tax exempt organizations get out of hand with the corruption)
sales tax - no
extending hours - yes