The Feds are cracking down on /ouurguys/in Cali

>Members of the RAM (rise above movement) have been arrested by Feds
>Private messages between group leaders, members and associates show an effort to keep their violent intentions secret, according to an FBI affidavit attached to the complaint. Daley urged members in one 2016 phone call to attend events wearing polo-style shirts and khakis, and to get military-style haircuts.

>In private Facebook messages to the person in January, Daley said: “I would be mindful of saying anything that could be misconstrued as a call to violence. I know people who literally have had feds show up at there door over posts. [J]ust food for thought. Trust I’m not speaking in terms of morality rather practicality.”

>The arrests come after several other members and associates of the group were publicly accused of traveling to Virginia with the intent to incite a riot and commit violence in Charlottesville last year

Attached: IMG_1528.png (640x1136, 415K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/three-more-proud-boys-members-arrested-violent-manhattan-fight-n922946
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

are they going to arrest La Raza and dig through and leak their private messages next?

So right wingers who were at Unite the right rally can be arrested for inciting violence, but the leftist antifa members who showed up the second day and turned a, up to then, entirely peaceful demonstration into a riot through incitement themselves get off clean?!? Fuck this system, it's not justice!

Attached: IMG_1529.png (640x1136, 125K)

>feds arrest white nationalists for literally talking about not being violent as intent to be violent
>people seriously think white nationalists are any kind of major power player in the US when they can't even fart without the FBI recording it on 3 different mics

>/ourguys/

Attached: how to spot a shill.jpg (827x675, 64K)

None of them are /ourguys/ faggot.

I'm sick of nazi cancer infesting our board and you need to fuck off back to Stormfront.

I am not a shill, I am merely reporting a news article. I think they are on our side. Why would you think otherwise?

This board has always been natsoc so you fuck off lefty cunt

But seriously; why is Trump allowing this? These guys were literally protecting people from violent leftists AT TRUMP RALLIES, and this is the thanks they get?

Attached: Sessions.jpg (1280x720, 157K)

what charges were they arrested on?

gb2 reddit

>Private messages between group leaders, members and associates show

why are they all so bad at opsec?

Inciting violence at Charlottesville, this long afterwards. Which normally wouldn't happen, it's just an excuse to arrest them because they are a nationalist group.

Trump can barely keep the FBI off his own back and Sessions is a clueless assclown.

>charged with using the internet with the intent to "organise promote, encourage, participate or carry on riots"

Hi Jew using a meme flag.
Hi other Jew using a meme flag.

>Inciting violence at Charlottesville, this long afterwards.

was there actually any violence at charlottesville? I heard one fat woman had a heart attack, but nothing else.

Meanwhile, Antifa is running around blocking traffic, screeching at white people, and attacking people, and nothing is done. That bike-lock professor got probation, didn't he? The federal government is a sick joke and is clearly in league with the forces of darkness.

Even if they are, they're fucking morons, effectively useless. The Proud Boys may be a bunch of civnats, but they know the law and opsec well enough to avoid getting in this kind of trouble. Being ideologically correct doesn't mean a damn thing if you're a useless idiot.

>the forces of darkness.
Are you fucking 12 years old or some shit?

Attached: red anon thinking.jpg (472x640, 20K)

>always been NatSoc
>literally a decade ago was sucking Ron Paul's dick

>mfw

Attached: bill-cosby-formed-isis.jpg (1066x600, 94K)

The reality is these guys are certainly no more violent than their adversaries (And very likely far less)

It really is a selective enforcement of the law. It's using the Law of the Land as a political weapon. This is the sort of thing that got the Spanish Civil War started.

> dont say anything that can misconstrued as us inciting violence
> this is grounds to be arrested
ok

From the article I read the only thing I saw was they had videos of people fighting at rallies - not illegal in itself.

Then them having messages to not say stupid shit - not illegal

I think they're going to have to just let them go unless they can prove they were at these rallies with the sole intention to fight. From that article they're going to have a rough time to prove that.

They trained for combat I defend trump supporters at trump rallies from antifa. They got arrested because they were at charlotsville, the Feds have been going after all the right wingers there (and leaving antifa alone even though they didn't have a permit to be there and therefore were the ones breaking the law).

What violent crimes has a member of said "group" been commited or even accused of?

Attached: 1538314384377.jpg (640x618, 37K)

1 post by this ID

THIS, ANTIFA ARE /OURGUYS/ HAIL HILLARY, HAIL SOROS HEIL VICTORY!!!!!

>The reality is these guys are certainly no more violent than their adversaries (And very likely far less)

No shit sherlock, but their adversaries have undeniably better opsec. How often do antifa dms get leaked? How often do prominent antifa members get doxed?

>I think they're going to have to just let them go unless they can prove they were at these rallies with the sole intention to fight.

RAM's pre-CVille emphasis on violence and their championing their history of violence will do that just fine.

How many names do they have associated with antifa? If they wanted to start locking up lefties, where would they start looking?

>First post in the thread
>Been posting all day
>Must be a shill/Soros meme/Hillary's tampon escaped again

Low tier Amerifat posting is bad, and you should feel bad

>Being ideologically correct doesn't mean a damn thing if you're a useless idiot.

You go to war with the army that you have. Proud Boys would have been considered ultra-liberal hippie race-mixing multicultists just 50 years ago. They're worse than useless: they are literally the enemy of Western civilization and they don't realize it.

No actual crimes just inciting violence and the intend to start a riot... which is difficult to prove and if it was true why did it take the Feds this long to bring charges??

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/three-more-proud-boys-members-arrested-violent-manhattan-fight-n922946

the proud boys are getting arrested on bullshit charges too.

Agree with most of that, however number 4 is bullshit because it is a very valid response when legit /ourguys/ are getting shit on with little tangible evidence, and no having one picture with a jew or someone half jewish is not fucking evidence of collusion. From my point of view, most of /ourguys/ seem legit and any real spook would blend in very well. My suggestion to the problem is to support every single /ourguy/ (provided you don't have hard proof against them) all the way until they do something we don't like, then toss them under the bus.

If you don't think there's a spiritual aspect to the evil we're watching at work in the world, you're not paying attention.

>the proud boys are getting arrested on bullshit charges too.

They're faggots anyway, who cares?

Bringing cardboard shields to a fight is Stephen Hawking level autism

>CIA honeypot
>on our side
topkek cia-kun

Wasn't the whole point to Larp as nazis and get real nazis arrested?

Zig hall

wew lad

Jew cock suckers can’t tell you apart from normies if you dress like normies. Their anti white agenda is designed to protect mass immigration, thus cheap labor. Also to get revenge on whites for making Jews feel so ugly and filthy when the look in mirrors.

They got arrested for advocating against violence? Only in California...

Ohhh good moved on to political prisoners awesome

>arrest La Raza
Silly goy.

Attached: hbgvjyh.jpg (345x544, 36K)

t. subhuman kike

Attached: 4L_KNuDO4sp.jpg (456x500, 34K)