Why can't millennials find work? are they retarded?

why can't millennials find work? are they retarded?

Attached: Millennials.jpg (1000x687, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hLpE1Pa8vvI
forbes.com/sites/kpmg/2018/10/24/the-agile-enterprise-crafting-a-new-approach-to-workforce-planning/#27554bf13ef4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My field is still lorded over by the same burnout boomers who have been in charge since the 80s. They refuse to retire and even the few we've been lucky enough to see die off just get replaced by part time non contracts.

What profession?

i'm retarded and i found work

any

we're talking about grown-up jobs here, not working at Krogers

They fell for the college meme and expect a white collar job, but there are only so many to go around and their degree is devalued by the sheer bulk of people who also fell for the college meme.

>are they retarded?
Yes. They have limited attention spans and are unable to think more than a few minutes into the future.
They are pretty much unemployable

I'm a millennial and I have a nice job.

WOW! SO EDGY!!

Your parents failed all of you idiots. You either major in a demanding STEM subject or you join a trade. If you cannot afford college, you join the military straight out of high school. That's the real world, its not fluffy or cushy. You're going to have to stand on your own two feet. But most of you cannot do so, you're still living with mom or your parents are paying half your rent every month. But I'm glad you exist, because millennial men are such cowards and pussies that being a gen x'er and fucking girls from your generation is like shooting fish in a barrel. I come from a generation that had to actually talk to women straight up, not texting, not approaching mumbling a random pick up line while your face gets beet red.

transcribing deep state talking points for your jr. "reporter" job at CNBC is not real work

fornicators get the bullet

>do you have 18 years old and over 6 in experience plus a masters in STEM? Do you practice sports and have olympic medals while practicing charity work for the poor along with 8 programming languages mastered, MS office, windows, linux plus WebDev skills? Also psychology degree?
>CONGRATULATIONS! You can now work in logistics/mcdonalds/wallmart for minimum wage!!!!!
>extra hours not paid, no meal subsidies

Fuck these faggots!

I work in a gun factory

you probably expect too much

quit being self-centered
quit expecting to be paid like a seasoned pro
quit whining

dress better
cut your fucking hair
shave
and try not to tattoo every visible part of your body

you act and look like fucking idiots

I'm a 31yo neet but I look normal and I'm not low IQ. No drugs. I failed out of uni after my parents passed away and now all my old college friends are successful and married. It's so depressing

How do I get my life together? I have like no work history, so I don't even know how to get a decent job without seeming super sketchy

Will an Amazon fulfillment center hire me? I have no idea where to even begin. I feel old af and embarrassed. Maybe I should try to finish my bachelors? Or skilled trades route. idk

This

Dang man, I hope you have children, this is the post of a capable parent.

They must be everywhere I go businesses are BEGGING for help.

cringe

Attached: 1530760997053.jpg (1592x1445, 720K)

You know how out of date this meme from 2006 is?

You're a middle aged man and you're seriously asking this?

>8 programming languages mastered, MS office, windows, linux plus WebDev skills

It's been said many times in NEET threads before: The grotesque requirements and is a test in how good you are at bullshitting - to weed out autists. The issue is not job market, but autists essentialy being unemployable.

Even with STEM, being an autist is largely not applicable anymore as computing got normified - a computer nerd is mainstream characterization and held to high normie standard now. Unless you manage to luck out with particular IT niche well adjusted brogrammer code moneky couldn't do.

why would anybody opt into wage-slavery?

They only want people with years of applied experience to do entry level jobs.

Guidance counselor's in high school tell kids to get their parents in debt to liberal arts colleges or military or don't give a shit at all. No kidding. Lots of American high schools have a tax payer justified person for this job. Most have never even heard of the Occupational Outlook Handbook.

youtu.be/hLpE1Pa8vvI

Then what is a real job, you cunt. Don’t devalue my work as an analyst because you think slaving in a factory for 30 years making 45k a year should be more than what I make in Washington.

They are useless

Attached: 3F3C9885-3A6A-4CCD-B36A-510488553FF1.gif (652x562, 392K)

Attached: 1540002235705.jpg (755x511, 139K)

Yup

In other words kids are growing up not even knowing whats even out there..

