China has built bridge from Hong Kong to Zhuhai. What's your react to this?

China has built bridge from Hong Kong to Zhuhai. What's your react to this?

Attached: china sea bridge.jpg (809x460, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0kPeukv1Awc&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=tO6A7G1TwOI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

waiting for it to fall apart lol

FUCKY FUCKY SUCKY SUCKY LONG TINE
SUCKY SUCKY FUCKY FUCKY LONG TINE
HONG KONG
HONG KONG
HONG KONG HONG KONG
HONG KONG

How am i supposed to trust that shit after seeing all the videos of chinks getting crushed by elevators, escalators and other faulty construction?

Worried that it will collapse.

>still working on car transportation
>implying the US isnt working on future air travel thats faster and more efficient

I DONT SEE A FUCKING CURVE. DO YOU?

Attached: 1519348738788.jpg (1600x1200, 406K)

Rest in piss donky kong. Hong kongers are repulsive people, as much as or even more than mainlanders.

I, for one, am excited to live in a time where the world is actually going to start building MEGACITIES like in judge dredd

Attached: Pearl River Megacity.jpg (1800x1235, 1.23M)

Bridge to Taiwan next.

i thank god every day I wasn't born a chink

you gotta build 5 maybe to bridges to be called a great bridge builder
but you suck one cock you'll be a cocksucker the rest of your life
200 years in the future people will say
man that cocksucker built one hell of a bridge

this, wouldn't go near the thing desu

Attached: styrobridge.jpg (360x500, 42K)

Its chinese craftmanship, its going to be falling apart in less than a decade, especially in sea water which corrode a lot, and that doesn't include the erosion brought by the wind. Also its stupidly designed, I mean what the fuck you're supposed to do if you get out of fuel or a engine failure while on it? Doesn't even look like there is a on-foot path on the bridge.

there is an artificial island about half way, it's already falling apart lol

Is that concrete casing around Styrofoam? Jeeze, that's cheap

It doesn't change my mind about chinks being insect people

Chance of at least one second falling into the sea, 115%, does that sound correct?

They built a bridge to your heart user.
That's fucking touching

I don't see how the bridge pays for itself

I hope they used American steel, for their own sake

I hope they used imported steel or a bunch of Zhangs are gonna pay the price.

I wonder how many Chinks the Japanese could behead on that thing

They never built pyramids.

Attached: 1531719840453.jpg (500x299, 59K)

why the fuck would you build a bridge to a shithole like zhuhai

Chinks gonna chink.

>What's your react to this?
Can't wait until it collapses. I'll laugh as a I remember this thread.

A big project like this has to be a national priority, I'm sure if something is important enough that the govenment is watching and taking notes, they will do it properly. Corners can't be cut when they'll just kill you and give your organs away for being corrupt.

yep

Attached: yes.jpg (1200x812, 191K)

That’ll hold up well in sea water/air.

It will collapse within five years

All it's going to take is one big wave to come by and it'll fall over into the sea.

It's probably held together with cardboard and garbage.

I would never go on it even here our bridges are shit and falling apart

the earth is flat

Where's the foundation of the building that fell?

It's gonna be like those Chinese escalators, one day, shit's just gonna fall apart and sink into the ocean.

Hong kong is not China
their building regulations are UK tier

Do you need a visa to cross from Hong Kong? Traveling to Hong Kong was pretty easy but to go to China needed a visa, I wonder has this changed anything.

1 single missile

>implying

You're still dealing with the Chinese, they're known to lie and cheat any regulation they can and if they used cheap chinese steel for the bridge it'll be a few months at most before the thing collapses

You misspelled Honolulu

From what I've heard that's literally why the Chinese built it. So Hong Kong, and to a lesser extent Macao would view China in a more positive light, since they are doing this grand project to help them out by cutting down driving time between the areas a ton.

It fell in one complete piece so I'd give it a 6/10

I hope it collapse while a ton of those dirty chinks are going across it.

... Why?

Attached: yess.jpg (1000x666, 158K)

ruin our thread Pajeet

Attached: murrica strong.jpg (931x524, 165K)

Fpbp

We can’t even get the busses to run efficiently and these insects somehow find the money to build mega projects like this

It might help with the traffic problems there.

What’s a foundation?

The pearl river delta is home to more than 100million people. To get from one side of it(hong kong) to the other(macau) via the road would take like 6 hours given the current layout. Now it's less than an hour.

That bridge was made by women. Literally

>driving 30 miles over open water on a bridge built by the Chinese
Sounds like a horrifying experience.

19 people died 37 seriously injured
You need 3 permits and only contributions to the CCP is allowed to use or you can take the state funded bus filled with chinks and pay double.

>tfw women engineers are the styrofoam in our concrete

>whats your react to this
Idk maybe the worlds longest bridge built back in the 70's in New Orleans. China is way the fuck behind still this bait is getting ridiculous

Attached: pontchartrain-causeway.jpg (400x300, 21K)

It'll collapse in 2019, according to God.

