I Think I've figured it out

The bombs are 'fakes' but contain low-grade, fairly harmless explosive material (fireworks powder) so technically they can be claimed to be real, "serious" bombs.
Yet they were intentionally designed with fake/disconnected trigger mechanisms, indicating that they were never meant to actually detonate.

It was all about the optics of the situation, shooting at your own side with blanks to create the appearance that you're being viciously targeted with violence.

Attached: Enhanced.jpg (640x480, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/amp/s/heavy.com/news/2018/10/william-clyde-allen-iii/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

where the fuck is the blasting cap

When you´re SO desperate that you think you´re an explosives expert

lmao

THERE

ARE

NO

EXPLOSIVES

NONE

AT

ALL

Attached: 1527020788329.jpg (1007x807, 191K)

You only need a blasting cap when the accelerant has a high ignition threshold. Fireworks dont need them.

Literally packed with poprocks

everyone knows how a vape works

just fill your vape tank and deck with some go juice

You'd have to change the definition of a bomb for this one to be real. Ammunitions can explode but they aren't bombs.

so to set off a bomb via an electrical signal you need a initiator. You cant just put a wire into a mass of gunpowder or black powder and it explodes

you need to make a blasting cap or electrical detonator.

this xray shows none of that.

these were probly made in 20 minutes by putting black powder or fireworks stuff in a pipe and taping a clock to it

its literally the reverse situation of the achmed clock thing. They tried to build a bomb but it was actually just a clock

That's essentially what I mean, the "mechanism" isn't supposed to work at all. It just has to be plausibly reported as an 'explosive device'.

Last week this leftist was charged with sending actual real ricin to the President a couple of weeks back
google.co.uk/amp/s/heavy.com/news/2018/10/william-clyde-allen-iii/amp/
Why have CNN not apologised?

Attached: CA7591A0-A945-4705-BF11-A91C8EBB440B.jpg (800x800, 254K)

where is the fuse? sticking a wire into a mass of black powder doesnt set it off

The Soros bomb was a dry run
As they observed it they noticed that the bomb squad detonated the bomb
Knowing this they decided to send out more hoax bombs because they assumed they would all also be detonated
What they didn't expect was CNN posting a photo of the "bomb"
This resulted in too many right-wingers calling it a false-flag forcing investigators to investigate the "bombs" more closely

The clock used was a digital clock meant to be affixed to your car dashboard. It doesn't have an alarm. It literally cannot be used to detonate anything.

Sounds really stupid. Why wouldn't they use a real "fuck you" bomb, and just ensure they're not home on the day? Is the situation not desperate enough for them? They're going to get mussolinied when this is all over. The time for pussyfootingnshould he over.

The intention was for the bombs to be laughably constructed, as to paint the right as mentally unhinged conspiracy theorists weeks before the election. Your average NPC sucking down mainstream media won't care if it's fake or even think critically enough to decide it's fake.

based and redpilled

It's also clearly not attached to the wires in any way, just taped on the side to look like it is.

BASTE gilf

>digits

Sounds like something thats think but if it were me i wouldn't take that risk. But I guess if they were capable of not underestimating common people then we wouldn't be in this sotuation.

>Your average NPC sucking down mainstream media won't care if it's fake or even think critically enough to decide it's fake.
They will die in staggering numbers for such foolishness if it doesn't stop.

First episode of burn notice

More than likely it will be a substance that cannot explode or burn, but is designed to look like someone tried to make work. I am thinking something like drain cleaner crystals or pool chlorine.

Designed to look like someone attempted a dangerous device, but it couldn't hurt the Soros funded agent who constructed it, nor the recipients.

postal equivalent of “sniper fire”
>literally mailed it in

Way to figure out the obvious user

Checked

Attached: 1524106854020-tv.jpg (750x1024, 122K)

I didn't see anything leftist at all? And I believe he actually mailed castor beans..

Attached: 6ab55e6a-90bb-4938-808d-6e79523b777e.png (960x935, 682K)

Well, you would connect the two wires with fusewire so that it ignites when an electrical charge is run through it. But you would need a source for the charge, and tape doesn't provide much of a charge.

Attached: 1540308118668m.jpg (930x1024, 77K)

That’s the entire point of the left’s existence user, self-extermination

We figured all that out before lunch, dude.

Just make sure to shit on everyone decrying false flag, because no matter who made these they were Obviously false flagged
Right? Flagged against DWS
Left? Flagged against the right. Get re done
3rd party troll? Obvious

>

Digits confirm this was their goal. There seems to be an awful lot of goyim asking questions though, far more than they anticipated.

Attached: image.jpg (655x1024, 105K)

>its literally the reverse situation of the achmed clock thing. They tried to build a bomb but it was actually just a clock

KEK

Attached: 8F419D9D-BB18-4E65-B70E-88FEBAF8972D.jpg (563x503, 29K)

It doesn't matter. By the textbook even a shitty BIG lighter, axe spray or a Lithium Ion battery can be classified as a
>explosive device
It's as simple as
>can it make boom?
Hell yes it can under the right circumstances.

sure hope you have a loiscense for that deadly bleach bomb

that was a funny pic tho brah might have to use it for twitter trolling

I get the whole Blueshare shilling shit, but Penceshare shilling is just as retarded

Russianbots plz

> so technically they can be claimed to be real, "serious" bombs
>Yet they were intentionally designed with fake/disconnected trigger mechanisms, indicating that they were never meant to actually detonate.

But the FBI wouldn't mind telling the public this information. Why would they keep this a secret. Whats wrong with saying the "bombs" have low grade explosive material but look like they were never intended to deflagrate (explode)?

You shouldn't use this pic either. It's just too real.

Attached: 20181024_234438.jpg (2717x2624, 1.97M)

Attached: spacejews.jpg (960x617, 144K)

Good indicator that whoever did this went out of their way to make sure no one was harmed which means the person did not hold ill-will to those that received them.

Yep, you hit the nail on the head there 100%.

Clockboy was literally a sick experiment to see if this could work

Nice signs, clearly handmade yet attractive

>the blender
That's what makes this a win.

Of course you didn’t. You’d suck the farts out of Hillary’s car seat if they’d let you.

Attached: EB970BD0-6C20-4B2F-A234-A1D74A3E7578.jpg (501x504, 96K)