>ruins America
>wonders why young people are having trouble living in the horrorific nightmare of a world that they’ve created

Kys

The word is out in the business sector. Millennial's need 'special' treatment and coddling. No manager wants to babysit and kid-glove handle a bunch of hopped up phone posters.
You know how I know this?
I TOLD THEM

What is with these fags living with mommy? I left home at 18 shook my fathers hand hugged my mom and was gone. How can you be a grown man living at home? Its just pitiful.

Good goy, you need a mortgage and a couple cars, and all your toys.

Attached: 5288368+_264e017e90f1f3dd0b2e585444171079.png (795x681, 60K)

If you're a male, over the age of 20 and still live at home you have serious issues. You need to get your life together ASAP and move out. Now if you fuck up somehow, there is nothing wrong with coming back home on the couch while looking for another job. But to live at home for so long is just disgraceful. Do you have any shame? How are you even dating? Are you even getting laid?

>all non STEM jobs minimum wage and exploitative
>management requires experience, no employers willing to train them up
>only people with management experience are boomers back in the days when actual jobs existed

i'm so glad i chose the neet life

i'm probably retarded, so i did everyone a favor by faking mental illnesses for the neetbux

all millennials reading this should do the same until the job economy gets fixed or the country implodes whichever comes first

Attached: 1533859473673.jpg (300x300, 69K)

Does this fantasy give you a rush everytime you post it?

Skilled trades pay well. Pro-tip, skilled aircraft mechanics can pay really well. Up here they get about $25 starting and then $40-60 p/hr. Don't go back to uni unless you can make back what you'll spend to get your degree.

> I feel old af and embarrassed.
You're only going to get older and more embarrassed. Start now.

This pretty much sums it up. It's sad but as a genXer I can attest, millennial girls are easy to pop. They need to feel daddy, on the inside.

Professional dick lickers

If you can into IT, best is to go through outsourcing agency, that is, the contractor meme. They'll get huge cut of your paycheck, but will get you through the HR red tape. Actually being a career person is exception, not a rule these days.

If you have no marketable skill, you're pretty much fucked. Seek out trade union apprenticeship if you have any in your area.

Its a lethal combination of them having weak fathers, plus the "men" in their generation being a joke. I'm not lying when I say at least 75% of them have some daddy fetish type kink. They need a real man, guys that live with their parents and still play video games aren't cutting it.

uni professor?

At least in my field boomers need to fucking retire; I swear half the people I work with are over 60 (many over 65), have massive pensions, more money than they know what to do with, and refuse to fucking leave.

I'm a millennial and I've wiggled my way into producing PBS programming. All the dumbasses in communications school moved to LA and most are still hustling. A few friends now work for the big networks. I think I made the smartest move - be a big fish in a small pond

Vacations, online 1-click shopping, and American education not teaching what interest is.

Oh 20% on 100$ = only 20buck! Sheeeiiit! American education doesn't teach compound interest or anything like it. And parents who actually pay for their kids education don't want their kids worrying about it.

I'll bite

If finishing your bach degree is financially possible, then do that and clean up your appearance and re-make friends. You'll be in a better place (mentally) for taking classes and not fucking around. Use the story of your lost parents as an explanation of your time off and 'lost' years. You'll be a 'non-traditional' student, so you'll stick out at career fairs and interviews. Use your age and maturity (pretend if you must) to distinguish you over others.

If finishing the bach isn't viable, try to learn a trade. Electrician's, plumber's, welder's assistant for a while, then test and get certified. If you do it right, you can pull some decent income and earn some respect.

Bottom line tho, is don't act like you think you're a failure. Pick yourself up, put on your big boy pants, and make the decision to be a fucking man and then DO SOMETHING.

Real tough guy here

I've applied to 3-4 jobs every week for the past 2 months, not even a courtesy rejection...I'll just keep my guns ready when it all goes to shit

I too wonder that! lost a job two years ago and can't find one for the life of me. Applied in many different fields, got few phone calls because my name sounds a bit female like and all didn't move any further.

