Isaac Kappy and David Brock!

Kappy posts here a lot! He seems to be a plant to make anyone trying to expose pedophilia in (((Hollywood))) and DC look crazy.
youtu.be/3VofzL7OWYw
He even got BTFO by Alex Jones.
What do you think Jow Forums?

Attached: kappybrock.png (411x402, 344K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/IsaacKappy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I asked Kappy during one of his streams if he was a jew, he said no yet he looks more jewish than pic related.

Attached: 1432965925955.png (660x390, 345K)

>look crazy
I think the several days of renewed interest in Hollywood's pedo problem he caused might not have given you the desired result, Dave, you big cock sucker you.

Attached: 1510985340650.jpg (663x960, 116K)

If you are lurking Kappy, why the fuck do you have a picture with David Brock?

Attached: kappylies.png (464x833, 658K)

The 80's called... they want their hairstyles back.

No shit he's controlled opposition. He came out of nowhere and was spammed on this board,

Dude looks full blown kike. Never trusted him from the start

This means that if you had just judged him for being a jew, you would have been in the clear. Hmm... Interesting lesson.

green is jewish

Attached: h1.jpg (640x360, 58K)

they're all white males

I'm not Brock but what do you think the desired result he wanted was? To make anyone looking into this all look crazy like I said? It didn't work if that was the objective, yet the (((media))) has been playing him off as insane. First few results on jewgle in pic related.

Attached: jewgle.png (969x555, 133K)

stolpman is jewish

Attached: h2.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

You’re a fucking nigger

handsome boi is jewish

Attached: h3.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

We all knew Isaac Kappy was a pizzanigger. I've never seen Jones so suspicious of someone. Doesn't he talk like the pizzaniggers that post the pizzagate threads?

Interesting that Jones took shots at him. Not sure what to make of it. Jones very much seemed to task Corsi with "quarantining" Q within the box of InfoWars. Kappy also promotes Q.

He is spammed and he makes his own threads here. I was in one last week. It was spoopy. I was hoping he was lurking so I could find out his excuse for this Brock image.
I agree, like I said though when I asked him he said he wasn't. Typical jewish tricks

Attached: 1475877154226.jpg (2048x1536, 305K)

my question is why are these jewish you tubers the head of this anti jewish anti GDL thing

I do not think black stone is a jew but then he is nowhere near as hard line as these guys

Attached: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.jpg (463x500, 55K)

t. dumb fuck I have a bigger you tube channel so I interact with these people none of them are legit

>Interesting that Jones took shots at him.
This would make someone look more insane if Alex Jones is making them out to be crazy.

Attached: 1501429185922.jpg (431x415, 20K)

Is he a Shareblue agent now?

Attached: CNNPC Orange Man Bad.webm (640x330, 2.34M)

I don't trust Alex.

This is also odd...
>Qanons Newest Hero is D-List Star Isaac Kappy
I know the jewish media is retarded but this goes beyond the normal retardation. How the fuck do you even link the 2 of these?

Attached: 1511556430372.jpg (314x267, 3K)

I would bet that if Jones knew what i meant by pizzaniggers he'd find the term infinitely hilarious and try like all living hell not to scream GODDAMN THESE SATANIC PIZZANIGGERS live on air, which would make me very happy, but i digress...
Corsi did a useful job of describing how to render qposts, and that's about that. Jones kept that qlarp off the main channel so as to not provoke the kike that bit him anyway. Jones has become more and more Jow Forums as we go on. Weird fucking times m8.
Trust no one.

Attached: 225bf410c832023a6536eeb65fcf42ac40c16e67e1ee27ceef61b6fe28abf4e3.jpg (781x960, 74K)

Me either!
Looks like it, I was hoping Kappy would jump in here and explain this fucking pic but the faggot is probably too busy sucking Brocks cock.

Attached: 1531822858756.png (1867x795, 159K)

q user is a larp as is kappy twoofer retards fall for anything

Fiona can get fucked too. Lying bitch.

>Kappy also promotes Q.
I didn't know this. I will say that the original Q threads had some interesting shit in them. I can't remember the specifics but in one of the original threads, he said something about 2 of the passengers on the titanic were against the federal reserve. Qanon is at maximum cringe now though.

Attached: 1533657877367.jpg (1920x1080, 438K)

>Fiona can get fucked too. Lying bitch.
Who the fuck is fiona

I'm on the fence about the original Q posts. There was some interesting info dropped in the beginning threads. Who took over the account when it went to cripple chan nobody knows. Now it's like I said, cringe fest

Attached: qanon.jpg (961x641, 101K)

KAPPY IF YOU ARE HERE YOU FUCKING FAGGOT.....Give answers as to why you have pictures taken with fucking DAVID BROCK!!!
pic not related....it looks like his twatter is suspended
twitter.com/IsaacKappy

Attached: 1539233320624.png (784x592, 640K)

Can you share your chan or do you need to stay user?

Fiona Barnett. She has a SRA story, but I think she is mostly lying like all those Satanist wannabe kikes do. She backs up Krappy the kike all the time.

>Fiona Barnett
Thanks user, gonna check this cunt out now

stay user you never know whos watching this place , I already have videos around 20 of them where people say I am some kind of goverment agent .
ill say this the so called you tube truth movement is fucked theres a small amount of people on there that are legit there are 1000s of trolls that mess with anyone that does not follow the script .
if you have any questions ask

Attached: 1540257647765.jpg (696x435, 45K)