Jow Forums BTFO

Lmao Drumpfkins just got absolutely owned. You guys deny global warming, and use fake science to justify discrimination against transgender people. Just admit it, you guys are not given by facts, you don’t “oppose degeneracy,” you just hate people who are not like you.

You guys are just fragile NPC snowflakes

Attached: F5A5D406-7DA7-4391-A4F8-5A5A161CFEEC.jpg (640x803, 173K)

so why does it make sense FOR gender to be redefined in the first place?

I can make baits better than that

>redefine
I have to give them one thing, these people are experts in being subtle. They know what they’re doing.

today i learned that "on a scientific basis" makes no scientific sense

XX= Woman
ZY= Men
What’s so hard? Its called biology

This is all so tiresome. Please fuck off and die with the rest of the trolls and libs.

>no scientific sense
>no scientific explanation

Attached: 1540168440953.jpg (677x796, 72K)

Attached: BAB84A8C-5F3C-4AC3-ADD1-B9FE337B18D6.jpg (731x341, 48K)

>your gender is how you feel that day
"Science"

If you have one or more Y chromosomes you are male, the only possible exception is that extremely rare syndrome where they produce so little testosterone that they develop as a woman

Such shitty fucking bait.

you have to be human to have human rights, stupid trannies

Bet I’m still gonna get a bunch of replies though.

Cause libfags want to identify as a tree and cut their dicks off. I don't blame them though. When you label yourself a male feminist you're not going to get pussy anway. It's the only logical thing for them to do.

>Brazil
Nah, your probably below me on the bait bell curve desu

>redefine

Attached: blimey.jpg (251x251, 5K)

>Trump's Plan To
Oh look. It's fucking nothing as always.

Attached: 1536601079017.jpg (620x372, 68K)

Chromosomes don’t define gender. Gender is just an arbitrary label that you try to tie the chromosomes to. There are other behavioral factors to consider.

Hey, if being called a retard is your thing...

Nah, this is just me on a lazy day and yeah, I’m gonna shitpost and have fun. That’s all this site is good for sometimes.

Also
>flag
You’ve gotta being better bantz, Ausbro. Are you one of these retarded 80 IQ abos or some shit?

The literal, 'I'm only pretending to be retarded' defense.

Shut up retard.

>behavioral factors to consider.
So you admit it’s a mental issue

Don't you have school to go be shot at?

But on your birth certificate, ID, etc. they don’t state gender. They say “sex” and list M or F. Trans people want to put what they’re biologically not as a statement

Attached: 37599D4A-C55F-46AB-824F-E2572F4B2068.gif (499x374, 475K)

Lmao wut? Was that a serious question? You sound like one of this butthurt Aussies who envy us because your government took all your guns away on live international television.

Hilarious lol

>mental issue

Attached: 839029ED-E60B-430D-A25A-9A220552D2B8.jpg (816x873, 170K)

NO, don't even use the word gender. It is a creation of pro LGBT supporters in the Psychological community. Your Sex is determined by your genitalia, You are a male if you were born with a Penis. You are a female if you were born with a vagina. The amount of people that fall into the category of born without sex parts and the amount of people that fall into the category of having both sex parts at birth is less than .01 % of the population combined.

>transgender
>people
Pick one

retarded thought, never post again

Bait
Sage

U fat fuck, I'd tell you to kys but diabetes will take care of that for you.

Born a man but thinks otherwise, or born a women but thinks otherwise is clearly a psychological issue. We need to find a treatment soon

Attached: 3EB24F51-FEB1-4C34-A364-028C2A48B256.png (455x350, 28K)

Kek I’m killing it with these replies. You guys are pretty easy to bait.

>it makes no sense to define sex by chromosomes or biology, say science priests
Well, guess that settles it, don't want to be a heretic, do you?

Attached: 1538895155105.jpg (400x545, 41K)

Ha! You got mad pretty quickly. I lift weights and am pretty lean though, I appreciate your concern. Is that a 1 point IQ increase from you? Nice job.

Lol it’s too easy, you’re like a bee on honey.

kek

Aussy
>Is that a knife.....?
USA
>No, it’s a gun

Attached: BB6F8A5F-2D3A-4556-9A48-97DBD29ABE81.jpg (3200x1550, 861K)

Based science proving that biology does not define your gender.

Attached: 12983471894719234.gif (280x295, 1.91M)

Also, your feminine, reactionary replies show that you may need to have your testosterone levels checked.

Somebody should have told you before you married. Inbreeding is not good for the gene pool. Get off your sister.

Kek!

I think the guy telling me his life story cause I insulted him is a little more gay.