Ok cunts, someone redpill me on how this is a false flag. Dems are pretty much guaranteed to take the house regardless...

Ok cunts, someone redpill me on how this is a false flag. Dems are pretty much guaranteed to take the house regardless, so why do it? For what purpose? Maybe squeeking a few more Democratic senators into the senate?

Redpill me.

Attached: ff201833.jpg (1200x762, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2018/house/2018_elections_house_map.html
youtube.com/watch?v=i0OfeNwPZS4
thesun.co.uk/news/7572013/ied-bombs-hillary-bill-clinton-barack-obama-glass/
google.co.uk/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/health/medical-cannabis-uk-prescription-legal-epilepsy-pain-relief-home-office-moj-nhs-a8464766.html?amp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>whatcha doin rabbi

A FALSE FLAG

Attached: C0A6A996-7C88-4E73-A82C-3772DC3C4EA0.png (300x271, 127K)

drumptards arent smart.

Clearly, no one seems to be able to give a motive despite screaming false flag all day long. Mid-terms for the motive makes no sense at all.

da dems r guna take da house guyz

Attached: hx4Prda.jpg (228x221, 5K)

Attached: Screenshot at 2018-10-24 20-39-47.png (743x583, 194K)

Attached: DqUIP5rVsAAjtPq.jpg (1200x900, 82K)

its a real bomb, a trump supporter tried to kill two former presidents today, and others. The motive is

>muh hate
>but fox news said I should
>trump told me to do it
>i hate libs
>i wish I had a gf

>Clinton wins white house
>Repubs take majority
>Bush takes white house
>Dems take majority
>Obama takes white house
>Repubs take majority
>Trump takes white house
>HMMMMMMM

Gee, I wonder what's gonna happen in 2 weeks.

Attached: 1528803524966.png (558x614, 32K)

why do you think boomers who can't spell florida right are rational actors, have you ever actually listened to talk radio callers

The right can't bomb

Attached: 1540426443198.png (898x712, 35K)

So then you agree it was a false flag

Uh... I don't? A spelling error is perfectly possible. Never said it was an "actor".

Imagine believing Dems Will take the house in 2 weeks.

So when they do, it's the jews fault right?

Attached: Ted-Cruz-Beautiful.jpg (720x459, 248K)

you’re a fucking zoyim
zoyim = zionist goyim
You zoyim think your kike overlords wont leave you to crash and burn when they control everything?

You're naive if you think the dems won't take the house.

These turn out numbers and record breaking money spent on both sides are completely uncharted territory in a mid term.

>past performance not indicative of future results

Attached: 1514772171417.jpg (800x1000, 49K)

you will be lucky if that's all the dems take.

So vote republican so the jews won't take over.

That explains everything. Based and meinfuhrered.

>Dems are pretty much guaranteed to take the house regardless

Attached: 1310483412100.jpg (413x395, 34K)

You're naive if you think anyone takes EU flag posts serious

>Polls and historic precedent mean nothing to me! Jewish kike propaganda is all it is! maga

Attached: rtdard33.jpg (214x236, 7K)

Only npcs like op believe dems will win easy mode.
Truth is more likely dems experience anal tearing on Election Day

What evidence do you have to back that claim up other than delusion?

That’s true. Leftists have the history of the most bombings
>inb4 muh Oklahoma City
Read “Days of Rage” by Bryan Burrough

Agree, i think republicans keep the house, and the salt will be awesome !

lol no thanks im positive the right is worse. You just tried to murder two former US presidents in a single day.

Most domestic terrorists are right leaning. Prove me wrong.

>someone redpill me on how this is a false flag
The package isn't postmarked. It was never mailed.
There are wires coming out of both endcaps. There is zero reason for this.
None of them went off.
This was timed just before elections, while the dems are demoralized and losing.
What is the ignition method?
It isn't a mercury switch. It wasn't being removed from the package. A timer or remote trigger makes the most sense.
That black rectangle is xbox hueg, way bigger than needed if it is a simple timer. It also isn't a phone.
Retarded "GET ER DUN" sticker, added for dramatic effect.

Fucking kike shills its absolutely hilarious how you go about shilling
You copy the same thread here, try to slide itand attempt to set the (((narrative))) from the start in this thread, how stupid do you think we are?

