FBI here

Which one of you losers did it?

Attached: Screenshot_20181024-173814_Chrome.jpg (1080x1920, 781K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/health/medical-cannabis-uk-prescription-legal-epilepsy-pain-relief-home-office-moj-nhs-a8464766.html?amp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Obviously the Democrats did this to themselves.

Anyone who would go to the trouble of making all these bombs would probably want to hit their target and know that none of the intended recipients get their mail directly.

We did, though?
I don't get it, you told us to do this to discredit Jow Forums and the right, why are you asking them who did it?

Attached: Stooge.jpg (822x1101, 399K)

It was user, I seent it

Are you sure they were even bombs?

LIEberals lying again as usual and sending bombs to themselves in the mail

Sad!

Now we know why Twitter banned the NPC meme.

The DNC/Deep State have staged a dubious, transparent attack on themselves, and now it's clear why Twitter frantically scrambled to ban the viral, hilarious NPC meme so quickly---- nothing would embarrass their upcoming "muh MAGA bomber" narrative more than an army of NPC's mockingly parroting their new hashtag.

In all likelihood, the "geniuses" behind this attack worked hard in a secret focus-group to develop the PERFECT hashtag that would surely take down the bad man Trump: #MAGABomber

Then, by organic coincidence (or meme magic), the NPC meme appeared and exposed the mindless parrots of the left for what they really are. This was anathema to their upcoming stunt.

There was only one possible response: OY VEY, SHUT IT DOWN!

The DNC/Deep State probably had this planned out for weeks, if not months. In all likelihood, it's not over, and there is a "stage 2" coming in the next few days.

But the NPC meme threw a monkey wrench in the works, by ridiculing their carefully-crafted narrative. How can they push the illusion of widespread consensus, if half of the accounts are these grey-faced, robotic cartoon characters?

People might wonder what's going on. People might accidentally think for themselves. Clearly, they couldn't allow that--- so a quick call to Jack Dorsey and his SJW minions was all it took to quash this humorous resistance movement.

Attached: Oy Vey, Ban The NPC Meme.jpg (680x698, 91K)

Check over at Langley nigger

The parcel says it was sent by Debbie Wasserman. Case closed. Make the arrest.

You guys hiring?

Its cant be "one" loser because packages were hand delivered from Florida to DC to New York.

Exactly, I doubt that they were real bombs.

Reported to fbi for impersonating a federal agent have fun in the pokey faggot

brain washed faggots, right here

>Which one of you losers did it?
It was undoubtedly a Jow Forumstard. This much is completely obvious.

Personally I'm completely fed up with Jow Forumstard terrorism.

Attached: James Harris Jackson 2.jpg (1200x800, 100K)

Most obvious false flag I have ever seen

Mea Culpa. And may I conclude, the DNC must be destroyed...

Hillary is vilified by the entire electorate. What the fuck OP. That article headline is disingenuous.

Not really. The fault is yours. Your boyfriends black dick rammed so far up your queer ass that it scrambled your brain.

Q did it and predicted it. Check his last post. He said stealth bomber. Clearly it was Q. Time to out the larper once and for all.

this

Whatcha doing Rabbi?

Attached: Whatcha doing Rabbi.jpg (240x317, 18K)

You tell me

Attached: F6DF2DD7-1E94-4C13-8239-7CD204E11F8D.jpg (776x699, 116K)

I'm willing to testify against sam hyde

Yep. Can confirm. 20 clocks without alarms just flew over my house.

I think you're right on the money and I fear for your safety.

Attached: 324161261671.jpg (346x338, 30K)

This. The right has memes. Only the left needs to sperg in order to get attention

>big fuckin Wile E Coyote-style clock taped to the front of them
>covered in stamps but no postal markings
>all delivered on the same day in different parts of the country

Why the hell would anyone on the right - crazy or not - send FAKE bombs to these people?

Attached: 1487243945546.jpg (687x988, 142K)

The funny thing is that weve been saying a false flag was incoming. However we were saying it would be related to the NPC meme

the best part about it is the clock still has the sticker over the screen. I laughed so fucking hard when I saw it

Congratulations on being a useless faggot, agent fag hole. Kill yourself.

the democrats did it you fool

>Postage without postmarks
>Multiple pictures of "bomb" taken by CNN employee without a care in the world
>Suspiciously timed as Democrats are about to lose hard in mid-terms
>Nothing exploded because nothing was actually a bomb
>Fake news is going berserk after saying nothing about recent chemical attack on Republican politicians

the poster below me did it. He's the one you're looking for

Why the fuck would someone be retarted enough to send a “bomb” to democratic only leaders? Especially with a “chance” of them not going off? Sounds like someone wanted the “bombs” to be found and for someone to be blamed.

Why blow them up? We’re waiting for them to go to jail..

it probably one of your fbi friend you fat horses ass

Attached: 1521220699558.jpg (624x1024, 113K)

I believe it was ladyboy in ladyboy thread. If you put me into contact I can get information with threats/enhanced interrogation and the limiting of rights. These methods have worked in the past. Particular set of skills

Underrated. But this.

