Something strange about the bomb x-ray

"Waddaya mean I wouldn't explode? Look at my wires, goy! A drumpf supporter mailed me! Vote democrat!"

Attached: (((xray))).png (576x467, 427K)

Attached: 253235235.jpg (300x300, 18K)

where is the original image

This isn't even an explosive device

Attached: 1509605055375.jpg (616x757, 77K)

You mean the one with less contrast? It's in the old thread

No detonator. Wires aren't even connected

Why do conspiracy theorists always think the conspiracy orchestrators left behind all sorts of easily avoidable clues?
It's the same shit every time:
>Oops, looks like you accidentally released a picture of the bomb with a clock that's missing its alarm setting label! HAHAHA! And this postage stamp is for only half the weight of a parcel that size and density! Nice try, CIA!
If you were really going through with faking a slew of extremely high profile mail bombs, why the fuck wouldn't you just construct some actual improvised bombs and put together the actual packaging you would need if you were doing a real mail bomb?

The threads on a steel pipe and cap would be visible in an X-ray

Attached: 197BAC24-1457-4C03-9523-DD639C2540C2.gif (360x208, 1.8M)

xrayed bomb

Wouldn't they blow it the fuck up?

Because you would have to be not retarded and actually willing for your side to potentially sacrifice anything.

It's PVC

Even any gunpowder, matchheads, or other explosive chemical in those? Willing to bet it was completely inert.

All the confirmed devices were hard plastic pipe bombs with sealed endcaps, possibly filled with low explosive or pyrotechnic powder, and rigged to what appeared to be wires and a digital alarm clock, according to sources. None of the devices exploded when they were handled at the intended victims’ addresses. According to one source, investigators are trying to determine whether there was “functional switch.” The devices appeared to be 1+” by 6” PVC pipe containing suspected pyrotechnic powder and possibly broken glass, according to persons familiar with the forensic reports. Power appears to have been provided by a button type battery hotwired to a digital clock.

>If you were really going through with faking a slew of extremely high profile mail bombs, why the fuck wouldn't you just construct some actual improvised bombs and put together the actual packaging you would need if you were doing a real mail bomb?
people like you will eat this shit up no matter what
they literally don't even have to try

Stop.
Breathe.
Now take a minute to apply that argument in reverse.
>If you were going through with a slew of extremely high profile mail bombs, why the fuck wouldn't you just construct some actual improvised bombs and put together the actual packaging you would needed to make a real mail bomb?

Its obvious it's not a viable bomb. I think it's full of candy corn or trail mix

Who makes a pvc pipebomb?

Attached: 3054DE9B-38D5-448A-8203-A28CEB704327.jpg (500x625, 188K)

Epoxy and pvc

This could easily be some blue haired spastic with an arts degree from antifa trying to influence the upcoming elections.

Reminder that EOD teams blow-up suspected devices. They don't carry them to x-ray machines and subject them to outside forces. It's possible to make an x-ray activated switch. It's possible to make a switch that activates at a certain velocity, like when it's in a vehicle for instance. They don't fuck around with bombs. EVER. IT DOES NOT HAPPEN. EVER. They blow up suspicious backpacks where they find them. Retards. We are surrounded by retards.

this
kinda surprised hillary didn't bite it

How would that sort of digital clock control a bomb?

>digital alarm clock
... except that clock had no alarm function, and it can clearly be seen in the x-ray that the wiring doesn't even connect to the board on the clock. It's literally cut off and taped.

I've seen better bomb props for Jewtube series.

Doesn't even need to be rigged. Home made bombs can also explode spotaneously as a result of the maker's incompetence.

So in other words they never even suspected this was a real bomb?

We had xray machines for IEDs, but the pictures didn't look like they were made in a hospital.

a watch battery?

Wouldent be disappointed if those people really did get blown up to death
But wait till after the midterms.

Don't you know micro plastic is really dangerous?

someone with the soul of a jester, the class clown, a real low cow.

I was right about the size then! I guessed 1" pipe. Itll have an OD of around 1 3/8" and a nominal 1" ID, so that thing had less than 5 cu inches of volume to pack with explosives.

Look at how loosely it’s packed
There also isn’t any evident bonding agent between the pipe and the caps

It couldn't. A button battery can't create the current needed to trigger the ignitior. And, apparently in this case there was nothing to ignite. Total false flag. Another epic failure by the Democrats.

Yes, either that or we can only hope it is a real bomb and it blows up in their face to teach them not to fucking handle terrorist IED's.

