This doesn't change anything

Just because the bomb maker was not competent, does not make him any less of a terrorist. Vote out these republican pigs.

twitter.com/passantino/status/1055250764531040256

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-24 at 7.20.01 PM.png (994x400, 101K)

CNN probably made the fake bomb in their studios.

Waste of trips
Go fuck yourself Shareblue
So suck on Soros's saggy old ballsack

It was Anderson Cooper's amyl nitrate

but, op, it was an antifa fag.

why should votes be influenced by one idiot, you dumb nigger.

no wonder you are a liberal.

Let's hope the FBI proves it came from a leftist media agent. Trump needs to push for a comprehensive investigation and oversee it personally so they don't bury the news.

>Just because the bomb maker was not competent
But the fake bomb maker was competent. He made fake bombs and they didn't blow up. If his fake bombs did blow up that would be incompetence.

he could have done more damage putting peanut dust in the envelopes and hoping someone who handled them is allergic

#bomberbernie wasn't happy with the dems so he got a bomber bernout to send badly made bombs to his enemies
false flag or real #bernbomber

#independentsday

MOST OBVIOUS DIMM FALSE FLAG HOAX I'VE EVER SEEN... RED WAVE 2018!

LOL

But why would someone send a fake bomb though, hmmmmmm.....

FPBP
/thread

They needed the ratings user.

Haha checked

They must be scared shitless to pull out false flags this bad. Blue wave confirmed for a blue trickle.

10,000 criminals and terrorists are death marching towards the border burning US flags and chanting DEATH TO AMERICA as they come. We have bigger issues than stupid bomb pranks. Until Democrats address border security we have no choice but to vote straight Republican tickets in every state.

he wasn't a bomb maker. it wasn't even a bomb. it was gun powder in a metal tube. nothing to even ignite it. who ever made these transferred gun powder from one container to another. then taped wires and a clock to it.

Attached: boom.gif (320x165, 1.56M)

Post office was also pretty incompetent for letting it go through without correct postage or a postmark

AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

1 post by this ID it's almost over 9000 trips bump

OP, if you know who it was, regardless of political ideology, I suggest you call the appropriate authority. I f you don't know who did it, I suggest you just STFU.

It was probably a team building project on one of their "tours"

IT WAS REAL IN MY MIND GOY

Attached: 1531541161977.jpg (572x762, 76K)

big lol

Was there even actual gunpowder in it?
I thought it was completely inert

I came here to same this. But on a side note itBAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA ITS FUCKING TALCUM FUCKING WHITE POWDER AAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHA

Color me shocked.

Cui Shlomo?

keep it bumped

Talcum powder causes cancer in leftist women.

Bombs sell news.
Fpbp

Soap is lethal to your average vegan.

god damn that's... smart?

Attached: 1512680072465.png (494x525, 249K)

fake news fake bombs