Isn’t it a crime to falsify a police officer

Appreciated.

Attached: 1539388323046.jpg (255x255, 24K)

You know better than this. Come on.
Start arresting leftists as domestic agitators before we have to run domestic and do it for you.

Yes, and ironically this is the one user who likely will be arrested by the feds this month

This
Plus we wouldn't be retarded enough to send a time bomb through the mail.

If one of us did it, they would work.

stop larping fags. it was ID:(0uMb/N1gr) and you knowit

Attached: 1539331953362.jpg (536x800, 80K)

If it was us:
It would have been hi-ex or tannerite/pyrodex pipe bombs
And:
They would have killed their targets.

It was the potato niggers
>mfw CNN blames the IRA tomorrow

Attached: 1540412969273.jpg (2448x3264, 2.19M)

True. You don't take this kind of risk unless you are on the inside or just done with life. Risk life imprisonment? Nobody on the right would do this halfassedly.

Unlike liberals I actually have experience with firearms, explosives, and electronics. I guaranfuck if one of us did it the (((bomb))) wouldn't have been a $4 chinese clock *without an alarm* black-taped to a PVC pipe.

No you Plebbit spacing shill kike

>we shut down their narrative by exposing how fake and gay it was
>stage 2 is us ridiculing them

Attached: leftist_bomb.jpg (1162x652, 507K)

Wrong forum, try reditt!

Attached: reditt is down the hall.jpg (320x320, 40K)

>pic seems legit
>theres at least a barcode on the package

Actually, they're all the people who knew about, or did the fucking over of Bernie Sanders in the election.

Is it still a bomb if it doesnt contain explosive material?

I mean it wasnt a bomb when clockboy did it right?

Kek confirms

Attached: image.jpg (70x125, 4K)

Loser here
Which one of you FBI's did it?

>anything is a threat when they are pushing their fake news narrative
srs bznss

Attached: 1540424652829.png (755x422, 570K)

It was a false flag by the left to win midterms, why do you think none of the bombs managed to off? Why do you think bombs are sent to everyone trump or prominent right wingers have criticized recently? Obviously a false flag.

Attached: 1540416979457.jpg (2896x1211, 535K)

Oh my goodness, this is a big one

Attached: destroy.jpg (192x48, 6K)

Anyone think this is gonna cost republicans? It just seems so convenient timing. And say it is genuinely a "conservative", the left has created this threatening environment with their constant call for harassment and violence, with their support of antifa, etc. I hope they find outwho did it and trace it back to the dems

>this

kek this

That 4 looks Russian.
Collusion?
Trump?

Attached: 1539480735174s.jpg (239x250, 4K)

Do you have a discord? Kekistani Bureau of Investigation agent reporting

Kek

They forgot about the extra post stamps.

No, and for the reason of this picture you'd understand why I would not share.
Nigger.

Attached: 1539743070421.png (444x716, 348K)

Did my heros not like my clocks?

Attached: 3069FCE0-C252-4134-8578-22B7F856F65B.jpg (2500x1683, 778K)

Attached: moononites_attack.jpg (380x280, 98K)

Do realize how crazy you are? You need to be medicated.

This is their campaign to shut down the NPC meme.
>pretend we're going to be false flagged unless we stop
>blame it on Bannon as if we care about Bannon

If we didn't jump in and blow this stupid false flag full of holes early in the morning, they may have tried to keep pushing the "Dangerous Right Wing" meme

In reality... Jow Forums now controls the narrative on Twitter and it's driving (((them))) insane
The whole point of the site was to create false consensus and push left wing propaganda
We destroy left wing propaganda like Fist of the North Star

Attached: 1537651131556.jpg (1024x1022, 152K)

Seems ok, i agree with him (About the big picture)

False flag. Compare this:

Attached: 1.jpg (750x738, 58K)

to this. That's obvously not a DAESH flag.

Attached: 2.jpg (631x448, 17K)

That's right,,take your mind-dulling meds, goys

Attached: image.jpg (300x250, 18K)

This was intentionally done to spark further distrust and divide between parties in our bipartisan system.
I think we are approaching their endgame, where they start the civil war and begin the harvest of souls.
Expect many small things that can cause division to get a lot more coverage in the following weeks, and a large incident consisting of multiple mass shootings that will have obvious diversionary causes, like racial, religious, or political.
Good luck, and God bless.

Why is this a big deal?
This would be left wing assassin was charged last week with sending actual REAL ricin to President Trump a couple of weeks ago
google.co.uk/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/health/medical-cannabis-uk-prescription-legal-epilepsy-pain-relief-home-office-moj-nhs-a8464766.html?amp
Why hasn’t CNN apologised yet?

Attached: 48774AA2-B9C9-4C33-A91A-98308187E0DC.png (256x196, 7K)

pls SOON
this timeline is the best by far.
Godspeed, my rightwing brothers.

Attached: 1535318957521.jpg (702x1024, 102K)

>fucking larry the cable guy

Lmfao seriously? This is cartoonishly transparent. I'm surprised they had the restraint not to include a MAGA hat in the envelope.