Fuck off shill. If that's a x-ray then why can't I see it's bones ?

These are leftists we are talking about. They think the "OK" sign is a white power symbol. They are literally retarded.

>Reminder that EOD teams blow-up suspected devices. They don't carry them to x-ray machines and subject them to outside forces.
This isn't actually true. And they don't immediately detonate anything that they plan to keep for a criminal investigation. Abandoned packages and luggage at the airport is just blown up because it's fun. Real criminal cases they actually do preserve and disarm this shit.

This
It is so fake even from a layman’s point of view

it was a bpa exposure device. by getting real hot it would fill the air with xenoestrogens thus further blue pilling cnn into an ever more moody version.

Because the goal is to create confusion and civil unrest.
The deep state are evil.

holy shit is that the real image?

Attached: care-for-a-peanut-butter-and-jelly-saandwich.jpg (816x795, 80K)

I think it’s clear from how the bomb squad has handled the devices that they are inert
What I don’t understand is; why is there no cancel markings on the stamps? They would have had to be hand delivered if there are no post office marking. How did so many bombs get delivered on the same day? How would it be possible multiple people hand delivered these packages and didn’t leave a trace?

>Why do conspiracy theorists always think the conspiracy orchestrators left behind all sorts of easily avoidable clues?
Because in reality, most conspiracies get caught out because of some dumbass mistake. You think the kind of people who try conspiracies are all mentally stable supergeniuses? If you're that brilliant and healthy, you can have a very nice, successful life without trying some dodgy shit that would ruin you if you mess it up in some tiny detail that stands out to someone with more specific experience.

Deception is hard. There are always flaws.

I told my wife this earlier
Mentioned it a couple times in other threads. usually has no effect on the thread

Attached: 2251B90C-43D2-4D9B-9C3F-41F900B94A1E.gif (500x269, 497K)

>they literally don't even have to try
That's retarded. It would be so low effort to do it right and not leave obvious clues and it would be for some of the highest stakes imaginable. No way are you going to go "heh, everyone will believe us anyway so let me introduce these easily found flaws that I could prevent with about one additional half hour of labor and $50 extra from our inexplicably microscopic budget."
>apply that argument in reverse
Yeah, let's do that.
>A) Some non-famous and non-state employed guy who really hates these popular liberal personalities genuinely tried to mail bombs to them but didn't do a very good job.
>B) Same as A, but it was a liberal who did this to try to make right wing people look bad and swing votes for the midterm election
C) Same as A / B, but instead of doing a bad job for lack of skill they did an intentionally bad job because they didn't want to harm anyone and just wanted to scare people.
Those are basically the same as my scenario C above. I could totally see some unknown liberal sympathizing person doing this. What I'm arguing against is more the idea this was a false flag thing done by the same people the bombs were sent to.

Kek

this is now the working theory

Illuminati do this shit on purpose as a kind of “look what we I can do goym” they want to get caught because they want to rub in that the NPC will never believe you.

Steel pipes can't melt x-ray beams.

Eh... EOD is there to render devices safe and they have a number of methods to do so. They are also equipped with portable x-ray devices which they frequently use to ensure they know how the device is setup (for example does it contain antihandling devices, photosensitive relays, or they type of explosive since plastique will xray differently then blackpowder).

Render safe can include detonating a device but can also include using a water disruptor (prefferred method for pipe bombs) since it allows the most evidence to be retained.

They look like they got detonated before.

the fact that these clearly weren't sent through USPS and instead must have been through private courier, they should 100% be able to trace them back to the original sender, shouldn't they?

>I could totally see some unknown liberal sympathizing person doing this. What I'm arguing against is more the idea this was a false flag thing done by the same people the bombs were sent to.
"some unknown liberal sympathizing person doing this" falls under the definition of a false flag
all that "false flag" means is that the perpetrator is trying to frame somebody else

Because then, on the off chance that you do get exposed, you get charged with simply being a faggot, and not mailing an actual IED.

I would differentiate heavily between government agents doing this vs. a random liberal nobody doing this. I don't find the latter to be a crazy idea.

If we're talking about state actors then it's irrelevant whether they were using anything capable of exploding or not capable of exploding. It would be blatant treason either way and that's as bad of an offense as you can get.

No person is inherently a state actor - you have to prove the connection between the tard that made the thing and the cia nigger that came up with the idea, which is much harder than proving the connection between the tard and the piece of pipe.

Can with thermolite

Attached: 3930B6EE-EF60-43F8-A986-7279F2D0CAB9.gif (500x282, 948K)