Attached: 4F6810E3-9B66-4574-B289-81904D00A611.jpg (974x928, 297K)

ignore this JEW FAGGOT

Need I remind you how off RCP polls were in the primaries? Go look at Florida, GOP voters had more attendance too.

They know they might not get it, proof is in the articles of recent about mid term meddling, and the NYT article about how easy the machines in some county in PA are to hack, when we know these fuckers are stuffing ballots in nigger neighborhoods. Did you see how many voters got purged? Dead people, duplicate SSN, etc. Don't be naive, it will be close, but they are in no means out ahead.

>n-no YOURE A JEW
Lmfao you stupid ass kikes will never learn

Attached: 99A1637B-B274-45BD-8F4F-52C4100D03E7.jpg (1024x1011, 201K)

>Dems are demoralized and losing.
Admittedly the Kavanaugh fiasco blew up in there face but what evidence do you have that they're "losing"? They're still favored to win the house, doesn't mean they will but still, how is that losing?

Claiming the mid-terms is the motive is still non-nonsensical and retarded.

>Polls and historic precedent mean nothing to me!
up your shill game pham

Attached: CTKt2uA.jpg (945x959, 59K)

I called you a jew first. YOU ARE THE JEW

sage

Attached: bait dodge.png (500x522, 33K)

Sage

Attached: 8EAD4267-16DD-47E3-876D-42A7AAA189A4.png (1024x548, 960K)

stop posting jewish propaganda you kike shill.

>sages
>posts picture
ishiggydiggy

The poll wasn't exactly wrong, she still won the popular vote.

>he thinks pictures still make a difference

Attached: smug.png (612x455, 379K)

According to Nate Silver prediction master.

Attached: Nate_Siver_BTFO.png (787x584, 405K)

>Hillary still won popular vote
>Correctly predicted multiple elections
>Somehow Trump winning EC vote discredits all polls except Rasmussen
>Even RCP shows them winning
>realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2018/house/2018_elections_house_map.html

OOF

Two former presidents?... Hillary lost cunt.

Bait

Bill Clinton
Barack Obama

how can you be so dumb / homeschool much?

Kek

It's probably one guy or a small group who think they are "helping" in some way.

It's like jews spray painting swastikas on their synagogue.

>Redpill me.
It's what a child would imagine a bomb would look like.

An actual bomb looks and functions more like a grenade.

Also actual bombs will prevent defusal attempts and likely detonate when even tampered with or handled. The fact the bombs didn't kill anyone is a big indication they either never worked to begin with or the person doing the job is massively incompetent.
The later of which isn't likely given the amount of security postal and delivery services place to prevent their business being used to deliver death to someone.

motive:
to get Trump to dial down his rhetoric
the Dems can't take it
and CNN needs the ratings

SPREAD MEME-BOMBS OVER TWITTER
LET THEIR FALSE FLAG BECOME A GIGANTIC MEME

USE THESE HASHTAGS:
#bombscare #bombthreat #cnn #trump #hillary #soros #bomb #bombs #mail #mailbox #HillaryClinton #BarackObama

Attached: b1.jpg (4979x2955, 1004K)

>*never intended to kill anyone to begin with

its the kind of bomb a /pol poster would make. You can learn how to make them on youtube.

who writes the state names out? i would write FL.

>you used to accuse people and the news would ruin them
>doesnt happen anymore
>you used to play political games and they would work
>they dont work anymore
>you used to operate as a shadow government that nobody knew about
>everyone knows who you are
>you used to control the media and everyone trusted you
>nobody trusts you anymore

>thinking you can predict the future after Trump won - using elections that reflected polling data and were essentially rigged in their favor anyway

Gee, wonder if you will be any less smug and niggerly after this election makes you rethink your life choices.

But how is this a dem false flag? Thats what i'm asking here.

They've been taking it quite well according to the polls.

Man, that looks like shit.

they are extremely worried they won't. that's why we have the caravan+bombs.

that chance of winning wasn't based on the popular vote stupid nigger
it was based on electoral votes
fuck you faggots are stupid

That's like asking
>Why are they spending millions of dollars on anti Trump ads when Hillary is guaranteed to win the election?
Grow some brain, bro.

>dems are pretty much guaranteed to take the house
Yeah, that's where you're wrong kiddo. And white rural Americans won't take kindly to being framed.

