This asshole enrages me

Every fucking night this asshole refers to us as a democracy. We are NOT a democracy and the founding fathers hated democracy.

I really want to punch him in the fucking face every time I hear him say it!

Attached: download.jpg (474x711, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncc-1776.org/tle2005/tle332-20050814-05.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

His producers probably yelling in his ear to say democracy

>We are NOT a democracy and the founding fathers hated democracy.
Citation requested.

Shit thread

We're a democratic republic. That's where the whole voting thing comes into play.

its called ignorance and it can be fixed

Why are you even watching Fox News?

Agreed. Low energy thread.

'We' have a democracy
That is what he is making reference to.

sage

read the federalist papers you idiot
they created a republic

as further proof we have the electoral college

The Founders knew democracy would inevitably degenerate into despotism. There is a great line in Mel Gibson's move The Patriot about there being no difference between one tyrant 3000 miles away and 3000 tyrants one mile away. Tyranny is tyranny, whether it is imposed by one person or by millions. Voting does not guarantee freedom. Voting for evil does not legitimize evil.

The United States Constitution goes to great lengths to thwart the process of democracy.

Our federal government has three coequal branches—executive, legislative, judicial—and an intricate system of checks and balances to ensure that, when one branch oversteps its bounds, another branch can say "We don't think so!"

(If you think that federal courts have no accountability, you are wrong. Article 3, Section 2 authorizes congress to limit the scope of this jurisdiction. Instead of whining and weeping and wailing about a rogue judiciary, congress needs to start exercising this power.)

ncc-1776.org/tle2005/tle332-20050814-05.html

We do NOT have a democracy and even if that was all he was saying, which it isn't, I still want to punch him in the face for saying it.

>imagine being this retarded

Attached: F6F31FBF-CBFB-4BF3-9351-AEB6AF1E1DA1.jpg (517x517, 45K)

Give it a break Bill. We have bigger things to deal with right now.

Wrong, faggot. We’re a constitutional republic. We elect representatives to vote for us. If we were
>muh democracy
then Hillary would’ve won via the popular vote.

calm down faggot, it's become shorthand for our form of fusion political system

He isn’t smart.. all he knows how to do is make a confused face when someone is talking to try to make them look dumb. Then harp on a small detail until his guests get enraged that he can’t seem to comprehend. Then he cuts them off and says something slick ... the low IQ low income whites eat it up and think he owned someone

Bill??? Is that some new insult on Jow Forums? And no this is a major issue for us. It's why these npc snowflake faggots can't accept election results.

He's a boomer.

The "Republic" your founding fathers created is no different than a Democracy in practice. Sure, you got something like 3 presidents without winning the popular vote but so what? Winning the popular vote is almost garantee winning the presidency. Also, you have a democratic parliament with districtal vote just as the British is.

Such an obvious larp. Kill yourself and leave.

Ever since Jon Stewart manhandled him and his bowtie-wearing conservative schtick on Crossfire he got fat and started using lazy arguments with the confused face.

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (660x574, 29K)

You obviously have no idea what a democracy actually is.

What is the 17th Amendment?

I see the intelligence factor in here is right on par with Twitter liberals and CNN

>Yes, he is certainly no Bill Maher or John Oliver, I mean, why would I listen to someone who wants to discuss dry facts who isn't stroking my desire to feel like I'm on the smart team who is better than everyone I disagree with? I'm confused by who this man would appeal to.

Attached: 1539292915984.png (636x773, 14K)

>only white males who owned land could vote
poors, women, minorities basically could fuck off
the founding fathers were all rich land/slave owners, and extremely educated for the time. they knew that the plebs would fuck everything up, not to mention blacks and women.

I’m unbiased and try to watch right media and left media
His show is a joke
To be fair, his debate with Cenk from TYT wasn’t nearly as bad
But his FOX show is a fucking joke

It's a Republic through democracy
It's not a pure Republic
And it's even less of a Republic and more of a democracy than it was when the Senate was chosen by State Legislators.
That was a Republic

Hey, keep on watching it bro. I wouldn’t expect anything less from you

The 17th amendment is the single worst amendment to have ever passed. However it does not make is a democracy. It just dilutes the states federal representation in the Congress.

