Why are hapas more popular than Castizos on Jow Forums?

When Castizos are superior?

Attached: david-zepeda-06_gallery_r.jpg (460x600, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/z8SVH9mba6A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Aunica Steele is a castizo

Attached: 20181005_154303.jpg (4032x3024, 1.87M)

Attached: Hapas.jpg (913x655, 143K)

Pretty much anything is better than a hapa for a male desu. Even mulattos are taken somewhat seriously in the real world, even if they’re the anti-racemixing poster boys on /pol./

Assuming they have native genes in them, Castizos are still hapas. All mixed Hispanic mutts are hapas because Natives are an Asiatic race.

If you want to be super technical, yes. But it’s not really the same.

spics have nigger IQ.
Castizos look like Hapas but they're just a dumber version of them.

Tucket actually called out the ruling blue eyed Mexicans on his show last night, maybe it will change.

youtu.be/z8SVH9mba6A

So would you rather live in Chile or Vietnam?

Because /pol is full of untermensch and pedo who got bullied in school by chads and stacies so they try to cope it by liking inferior hapas. Caztizos remind them of their school days.

HAPA male < Castizo Male
Castiza Female < HAPA Female
FTFY

>Why are hapas more popular
Because hapas are the most attractive objectively.

Attached: Hot mixed girl Keilah Kang.jpg (640x711, 177K)

Nice flag homo

Natives are the result of severe bottlenecking of a Siberian population that continued to diverge in NA over a few thousand years from the Asians. It’s different

>posts a girl that looks more like a Castiza than a hapa

neither, they're both 3rd world shitholes
>t. beaner
Don't you have a caravan waiting for you Paco?

>>posts a girl that looks more like a Castiza than a hapa
Nah, you obviously can't interpret appearances.

Attached: Hot mixed girl.jpg (1080x1329, 166K)

Mate that is nothing like what the average hapa looks like

Attached: 215218B7-ABAD-49E3-A321-5C40ACB75421.jpg (220x287, 27K)

the difference is basically every latino has a negro ancestor, not the same with asians.
that said, mixing with asians is not desirable either.

hapas vary a lot depending on both the white and the asian parent, there are many different asians especially if you want to group south east asians with east asians and pakis or what have you you stupid bong

Half beans can't fly

Attached: 0772D73D-6ECA-47EE-9266-0E16F39EB832.gif (320x240, 1.32M)

Most East and Southeast Asian mixes (hapas) still look very mongoloid. There are exceptions like pic related.

Attached: 5C4ECA33-08D8-43B5-A557-5BF79B295A89.png (220x320, 85K)

Americucks dont even count as castizo with all your kike, injun and nigger blood. You have zero plave even talking about these issues, you people are so fucking dumb you cant even understand that there are only to sexes...

Yeesh, fucking americucks and theyre faggotry, hapas are legit nutcases, it doesnt matter how hard they suck jewish dick while saluting the star spangled banner, they dont fucking compare at all...

Castizos fought multiple wars against spaniards over the years and won repeatedly, hapas are mentally ill and short dicked.

Who are some hot Castizas? Any celebs?

>Super cute androgynous castiza in my classes
>Freckled, emotionless face
>In a group with her so sometimes we talk
>Dat-submissive-monotone-voice.wav
>Always leaves class right as I'm leaving
>I'm sort of slow packing up, t. brainlet
>After our first class gets out today I notice shes leaving as I do
>Unnaturally speed up my walking so I dont have to hold the door for her
>Same thing happens after our second class
>Whisper to myself "Remember the Alamo"

I've also talked to a cute hapa in my other class. Fuck.

Attached: university.jpg (1262x1295, 331K)

>you people are so fucking dumb you cant even understand that there are only to sexes
>cant even understand that there are only to sexes
>there are only to sexes
>only to sexes
>to

>Yeesh, fucking americucks and theyre faggotry
>theyre faggotry
>theyre

Your subhuman mestizo shitskin IQ is showing, faggot.

white =/= castizo, you filthy beaner
Why would we ever want to be some short diabetic castizo nigger?
>Castizos fought multiple wars against spaniards over the years and won repeatedly
if you niggers are so successful, why are you joining the caravan?

Because Hapas are the only acceptable form of mixed race.

Selena Gomez. Eva Longoria is also 70% European according to her DNA test, but Jow Forums usually disputes that.

Attached: A22B0DFA-0A24-4FE0-A26E-5D1BCE4FC94B.jpg (593x1024, 118K)

why do these threads have so much traction and are up pretty much 24/7/365?
get new content, fuck

Attached: 1539145636655.jpg (680x680, 177K)

Stay mad greaser. You will never be white.

I should've been more specific.
Why do these asian racemixing generals get so much attention when they're pretty much spammed all year round.
This thread is a subset of said threads
What's the consensus? after 1 year it seems obvious whether racemixing with asians would've been a good idea or not

go on /o/, there are probably half a dozen threads about some fugly ass cars, and some contrarian faggots will say they look great, there is never a consensus on 4shit

No, I think we all agree that swedes are faggots.

Kek approves

Newfag. These threads are common because there are a bunch of hapa weeb beta faggots on this board who have no identity because they are racemixed monstrosities so they have nothing better to do than make these slide threads. Lurk more.

Because only "nerds" have been smart enough to catch the divide between brawn and brains and castizos are more often than not just like their full white jock counterparts that only want to keep the divide between brain and brawn going by participating in obvious divide and conquer scenarios for the sake of social acceptance by other dumbasses who just follow the narrative.

>Kek approves
Back to The_Donald you go faggot. And stay there this time.

Newfag, these threads are common because there are a bunch of shills and "raiding" faggots on this board who have no concept of thinking for themselves and become emotionally angry when something goes counter to their social programming so they have nothing better to do than make these slide threads. Lurk moar.

Because Jow Forumstards are insecure about their badly built selves. Castizos are smarter and 10x more attractive than regular whites. We’re the true master race

Newfag. These threads are common because there are a bunch of hapa weeb beta faggots on this board who have no identity because they are racemixed monstrosities so they have nothing better to do than make these slide threads. Lurk more.

Nigger if you haven't put two and two together about where they are coming from and you actually think it's an organic phenomenon, you are an eternal newfag and lurking apparently did nothing to get that through your thick head.

The real master race is when you mix Norman Brits with Fennoswedes. Unfortunately no one has yet created this.

Attached: 1525155099935.png (818x896, 261K)

Let me guess, you think Shareblue and JIDF shills make these threads?

also inb4
>leftypol is spamming hapa threads

Probably because Asians are closer to Whites than Native Americans are. However all forms of race mixing are very degenerate and bad for society.

Attached: fl20130730mma.jpg (2320x1646, 2.62M)

Negative, newfag.
>lefty/pol/
>plebbit
>hurr let me eliminate all these logical possibilities because I say so and leave you with no options so if you reply along these lines I already look like I'm correct hurr
Well, now you're just making it obvious that you're trying to hide something when you do that. Kike IQ is such a nepotistic fueled joke. Hasbarat get rekt.

You better not do it user

I call dibs on 3rd Generation

She looks mostly white... Anyway dont worry, I'll probably screw it up anyway

What?

Which 3rd generation...poo, chink, or castiza?

Hapas are mestizos

Castizos are literally a quarter asian.

Any white mexican

Eva Longoria is 70% European and 3% African which is why she looks darker than most other 70% European people.

If she is really a castiza then I think it's ok mate

>Spics have nigger IQ.
So then why I'm smarter than you?

Attached: AratakaReigenSmug.jpg (736x617, 51K)