Jow Forums advocating for the day they can finally bash in some leftists and hang them

>Jow Forums advocating for the day they can finally bash in some leftists and hang them
>when one of their own finally does it, they scream false flag and act like a victim

You guys are chicken shits lmao, pure hypocrites

Attached: 1540297705254.jpg (736x1018, 154K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q
act-il.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=tYleadaZ8vM
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
archive.is/sMsxH
archive.is/bdyTW
youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk
youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
youtube.com/watch?v=TY7rNXmKjko
youtube.com/watch?v=2zbcEcSYcS8
youtube.com/watch?v=D2cNvncfCtk
youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why a flip faggot like yourself is concerned with American affairs is beyond me.

Attached: bike spurdo.gif (220x256, 145K)

My god is he incredibly ugly

>braindead attack that failed and only benefitted the opponent
Whatever you say, Sun Tzu

Reminder: an army of well funded, well organized jew shills patrol the internet in effort to shut down any counter-jew discussion and to promote the globalist anti-white jew agenda.

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q

act-il.com/

youtube.com/watch?v=tYleadaZ8vM
>ACT.IL shill recruitment video

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

archive.is/sMsxH
>Israel’s Online Shadow Operations
>Numerous well funded, organized projects by and for Israel work to flood social media with pro-Israel propaganda, while blocking facts Israel dislikes. The projects utilize Israeli soldiers, students, American teens and others, and range from infiltrating Wikipedia, Reddit and Jow Forums to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk
>"Israel's Internet Censorship War - If Americans Knew"

youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
>"The Lobby P1: Young Friends of Israel – Al Jazeera Investigations"

youtube.com/watch?v=TY7rNXmKjko
>"JIDF Editing on Wikipedia"

youtube.com/watch?v=2zbcEcSYcS8
>Israeli American Council shill recruitment video

youtube.com/watch?v=D2cNvncfCtk
>"Tony Martin IHR Conference Tactics of Organized Jewry in Suppressing Free Speech"

youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
>"Defamation" – Documentary about how acusations of anti-semitism are used as a JIDF tool to silence goyim who criticize anything related to jews.

>Jow Forums is one person
KYS nigger

Attached: 786986490846.jpg (3000x2000, 1.27M)

If all the bombs actually went off, maybe we'd be singing a different tune.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-24 at 1.59.40 pm.png (125x129, 36K)

Sounds like something a Jow Forumstard would do, you people give yourself way too much credit lol

The only thing 'bashed' in is my ability to understand how ineffective this was.
what even was this?

Attached: b6688424.jpg (680x698, 89K)

>you people
racist democrat detected

>2 weeks before the midterms
>migrant caravan is backfiring hard
>better call up ahmed mohammad and have him mail us some alarm clocks

It was 2 weeks before an election and not a single fucker got killed or even injured. Funny how that is right?

wtf you can't play that card, im a democrat

Nothing fucking happened.

When a Democrat congressman is kidnapped, chopped up, and put in an acid bath, I'll step up and defend the guy who did it. Because that's how you get shit done in an ever browning country.

But literally, nothing fucking happened. It's gay. And I don't defend gay.

Haha, ok i like you

>when one of their own finally does it
no one was killed and the entire thing stinks jungle gook

If it doesn’t fit the Jow Forums narrative, false flag. Rinse repeat

This. When one goes off and takes out some animal liberals or their family I'll cheer wholeheartedly. The left cheered for a whole week about the GOP baseball shooter and he only wounded one person with a long rifle and LITERAL open field full of targets. It's poor form to support failure.

Attached: 1536952117809.png (802x791, 108K)

Except no one did and Bernie Sanders came out and condemned it immedietly. Keep lying to yourself though.

look at this deniro coontang chaser

Ur a coontang chaser

Why does antifa (OP) always want violence?

What’s wrong with this dudes head

nope

Lol. Says the “Nazi”

nuh huh
Ur a nazi

Are u Filipino or just there for a sex tour?

people on this board want to actually do something not send fake bobs that don't hurt a fly

Attached: 1540258048411.png (619x765, 625K)

He's got the jewish

Am I suppose to search for shit on Twitter for Operation Blue Scare? Because I'm too lazy to do that.