LET'S SPREAD MEME-BOMBS OVER MAJOR SOCIAL MEDIA SITES
WE'RE THE JEWS NOW, THEIR FALSE FLAG WILL BECOME A GIGANTIC MEME

USE THESE HASHTAGS:
#bombscare #bombthreat #cnn #trump #hillary #soros #bomb #bombs #mail #mailbox #HillaryClinton #BarackObama

Attached: b2.jpg (2268x3544, 1.63M)

It makes the left look like victims, and imply that republican rhetoric leads to these types of actions.
Therefore
>Republican=evil and Democrat=good
is an idea that indirectly enters people's minds.

GET ER DUN is supposed to prove it is a redneck

>Used to play political games and they would work
>they don't work anymore

You're fucking retarded if you seriously believe that.

Did you consider this was a false-false flag done by the Trump administration?

Send bombs that are obviously shitty and fake. Trump supporters either believe it is false flag by Dems or a genuine effort by an incompetent. Either option reinforces their support.

Dems get angry either way. Internet inflammation ensues. Always a benefit for Trump.

Trump makes public tweet condemning the attempt. Supporters know he’s just saying that because it’s expected. Maybe later at a rally he’ll say “the bombs weren’t even real” or maybe make a partially incoherent comment that can be vaguely interpreted as supporting an attempt by more competent bomb makers. More inflammation, more benefit for Trump.

Good PR for Trump all around, and distracts people from whatever the fuck Jared Kirschner fucked up with the Saudi Arabia guy.

Also, if the Dems did this, as a false flag they would actually bomb someone that Americans actually sympathize with, not send obviously fake bombs to get intercepted.

Attached: 82873C23-EFDF-4AA6-A4DE-63FB5A1A77F6.png (500x375, 189K)

ahahahahhaa

It’s a bullshit stunt perpetrated by leftists. Case closed.

Attached: 5B9145B4-BEA0-4C48-B889-324BB032A41C.png (285x215, 146K)

That analogy doesn't even work in this context. Stop trying to asspull.

The pipe bombs were a false flag and if you disagree I will send you a metal pipe in the mail with insufficient postage, no postmark, no power supply, no detonator, no obvious means of triggering, a meaningless digital display, and let you bravely take pictures of it for social media despite the imminent fear of it exploding. Consider yourself warned.

>Dems are pretty much guaranteed to take the house

((( ? )))

Remember when Hillary was a shoe in for president? That’s why.

Our elections are rigged anyway so anyone that doesn’t think Trump beating Hillary was a part of the ((plan)) are retarded incel redditor newfags

Please explain how it does not work.

oh no no no

Attached: giterdone.png (599x304, 41K)

Reminder that most propaganda targeted at an "enemy" out-group paints them as simultaneously sinister and as hopelessly incompetent. What better way than a poorly constructed bomb with Git Er Done pictures on the side (cementing the person as a redneck Trump supporter who was too stupid to build a proper bomb)?

This absolutely screams false flag.

but trump supporters are actually capable of that. This is real life.

This was intentionally done to spark further distrust and divide between parties in our bipartisan system.
I think we are approaching their endgame, where they start the civil war and begin the harvest of souls.
Expect many small things that can cause division to get a lot more coverage in the following weeks, and a large incident consisting of multiple mass shootings that will have obvious diversionary causes, like racial, religious, or political.
Good luck, and God bless.

Attached: Cross.png (3840x2160, 2.8M)

Nate silver himself has backtracked his blue wave bull shit. Taking the house is less of a possibility every day for the left.

The false flag is an attempt to stop the caravan talk, which fires up the right.

And intensify the right wing extremists talk, which fires up the left.

Turnout wins the housr

Thats the only real answer I've seen thus far. It's the obvious answer, but to what end? All polls, (and not just nate silver) and historic trends would suggest a dem majority after the elections in the house. Why bother risking everything for a superficial public opinion sway? I just feel like that's just as shaky, if not more so, than this just being a right wing extremist who listens to too much Sean Hannity.

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2018/house/2018_elections_house_map.html

This isn't nate silver, explain this one then.

maybe, there are plenty of dumb people out there. but what tips me over the edge is how complicated the logistics are of getting them all to their destinations on literally the same day. some of these were hand delivered. that doesn't jibe with how utterly stupid the design was.

it was obviously a group of people working together (hence, how they hand delivered them.) so...these people are going to put their fucking lives on the line to carry this out and the weapon designer is utterly incompetent? And nobody at the FBI ever got wind of this?

