Bad legislation is not justice

In the state of Qld Australia, cannabis is classified as a "dangerous drug" yet nobody has ever overdosed on it. I don't smoke it but I think it's ridiculous to clog our legal system with cases and investigations based on a false premise. The cops I know all think it's harmless yet they still have to charge people over it. How is alcohol or tobacco any less degenerate or harmful? (Pic not related)

Attached: IMG_20181021_133157_222.jpg (2080x1560, 381K)

have you run it through the effects loop yet?

mids: scooped

Attached: rad.jpg (1920x1080, 247K)

It isn't like its hard to buy. You put me anywhere in Australia, I'll get you an ounce in a few hours.

heh, ive got the same pedal.

Then the legislation is not only disengenous but ineffective. But people are going through the court system which is a waste of public resources

The real question is why do many on this board not see that alcohol is the root cause of much of the degeneracy among the youth of today? You only have to take a drive through any western city late on a saturday night to see it

If you get caught with a few ounces on a Friday night or something, you will probably receive a caution at most if you don't have anything on your record. Only issue I have with full legalisation is that high school kids today are retarded and lazy enough as it is.

*grams

I've never used one of these in my life or a tube screamer.
Right now I'm using pic related and a russian big muff. pic related is NICE as fuck.

Attached: ShinJukuDrive-11-300x212.png (300x212, 34K)

Sucks to be you, I'm toking on a government issued 26% THC indica pre-rolled indica joint as we speak.

Fuck off, you druggo cunt.

I'm not a smoker I just think the classification as dangerous is bullshit. And it's a waste of time for law enforcement and courts

>not having a full pedal board

Pleb tier user. Also tubescreamer is best distortion pedal ever. Change my mind.

the fuck? how does it compare to a tube screamer?

I use a Kemper. It's just a random pic on my phone cause I'm selling my old stomp boxes

DUDE

Attached: trudope.png (930x1400, 1.01M)

nannystate australia
#stopitorcopit :V

dont make your op pic more interesting than your post if its unrelated moron

>weed
>turning people into Commie faggots since 1935

Meh... weed might literally cause the Communist takeover of the West. It makes men too weak to fight to preserve their nation. It also lowers their fertility.

I have low key rig. Just a boss looper, Ibanez analog delay, boss rv6, mxr prime distortion ( it sucks dont buy one its just a cheap pedal the kid got for me) boss combo drive, and TS9 mini into an old bassman. I actually have never tried an MT2

TS isnt a distortion pedal bro. Its an overdrive

lol this

Taste extrordinare.
Big muffs are divine, the double entendre is real. Wtf is a shinjuku drive?

yeah nah fuck off stoner