Who did what now

>Not hiding Beloved flag
proud of you brother

They were thrilled it happened to scalise because of his stance on gun control. You wanting to ignore it doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Attached: 1538800706916.jpg (924x1018, 142K)

YO 'LIL DONNIE

Attached: yolildonnie.jpg (451x604, 65K)

>You people
You do know there are a considerable amount of people on this board?
You wouldn't group Facebook user's as if they were some kind of gang
Is it our commonly held beliefs you are bigoted towards or are you confused as to what this site is?

Pol is a board of peace, newfag. Everything you read here is satire and we're not retarded enough to take one retard mailing tootsie rolls with "bomb"written on the wrapper with a sharpie as the kickoff of the race war.

That's more likely to be some guy going postal when his daughter gets cornholed to death with some corn by a mexican or something.

Sheesh

I just realized this fake flip is a democrat
Fuck you because Im mildly an npc who supports his brother quickly without reading wtf you just said

Daily reminder All flips are Conservative Catholics

Did he/she/it blow Soros to bits? No.

They planted pseudo bombs that never could of gone off in the mailboxes of a bunch of leftists who don't even open their own mail at a time that aids the Democrats in the mid terms.

That's a false flag.

Attached: Japanese Assassin Otoya Yamaguchi vs Commie Rat Inejiro Asanuma.gif (290x200, 968K)

This is because we plan on creating our own Nazi version of the Nuremberg trials

Attached: 00beerH3.jpg (520x355, 35K)

No one cares what you have to say. ladyboy gook. Sage

>lol. You dont want to be labeled terrorists for a leftist false flag. What a chicken shit.
These people are very good at accusing you of things you didnt do but slowly wish you had.

the bombs aren't killing anyone important so everyone is disavowing and declaring false flag.

Attached: 1539473965976.png (300x302, 126K)

you wont be saying that when he puts his big head in your arse

wtf you can't diss me like that, it's 2018

>that gif
He was unironically based

polfags boomers and magacucks and leftists deserve the same rope

Your dad is a flase flag then

Nobody on pol wants to mailbomb democrats. Nobody. Pol is more of a public hanging sort of crowd. And everything here is satire. Everything

The only falseflag here is OP's flag

Nothing happened lol

Do you really think we're going to own anything where no commie died? Gawd that is gay. You'll need to sacrifice some of your own to at least make it convincing.

GLOW IN THE DARK

That's what your mom said last night

That's the only card democrats have.

Yes, dumbass.

Be sure to listen to all the megacorporations and multimillionaires telling you what to think.

Attached: privilegedmillionaires.png (1000x1400, 1.91M)

proofs?

dude looks like he could bite my hand clean off

you gotta know how to play the game. This is 2d chess

chicken shits, huh? you have 7000 islands and what have you achieved in the last 30 years? absolutely nothing. because? YOU are the chicken shits. try living, abdullah

>when one of their own finally does it, they scream false flag and act like a victim
Proof, you might what to talk to the SS

>a guy going to his local Mexican restaurant to eat deliscious native made tacos when his daughter gets corn holed to death
FTFY

Look at that golem kike mother fucker. What an ugly pile of shit

Thanks user, have a (you)

wow mike cernovich got old

>send fake bombs to people who have their mail scanned by x-ray
>put rednck stickers on them

Hahaha. I bet it was a bunch of stormfront fags. They would love to create some false flag action.

nice try schlomo. well memed.
btw Soros is paying you too much

Dems fail at false flags Jews come out to stir up discourse. Don't you have sone foreskin to eat Rabbi?

That stain on his headrest

Attached: acostashook.png (1136x640, 796K)

he pisses on his own hands too

>Be sure to listen to all the megacorporations and multimillionaires telling you what to think.
Yet you listen to Trump (a multimillionaire) telling you to vote for Republicans (who are, by and large, entirely funded and supported by megacorporations).