I'm just biding my time until you crusty dinosaurs finally bite the dust so we can clean up the shit you left for us.

>Shave.

Only conformist faggots shave. I take an electric razor and set it to minimum, if a job doesn't allow me to do that, then I won't let them hire me.

I fucking hate you boomerfag shave-fascists. How proud you guys are to shave as if it's some great complex feet that deserves recognition and trophies and flower pettles. You're so full of shit.

Weed takes too long to leave your system when you're fat.

>33
>never had a job
>live at home
>virgin
>never graduated high school

It's over for me. I'm just playing vidya and watching anime until my parents pass, then I'm either going to kill myself or starve to death. Either one works.

>hat being a gen x'er and fucking girls from your generation is like shooting fish in a barrel. I come from a generation that had to actually talk to women straight up, not texting, not approaching mumbling a random pick up line while your face gets beet red.
I went to wash my car and the girl at the register who was maybe 21 was flirting and I'm like wait...is she flirting with me? She then asked if I wanted my leather armor alled (never heard that used as a verb before) but of course I did, and I paid her from the wad of hundreds in my jacket it's flattering but I think young women only get with older guys to kill them. For money mostly, but sometimes just because. And guess who looks like the creepy perv? Right. The dead guy.

pretty much

Cringepilled. When did this plase become full of fucking faggots who try and impress people on an anime imageboard

You do what everyone else who isn't a pussy does. First off you split rent 2 or 3 ways. No you do not deserve your own apartment, you're going to be living with other men, you might even have to share a bed or sleep on the floor. You will go to take a shower in the morning and the guy before you took a huge shit in the bathroom. That's life son. You're going to work an entry level position because that is the only thing you're qualified and competent enough to do. You're going to show your worth over a few years and slowly move up. Maybe by your mid 30's you;ll be able to afford your own apartment. As for cars? You can take the bus to work, get a bike, you can seriously get a junker for $500. Get a flip phone or android btw, I'm salaried and make more than most men my age and I still have a $130 android with Boost mobile. I get my haircuts from an old italian barber, not at a $40 faggot place that you millennial men love to go to to look "cute" with your poofy hair dos. I keep my hair short and sharp, no bangs like faggot men get. I get all my clothes at target.

Fuck you, man. I have a job. Make like $40k a year as a retail manager. No degree and very independent at work. I get asked to do something maybe once a week. The rest of the time I'm just expected to take care of my own shit. My co-workers also respect me or at least pretend to. Some days I don't even do anything, I just do laps of the store answering questions and asking other people to do things. It's actually pretty comfy. It also helps that the store is based around stuff I really like.

Attached: 1539633795153m.jpg (851x1024, 181K)

*place

Because they system is designed to fuck those who don't.

I love that freshly fucked look they get, all flushed and sweaty. The wheels going hard in their little heads...why can't boys my age treat me like this?

Attached: 1491139706219.png (606x338, 420K)

Fluffer? Just a job, not a career...

Started after Trump, slowly got worse as QAnon boomer faggots moved in.

Don't pick anything that you are not compatible with, you will ruin your life. It's about how much you like your job first, and the pay second. And don't fall for the 'hard work' bullshit, it's a lie. Pick the easiest and most compatible field or job, and give the finger to all those 'hard work' idiots who toil all day and are proud of their suffering. Let the stupid people work hard, and laugh at them secretly while they pat each other on the backs for the un-necessary sufferings.

Attached: 1536774009584.jpg (400x386, 25K)

Have you noticed how tide pods smell like candy?

>60s-80s
>No H1B visas
>No outsourcing to China
>minimal illegal immigration

>90s
>Clinton begins outsourcing

>2000s to 2018
>H1B visas everywhere
>outsourcing plagues industry after two recessions
>over 22,000,000 illegal immigrants working in fast food and labor like construction, farming, and carpentry
>Mandatory college degree for most white collar jobs
>Cost of living rises without being accounted for in inflation (1970s minimum wage in present day would be $9.96. Minimum wage is currently $5-7 in most states)

Hmmm it’s such a mystery why Millennials are so lazy.

