What do I need to immigrate to the USA:

what do I need to immigrate to the USA:
1) upper intermediate English
2) 500,000 rubles in the account
3) be a computer genius
4) a million checks at the consul, the perfect biography
What a blunt cocksuker mexicans need:
1) climb over the fence

Attached: 1523380017225.jpg (380x338, 23K)

If its any consolation, I'd much prefer you over the cocksucker mexicans

Same, Id take a gopnik over a cheap spic any day

end this thread....all has been said. FPBP

Stop flooding the Florida panhandle you Ruskie fucks.

Attached: metadc230_m_web-wwpc534-1.jpg (700x979, 172K)

just marry an american woman

I plan to Los Angeles, ready for any job, work day and night just to live with you

Come live with me Russia man. We'll have a good time.

Ehhh, I wouldnt know if LA would be right, I would say go to a big city only if you got a job ready and are prepared for disapointment

wait - he could be a jew

Look for bi-lingual russian speaking sales/staffing jobs in LA. Try the shipping industry. You could get sponsored.

Can you get across the Bering straight user?

you could emigrate to mexico first and larp as a dirty mexican, then hop the border and larp as a mexican larping as an american.

Anyone on this imageboard could be a Jew, you, me, everyone here at this point could be JIDF pointing fingers at each other if you think about it.

Sorry Ivan, stay in Russia. You'll get over it.

random much more likely to be a jew than a mexilard

random russian*

I watched the video on YouTube - this is impossible, when I walk on the ice, I can get lost

also this. i want a cool russian friend.

Yo Russbro, best place for a robust Slav would be Louisiana or Texas. Oil field work but you get paid like a white man not like a nigger. Plus you have lots of off time. Just consider encase you ever make it here. Stay away from LA

States in my heart

Fair enough man. I hope you make it there. USA is a good time.

Well they literally have a fucking jewish Oblast so yeah, but a Jewish Russian probably wouldn't have a hard time getting to the US

We should build a land bridge between Whales, Alaska and Naukan, Russia

Attached: AP18197566403378-U62548431333ssp-680x383.jpg (750x422, 62K)

500,000 rubles is only $7600, that's not going to get you anywhere.

Attached: nahh.gif (240x240, 511K)

Texas sounds great

Attached: nol3t.jpg (500x284, 22K)

500,000 rubles is $7K USD.

Holy fuck Vlad, what have we done to you?

I'm so sorry.

If you are not a Mexican border hopper you're fucked as well, I speak C1 Belt english, (perfect score), have multiple degrees related to sports and criminal justice, want to join the US armed forces. Fuck you, you need a green card go fuck yourself taco you're not illegal and you don't vote democrat. v( ._. )v

Just fly over here and overstay your visa. That's how about half of our illegals get in.

Vlad, LA would never be the place for you. You would end out working at some dock, hating your life. Your best bet is to relocate to Mexico. Then go get a really, really good tan. Start eating beans. Then, just start marching north with an indignant face.

I can’t resolve that problem, but I do genuinely wish you luck. Most white immigrants I’ve met have been from EE. All pretty based.

Also, although I’m a civcuck myself, I do believe that white immigrants are more likely to produce children who feel American—by far. So, if you’re single, move to Moscow and start hitting on American tourists. ;)

have a skill.
market this skill.

basically, find someone with a us business that wants to hire you, and your path becomes much easier.

If OP is competent, 7k could hold him off long enough to get on the wage slave train at least.

Not in LA though. Give up on the fee fees that make you choose LA, OP. If you get here the number one concern is to find employment, and if that happens to be in or near a city that is for some reason attractive to you then that's nice. If you want to plop your ass down in LA and look for a livable job then good luck, bring way more than 500000 moonpebbles

You have literally no clue. 7k would not even get you close to here. And finding "full employment" means NOTHING. Poo students and doctors come here with $100k in cash that their family have saved up and they get denied on a daily basis. A Russian, right now, with 7k unless he is a prime athlete or doctor, it is not happening.

At no point did I say anything about qualifying.

>insert generic insult

Attached: 121535435334534534.jpg (504x528, 61K)

Take a vacation in Mexico and join the caravan.

You are speaking in platitudes nigger. IF you did this, IF you could do this. Shit I lived near LA for 6 years and $7000 goes in about 2 months.

I want to rely on my strength, but to meet someone for the sake of that is not mine

Apparently, if you can make it to a spot where there is a fence to jump over, that's good enough.
Then you can physically meddle in our elections.

According to the liberal media Russians already determine American elections so you have suffrage as a citizen and don't pay any taxes to our government: what more do you want?

Just get a few thousand more like you and rush our border. That works apparently