>We are NOT a democracy and the founding fathers hated democracy.

I agree with you OP.

doesn't the patriot act throw all this out though?

The holocaust was a joke

Attached: 1500486009305.jpg (300x300, 10K)

I agree OP. This is something that pisses me off too.

Attached: IMG_6.jpg (542x573, 84K)

how astute of you to point this out

sage

Attached: aj 200 iq.jpg (750x730, 515K)

most of goverments in the west are effectively a mix of corporatocracy and plutocracy that leverage on democracy.
suffrage may belong to the dèmos, but krátos belongs to interest groups

Fuck you retard nigger

>thinks you have to say democratic when talking about a republic because the teebee told him to

Attached: 1539434127518.png (378x612, 226K)

How do you know he isn't some other form of brown skinned minority?

>The "Republic" your founding fathers created is no different than a Democracy in practice

yeah it actually is, how fucking stupid are you? the us is a federal republic

Fuck off Bill, Tucker replaced you and is crossing lines that you would never have the balls to do.

Tucker used to be good when his show first started

>System of government which voters elect representatives to create laws
>Not a democracy
lol

you are thinking of this guy.
parrot parrot tick tock tick tock. look at me im blue collar i use to hang drywall....blah blahh CIA......FBI...trump....RUsiiia.....

HANNITY IS THE KING OF ALL FOX NEWS BOOMERS

Attached: 920x920.jpg (920x595, 36K)

The 17th ammendment would like to disagree with you

>I really want to punch him in the fucking face every time I hear him say it!
he has a research team and none of them corrected him. the absolute state of american education.

17th amendment needs to fuck off.

Tucker is an honorary zoomer

Stop being autistic, we all know what he means.

No it wouldn't, did the 17th amendment do away with Congress and make all laws a national democratic referendum vote

he hates jews, niggers and faggots tho and thats good enough for us

I never saw him take this stance

hes come very close desu. definitely against zionism.

>I don't own a car, I own a Mercedes!

fucking autists man I swear

I don't really have a problem with Tucker.
Can't stand Paul Watson or Mark Dice tho

>>The United States Constitution goes to great lengths to thwart the process of democracy.
>almost every policy Jow Forums hates would never pass a popular vote and was achieved through purchasing Congressional votes or judicial activism
>We wuz Republic and sheeit, muh founders hated democracy!
Everything you dislike is Republicanism working as intended.

Attached: tiresome.png (500x380, 96K)

Yes, Donald Trump winning the election was republicanism working as intended.

fucking this
sage anyway

Attached: 1500750054533.png (824x656, 636K)

Donald Trump would be too far left for the Overton Window without Latin American immigration and 60s radicalism in the Judiciary, lel

Attached: 91B79087-3B86-448F-84E7-58D8A401368B.jpg (286x176, 21K)

fuck this dipshit. Him and rush rode Trumps cock hard only after Trump amassed his popularity. first two to go on day of the rope.

>retarded amerimutts still can't understand the simple concept that a republic is a form of democracy

are amerimutts really this dumb? do they even teach you anything at schools or do they only have "how to protect yourself from shootings" courses these days?

Attached: 1507445348645.png (645x729, 147K)

nice flag. I'm sure you're from a very intelligent nation, thus the effort to hide your real geo loc

Attached: 1468785091656.gif (420x240, 386K)

>be retarded american
>get called out on being retarded
>cant think of any arguments to defend himself
>HAHAHA BUT YOU HAVE LE MEM FLAG

thanks for proving me right that you are a braindead mexinigger mutt

Attached: 1513906769560.png (800x600, 56K)

This guy got his ass kicked by Chenk Ohgor so I have no respect left for him

imagine being this autistic

You guys know that a representative republic is a form of democracy, right?

I mean, you guys can't be THAT stupid, right?

its a dumb misconception widespread among many Americans

Its most likely because they think that the word "democracy" is associated with democrats and the word "republic" is associated with republicans

Attached: 1507361272497.png (478x523, 14K)

You’re just splitting hairs, user. “Democracy” doesn’t necessarily always mean “direct democracy.”