Let's just laugh for a bit at how fucking low-effort this false flag was

When the democrats lose in November I'm going to cum in my pants from the overwhelming joy at hearing them collectively shriek their death shriek.

Attached: fakebomb.jpg (951x465, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

presidency.ucsb.edu/statistics/data/election-year-presidential-preferences
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Very low energy

Attached: 781F7873-00C9-4CC2-95F3-AAB7F9352554.jpg (1970x1135, 2.23M)

Lose what? They're almost guaranteed to win the house. Anybody who doesn't see the pendulum swinging left this year is a retard and doesn't pay attention to electoral trends.

Why false flag when the House is already yours? To maybe squeek a few more dems into the senate? Makes literally no sense.

They want us to believe that a bomb sent through the mail had a timed detonation?
What the fuck is the point of the timer

>Thinks dems have a 91% chance of gaining majority.
>Thought Hillary had a 91% chance of winning.

Your stupidity will never let you figure it out will it?

Keep pretending.

>transfer gun powder from one container to another

HE'S GOT A BOMB!!!

>Clinton wins white house
>Repubs take majority
>Bush takes white house
>Dems take majority
>Obama takes white house
>Repubs take majority
>Trump takes white house
>HMMMMMMM

You're the dumb one bud. Delusional too.

>take majority
>>Bush takes white house

Trump is a populist not a republican.

(((they))) have to mix it up sometimes if the goyim starts becoming the wiser

Good thing theres some wipes there so tbe FBI doesnt find 87 CNN employee fingerprints on every piece of the bomb

It's a false flag cause if any of us actually did this they would of actually fucking blown up FAKE NEWS

So why run on the republican ticket? If this were true he'd run green party or some stupid shit.

>points out trends
>doesn't realize 3rd parties have never come close to winning an election

Attached: 1539025632177.png (645x773, 46K)

>Trumps not a Republican, he's a populist
>Well, uh, no he can't run green party because green party doesnt win
>But he's not a Republican he's just playing 4D chess

You’d better hope so otherwise the next step is liberals sending real bombs to other liberals

The people you shill for will kill you

You're a fucking idiot man

Public mockery of this Democrat blunder is essential. We need to start pushing fake bomb memes onto social media. Ridiculously fake bombs shopped with Soros mailing them, etc.

CNN and the like will retaliate against the mockery, it will make them furious, and they'll further shoot themselves in the foot trying to explain their way out of it further exposing it as fake.

Quality retort. You got me bro.

Attached: brainlet-2.png (550x543, 25K)

>this

Attached: bomb-builder.jpg (325x155, 9K)

Lol your blue wave isn't happening dip shit. Hope you have your noose ready on election day

>hurrr what are biased fake news polls

>just another leftist hoax

Attached: left-wing-hoax.jpg (272x185, 8K)

The bombs weren't fake, okay? They were just so real that they all forgot to detonate.

Attached: 5f7.gif (220x227, 515K)

Can't wait for you retards to blame it on the deepstate jews when they do.

They all correctly predicted Obama winning twice. What happened there?

This was the false flag we were anticipating? Such low effort.
>Blasey Ford hoax: failed
>”Migrant” hoax: failing
>Bomb hoax: failed

I couldn’t imagine being this desperate for power. They’re willing to do anything.

I'll be creaming right along with you Lmfao.

>False flag
lel of course here come the Trump babbys and proud boys calling false flag every time one of their retarded ilk is actually crazy enough to carry through with what you all daydream about. Any time something happens that makes you look like the idiots you are, you either cry "muh 4D chess" or "muh false flag"
Why can't you just admit that some of your people are legitimately insane?

Obama

Attached: DF5FBC26-D234-4B61-9588-F8484C87EE34.jpg (1126x384, 86K)

>Green party
>Populist

Attached: 1E82CD78-675C-45A8-977A-688CCDAE9DE9.gif (640x266, 3.26M)

>Republican
>Populist

Attached: 1344150857449.gif (300x225, 1.47M)

Those was obvious wins. mccuck, palin and romney were jokes of candidates. By the way, did you know that quite a significant percentage of President Trump voters also voted for obama twice? They wisened up.

We haven't had a real president since Reagan.

Attached: 1511886592746.jpg (300x240, 29K)

Attached: 55e39dec67d457ca08a4fcddef12d451af2cfb942e4fda6159206fba98e7b36d.jpg (4979x2955, 882K)

I voted for Obama twice and turned to Trump right away. That's because I just want to get rid of all these subhuman brown goblinos though.

MODS

That's not moving the goalposts, retard. Prove polls have been accurate for elections for the last 50 years.

>proud boys
literally who? Is this another attempt by media to create a villain out of some nobodies that have no effect on anything again? Lol

Attached: 1518155402645.gif (229x176, 987K)

Kek you guys are insane

They’re not guaranteed to win the house. Haven’t you been paying attention?

presidency.ucsb.edu/statistics/data/election-year-presidential-preferences

Your turn dipshit.

This was intentionally done to spark further distrust and divide between parties in our bipartisan system.
I think we are approaching their endgame, where they start the civil war and begin the harvest of souls.
Expect many small things that can cause division to get a lot more coverage in the following weeks, and a large incident consisting of multiple mass shootings that will have obvious diversionary causes, like racial, religious, or political.
Good luck, and God bless.

Attached: Cross.png (3840x2160, 2.8M)

Out of all the pipe bombs sent to these fucks, none have been detonated? Hmmmmmm....

Attached: 8CE07C9D-C22A-43E5-8DF5-DFDE020B8BE2.jpg (612x612, 35K)

How new?

Old enough to notice obvious bullshit when people suddenly pretend an obscure group of faggots are relevant.

Attached: 1517819202338.gif (368x349, 2.53M)

What if it's a double false flag by Trump.

Make the left look like they are doing a nigger tier false flag on themselves.

Or it's just a nigger tier false flag because you don't interrupt your opponent while they're destroying themselves.

hi, rabbi!