I see three scenarios:
1. It's a false flag by ((the powers that be))
2. It's a false flag by some random lefty that doesn't really know what they're doing - similar to a rabbi spray painting swastikas on his own synagogue
3. It was a legitimate attempt by some random right-winger who doesn't know what they are doing.
If it were the 1st scenario, the bombs would have been functional and people would have been seriously injured/died. I don't believe that is the case. That leaves two scenarios, one a false flag and one legitimate. I feel that in a legitimate attempt, all of the info and photos of the devices would not have been released to the public, especially with the FBI involved. This info/evidence would be kept out of the public eye in order to protect the integrity of the case.

youtube.com/watch?v=i0OfeNwPZS4

Those are clearly hoax devices. Hoax devices are made to look like what people think bombs ought to look like, and they cause a scare.

With that said, I have no idea who is responsible for these hoax devices.

>Trusting polls

JIDF isn't sending their best are they?

i can tell youre not italian and actually are some kind of spic because
>muh psp 1000 charger
fucking fifanigger

thesun.co.uk/news/7572013/ied-bombs-hillary-bill-clinton-barack-obama-glass/

HAPPENING!!!
FAKE BOMBS WERE FILLED WITH BROKEN GLASS

NO EXPLOSIVE MATERIAL INSIDE

I REPEAT

--NO EXPLOSIVE MATERIAL INSIDE--

This is meant to target ANTIFA to disband the group before the election. Both sides know they are the true cause of the violence. Any and all ANTIFA activity will be deemed illegal and carry the highest penalties for participation.

Attached: notgay.jpg (300x168, 7K)

This would be left wing assassin was charged last week with posting REAL actual ricin to President Trump a couple of weeks ago
google.co.uk/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/health/medical-cannabis-uk-prescription-legal-epilepsy-pain-relief-home-office-moj-nhs-a8464766.html?amp
When are the Dems going to apologise?
When media led hysteria turns deadly ....

Attached: 4CA1E239-4556-4E29-AA17-ADA34C08CFCF.jpg (247x139, 12K)

>dems are pretty much guaranteed to take the house regardless
Suffer not a liar to post.
sage

A false flag is when you attack yourself and then try to pin it on a third party. If the third party is making a genuine attack on you, it's not a false flag by that definition.

CNN is left-leaning and there are more people on the right who would make a genuine attempt to bomb them than there are people on the left who would bomb CNN, especially when most of the people on the left get their programming from them.

There's multiple motivations for why someone would want to do a fake bombing on CNN while being on the left:
- CNN gets massive ratings/attention and sympathy from the religious groups and pacifists who tweet godbless when they sneeze.
- Leftists conspirators get to make the political right look evil, again, because the right isn't doing that well enough by themselves.
- Some guy who's being morally grey, just wanting to remind everyone what a bombing looks like without actually killing anyone.
- Disgruntled employee who was fired and just trying to scare their former employers or coworkers, but who did it at the wrong time and political climate and gets a bunch of shit pinned on him that he didn't ever intend.
- Someone who isn't political at all who just wants to stir the pot
- Someone from the outside who wants to drive a wedge between the left and right inside the US for their own gain; divide and conquer from a "foreign power"... inb4 "russia", but it was actually (((mossad)))

Multiple choice. take your pick.

But also
-Right wing extremist who listens to conservative talk radio religiously and posts on Jow Forums daily.

Just as far fetched and likely as everything you posted. Yet here we are, claiming its a left leaning false flag.

i get polled twice a week , i am a likely voter and i support the democrats in the house and i love Trump and i am a married woman. The poll's call the same people all you have to do is answer one and they all start calling you.The get 90% hang ups on cold calls so the "share " numbers that respond=== Fake and GAy

All media is run by jews both sides are run by jews. There is no such thing as a good kike, they all are israel first. The kikes now are becoming afraid and many of them are running to the winning side doesn't mean they will conform and help the goy they will just wait till the republican/right wing ways are normalized before they run their degeneracy campaigns and subversion.

It's genetically built into them to try and conquer to goy, history will always repeat itself.