THE BOMBS WERE A DOUBLE FALSE FLAG

A right winger made them and framed them as a left wing false flag
Anyone who thinks they were not a false flag has sub-90 iq and is voting for the left anyway and is too far gone
Anyone with an iq of 91-125 will think the bombs were a false flag perpetrated by the left, and will swing their vote to the right
Only people with 126+ iq will realize the truth.
>inb4 hurr it's actually 5 levels deep, if you have 150 iq you will realize it was the deep left all along
No, it wasn't.

Attached: 2165437645.jpg (225x225, 8K)

>A right winger made them and framed them as a left wing false flag

Attached: 1540096446088.png (382x491, 32K)

>hurrr I don't know all the facts but trust me I've got all the answers

OP why are you posting IQ values?
do you think that gives you any credibility?
It just proves you lost a few points when the doctor genitally mutilated you then shoved more than seventy vaccines into your worthless shit filled body

is that what cnn is going to push tomorrow when it's revealed all the "bombs" were just a bunch of garbage taped together?

>right winger made them and framed them as a left wing false flag
false.
>Anyone who thinks they were not a false flag has sub-90 iq and is voting for the left anyway and is too far gone
probably.
>Anyone with an iq of 91-125 will think the bombs were a false flag perpetrated by the left, and will swing their vote to the right
anybody that cognitive was already voting red.
>Only people with 126+ iq will realize the truth
that you're all just waiting for me to show...
sincerely,
war

triple false-fag
>the Right Winger was funded by a Leftist Jew

Attached: ShoahMeTimbers.png (751x984, 753K)

>obvious false flag narrative miscarries
>"i-it was actually a RIGHT WING false flag!"
shills absolutely BTFO, see you in November faggots

>inb4 hurr it's actually 5 levels deep, if you have 150 iq you will realize it was the deep left all along

I unironically think this.

Why not a triple false flag?

slide thread

tage goes in all fields

Attached: 1540274039122.png (1024x825, 511K)

If is had been a "right winger" they would have gone off. This is just a sympathy play or some super retarded high schooler.

You're missing the whole point
It was a right winger who wanted it to look like a false flag, not who wanted to kill obama and hillary
check your iq

If so why would they include information about the Proudboys. The Proudboys only confront Antifa and march for free speech. The bombs were more than likely created by someone affiliated with Antifa in order to throw doubt on right wing groups in an attempt to sway public sentiment

>The bombs appear to be fake
>They were mailed to prominent Democratic politicians instead of lower level ones who's safety would have more of an affect on the elections
>Proudboys have no motivation to include information on themselves or send bombs to these politicians.

Antifa have everything to gain by trying to frame the Proudboys and attempt to sway the elections in their favor. The facts will come out in the USB drive. There will be traces of the computer and the file origins on it which can be traced to where it was obtained they can more than likely figure out how the information was obtained and by whom. Of course this will come out of the investigation after the elections because of the timing.

In the end though this will backfire on the group that sent the fake bombs because it is a well researched phenomenon that when there is any kind of threat to public safety or a sign of insecurity in the Government people are more likely to vote Conservative. Even prominent radical liberals suck and Noam Chompsky has pointed out similar sentiments.

>Trying this hard to spin your failure
You kikes are bad at this

Attached: leftist_bomb.jpg (1162x652, 507K)

No it was a left winger who was pretending to be a right winger, framing the left wing as a false flag attack

Attached: 1540250100740.png (420x420, 147K)

Hey dumbass
They Proudboy package had nothing to do with this. An intern freaked out and went "muh Nazis" and called the cops over a normal mailing.

>This just in
>The bombs were a TRIPLE FALSE FLAG
A left winger made them and framed a right winger by making it look as if they framed them as a left wing false flag

Attached: 1507992326375.jpg (485x443, 39K)

>Antifa
nah, this whole thing is one of Sargon's gay ops. That fat quadroon is going to pound you in the ass prison.

holy shit a false flag within a false flag

Attached: 1538987981794.jpg (804x740, 106K)

I have a 312.22 IQ and buildings that they were 'sent' to never actually existed.

The absolute ghost town of the left

Only Rick and Morty fans with 160+ IQ will realize it was the interdimensional psychic vampire pedophile globalists. Based, redpilled, and keked. Bombs were fake and gay.