>Maybe by your mid 30's you;ll be able to afford your own apartment.
kek, the American Dream, ladies and gentlemen

Attached: 936.jpg (673x789, 65K)

>leather armor
S A V A G E

>>No outsourcing to China
> No importing Chinese

Just fuck my shit right up bro

Exactly. Canada is getting a taste of it this decade.

I own a home at 28, I've been working since I was 15 like you're supposed to. I've been in the working world more than half my life. I went to school at night while working a full time job and majored in a real subject.

The American dream is still alive, its just not easy. It never was. You have to put the work in.

I'll stay t home and cut costs so I'm a homeowner by 25 thank ya very much.

Because conservitards like you can't into stats.

Millennial unemployment is like 0.2% higher than the base unemployment rate once you remove the people who are currently full time students. Unemployment is low now, so most millennials must have jobs.

>says the 40-year-old pol browser

I'ma 36 year old neet never had a job am I fucked?

Sure... draw more attention to your individual style over looking professional. While you're at it, get some neck tattoos and some facial piercings. That'll teach all the boomers that you want to hire you.

>what is a death tax
>what is capital gains

I hate to break the bad news to you brought but the government is going to throw you out on the street

Obongo raised capital gains and death taxes basically the government owns 20% and you don't have $$$ to fight them. Every month the lawyer you hire to get what your parents want to leave you is about 10% of worth if over 200k ..long enough for lawyers to take their piece...

Very astute, Chile.

I'm jealous. I got asked today to justify 200 people's job and have a presentation ready for our COO in 9 hours. Threw together some slides with everything I got, who the fuck knows what will happen to the cunts. I'd guess about 25-50% of them will be laid off. At this stage I think I'd rather $40k than the stress of my job.

What? Millennials will soon be the largest demographic in the workforce. forbes.com/sites/kpmg/2018/10/24/the-agile-enterprise-crafting-a-new-approach-to-workforce-planning/#27554bf13ef4

I am a millennial, head electrician where I work. Boomers and gen x work under me. Get fisted faggot

Attached: 1540206374372.jpg (1024x626, 66K)

If you think thirty one is middle aged you are underaged b&...

I'm pretty sure death tax can't stop me from dying.

>be me
>be millennial
>get full tuition academic scholarship
>work in digital forensics for ten years
>work a side passion that grows into a primary job
>grow side passion to regular passive income
>basically retire at 29
>$300,000 in savings
>spend my weeknights fucking around on Jow Forums because why not
>think the poor millennial thing is just a meme

>I left home at 18
I joined the army at 17, my father didn't like me much so he was happy to sign the waiver...

>Boomers and gen x work under me. Get fisted faggot
Wow. They should an hero.

This isn't how it is at all. You're really bad at life and you're full of shit.

it always surprises me at how many people are incompetent at middle to the beginning of elderly.

spoken like a true teenager newfag

Or mold your own image to fit into subculture where full on beard is acceptable if you want to have it. Like a biker (leather pants includet). Or moslem.

Worst one can do is looking like wannabe unkempt lumberjack hipster without actually applying for logging job.

Normie society is pretty much like high school - it will bully those who stick out. As long you're conformist, which includes many established mainstream subcultures, you're a known entity and much better employable.

I can find work. But I'd rather everything reprehensible crumble by not partaking in the unintelligible notion that I should blindly support society. So I carefully choose what I apply to, and that is not many applications a week, so no work for me as of late.

>Imying that having a beard is the equivalent of tattoo's and piercings.

The absolute retardation of boomers. I never had to shave once in my life for ANY job. Sucks to be you.

Help me out here

Good policy user, take your time.

Attached: gustave_dore_paradise_lost_026.jpg (995x1220, 484K)

look em in the eye and give em a firm handshake.

>death tax
wtf

you rebelled against your lawful King to be taxed upon your assets in death????

WHAT THE UTTER FUCK YANK LAND

Attached: Capture.jpg (354x304, 42K)

Yes.

Source: come from three generations of Millenials.

Elevator technician. They always make bank. Just look at all the elevators with temporary permits, there are more jobs than technicians.