>what the fuck you're supposed to do if you get out of fuel or a engine failure while on it
>Pajeets first highway

>Doesn't even look like there is a on-foot path on the bridge.
>if you ignore the large brightly orange colored marked safe lane taking up 20% of the bridges space
The butthurt a bridge can cause

Attached: impressive american architecture.jpg (259x194, 9K)

>Hong Kong to Zhuhai.
great access for military
might even get blown up
by us navy later on next
year.

Most of the infrastructures built in Hong Kong post-1997 are in the shape of cobra. The bridge is just another voodoo spell from China.

Attached: C5350383-60F6-47BC-B6EC-2F26B2756B03.jpg (900x582, 129K)

0.5 Watt where transferred to your blade

Attached: american quality housing.jpg (1022x681, 783K)

based

that's called Insulated Concrete Form in the west, a premium building method.

what is a zhuhai

part of it is a tunnel. I'm guessing that part goes under the water

City in Guangdong prefecture, supposedly the most "livable" city in Chinkland.

[x] doubt

>Insulated Concrete Form
I've always heard of it called "waffle pod"

anyways it's a stupid idea, ants love to nest to foam, they'll eat it all away

If you actually pull up google maps and look at the area it's pretty obvious why they built this. Instead of driving through like a hundred miles of dense city streets to get from one side of the river delta to the other, they can now just go directly from one side to the other.

When I go to Hong Kong (and I have no firm plans to), I might catch the bus over that bridge.

A tunnel is more likely. But they'll probably link Hainan with the (geographical) mainland first.

ants can build water bridges too

Taiwan is honestly way too far from the mainland.not even taking into account the political implications. Hainan would be very doable, and I'm honestly kind of surprised it hasn't been done yet. Maybe it's been proposed, but I haven't heard of anything.

How long is it?

My reaction is to wonder how long before it collapses into the sea killing everyone on it.
Then again, it probably wasn't built by feminists so it might be OK after all.

here is a video explaining how much of a failure this is
youtube.com/watch?v=0kPeukv1Awc&t=0s

Pretty impressive that it managed to fall over while maintaining its shape
Maybe it's built out of styrofoam...

My honest first thought was:
"Where's the caravan?"

I'm concerned about the inevitable Typhoon that will damage it.

You don't know what you mean friend. I am a European and I know that Chinese are better worker than most others.

The tent niggers in my park built a bbq pit out of stuff they stole from the playground.

sketchy desu. china is known to have quick construction that isn't the safest.

If it were safe i'd be amazed because it looks beautiful, it just also looks like a disaster waiting to happen.

Whites jelly and salty as fuck
Haven't had a great achievement since the 1900s lol. 2001 was the start of your national descent and the rise of Asia

lol

The funny thing is, the bridge is almost useless. Like literally it's not just something you can drive across.
You need 3 different permissions to cross it as well as 3 different driving licenses. On top of this you need to book at least 12 hours in advance if you want to cross it. And only 10,000 cars a day are allowed to cross it, which is a tiny number when the surrounding area is 66 million people or so.

China made the hardest bridge in the world to cross and it cost them absolutely shit loads of money. It'll probably collapse long before it becomes profitable (which wont happen until like 2200 or so).

lel. seems like it's just a bridge for the ultra rich.

Attached: 1520380096353.jpg (201x251, 7K)

a physical reminder that they are the most productive and efficient society in the world

our government in Canada is a bureaucratic mess and a fucking disgrace

I always felt bridges across ocean were a bad idea.

Bridges across freshwater like rivers or lakes are okay but across saltwater feels like it would be a pernament curse on taxpayers.

Hong Kong taxpayers will pay for upkeep of that bridge forever.

Science and Tech are always improving. Bridges could be made of Nano Plastic or some kind of Nanomaterial one day that make bridges like these obsolete.

I read somewhere that they plan on it being usable for 120 years.

Pretty sure Japan is more efficient than China.

At least you can trust Japan's FDA.

Meanwhile, China's FDA is plagued with scandals.

And it will take like 170 years for it to break even on it's building cost.

>Foundation
China dirt strong! China dirt numbah wan!!

Are you retarded? That orange thing is nothing more than the highway shoulder, which is a very dangerous place to walk on since you have nothing to protect you from incoming cars.

Also what are you trying to pass off with your pic? That mobile homes aren't solidly fixed to the ground, as per their design intent?

won't this make it easier for the Mongolians to invade?

Oh wait nevermind I see what they're doing. When the bridge is full of invading Mongolians it will collapse and kill them all due to shitty chink engineering. That was their plan all along: use their own weakness as a strength against the enemy.

You killed me man haha,

china doesn't give a shit about any of that. Their whole mindset appears to be BUILD BUILD BUILD. That will likely come back to bite them in the ass sometime soon. Just look at all the ghost towns they've got. China is living in bizarro world. They build whole replicas of foreign cities just because they have so many fucking people and they can

youtube.com/watch?v=tO6A7G1TwOI

they're gonna build a high-speed rail link to Europe via Russia and then the anglosphere will be fucked
literally all planned out
what do lads
we can't go to war over trains can we
LADS?

ME CHING CHONG BUIRLD BRIDGE NOT WARL