Should food stamps be abolished? no free launch means no free lunch

should food stamps be abolished? no free launch means no free lunch

Attached: download (1).jpg (300x168, 17K)

No free rides from the government.
Go to your family, friends or local community for handouts.

Starving people rob rich people.

Shieeeeeeet

that's what the Second Amendment is about dummy, shooting Indians niggers and the poor

Food stamps are the worst. They feed people who don't work and produce automatic revenue for argibusiness.

Sure, right after we end free healthcare for Congress.

It would be best if food stamps were rolled into a program like WIC. With that you introduce food restrictions. You can't buy frozen tv dinners or steak on WIC. That alone would force people to get off handouts on their own desire to eat what ever they wanted.

Yes, but difficult to imagine. Food stamps are not welfare for poor people. Congress does not care about them. Food Stamps are welfare for Big Business, especially vertically integrated agribusiness. Safeway, Walmart, Con-Agra, etc. These corporations kick back a small part of the profits to Congress in the form of contributions.

They should only apply to fresh foods, and if you try to sell your ebt card to someone to use, it should carry a major fraud charge along with the termination of all benefits.

Sure, then drop taxes down a bunch and get most "public servants" and the military off handouts too.

Yeah the minor subsidy to feed children who would otherwise starve is what we need to axe.....

Not the unearned trillions going the military indistrial complex and the elite.

Have you ever noticed the average grocery cart of someone on food stamps vs someone paying for it with their own money?

If anything, food stamps should be the only form of welfare so niggers can't waste money on Nikes and weed

Disagree. Keep food stamps.
I hate niggers as much as much as the next sane guy, but I don’t want them hungry. Imagine how much more dangerous they would be.

WTF is a big 100 colossal

Attached: 1530388985574.gif (448x252, 1.99M)

Then how would the democrats get black voters

These are the correct answers

there are plenty of free lunches around, you idiot

Watching minorities buy $200 of shit junk food and then rolling out a wad of cash to buy cigarettes by the carton with helped make me right wing

>should food stamps be abolished?
yes

However, I wouldn't be averse to opening a decent food kitchen and serve deserving people food.

I don't want to give you free money to buy liquor instead of food, or give you food to trade away for money or liquor.

Requirements are:
1. must be unable to work
2. not having any more kids, that is until you get a job and get out and pay for your own shit. you're not having kids just to have us feed them without consequence
3. mandatory drug testing
4. real counseling

more?

a bodybuilding bar loaded with calories vitamins protein

my brother is on foodstamps
he got disability after suffering kidney failure
it's difficult and sad, but he got his transplant 2 or 3 years ago and hasn't made any steps to seek employment
I think he's stuck in his disability lifestyle
although he had a real reason to go on it something isn't right and he's just bumming it from the government and my parents

I hit an all time low and had to sign up for food stamps. However I agree with the anons above saying that there should be limitations in what you can use them for. Not soda. Not candy. Not ice cream. Just fruits, vegetables, meat, eggs, etc.

I once saw someone use it for margarita mix. But you can't buy toilet paper with it? LMAO

Anyways I'm not proud but I needed to eat. I lost my job after moving to a new town and the impact on my already strained savings pretty much broke my bank account. Have a job interview tomorrow, nothing good or glamorous but beggars can't be choosers.

desu, it would be better if you not received the food stamps. It's not the government's responsibility to take care of you. You could have went to the local church or asked your neighbors for food instead of mooching off of taxpayers.

>Have a job interview tomorrow, nothing good or glamorous but beggars can't be choosers.
good luck user.

also, don't tell them that you just need a job, money to pay the bills, etc...

We didn't hire some dickhead after we asked him why he wanted to work here, and his response was something like "I just need a job" like he's only going to spend a minimum of effort just to get a paycheck.

Attached: 438.jpg (1024x970, 202K)

No. Some people genuinely need the help.

Yes

Attached: 1525628649618.jpg (539x722, 133K)

Thanks man, I appreciate it. It's a delivery job and I already like the place.. so I wouldn't be lying saying I want to work there.. I'll just leave out the "until I find something better". I've got a lot of experience in delivery driving, did quite a bit of it a few years back, so that's a plus.

At least I'm an actual taxpaying citizen, and a member of the workforce for the vast majority of my life. I contribute to the system, might as well let it help me when I actually need it. Not that I entirely disagree with you.

These already exist and they serve everybody many of the people they serve work 2 full time jobs receive some food stamps and still cant make ends meet .p

I'd be OK with them except in the US they almost entirely go to single moms. If you're a poor unemployed guy and you don't have some chronic disease bad enough to merit disability status then you get nothing as it is with the current welfare system.

Yes , just so we can watch all the stuck up suburban republicucks get home invaded by hungry Tyrone

Thanks, Hillary.

Food stamps were to ensure stupid niggers actually bought resources they need with government money not the mindless crap(muh js,muh hairdid, muh bling) that they do with right now.

>be me
>fired 1.5 years ago
>dindu claimed me racist
>boss canned me
>collect unemployment
>told I get it for a year
>was employed for 12 years at same place, since 19
>took advantage of it
>tried a few side things, writing, freelance, etc
>4 months, give up and try getting back into real job
>history keeps following, not 1 interview
>after 6 month, unemployment stops
>"Oh, you were supposed to get 1 year, only 6 months"
>get link card
>4 months to get it
>odd jobs few and far between, savings gone
>living out of dumpsters and land
>muh white privilege prevents me from accessing church pantries
>get letter from link office, have to come in
>get told to come in in regards to link
>told in order to keep benefits I need to go through job training
>said I never even got my card, issued one on the spot
>offered job training, free
>easiest gig, rent a cop
>they pay all the costs and transport
>take advantage of the system
>got PERC 3 weeks ago
>have 5 interviews lined up next week
>2 jobs offers so far, one included company car
The system is there to use, people need to try and make use of it. Hell, I wish I can game the system as well as the dindus, but, muh white privilege. Fuck it, I'm about to make 18 an hour sitting on my ass.

this
only healthy domestic foods
only for the elderly and people with vhildren

>Can't find work
>EBT gives me $190 a month
>Get a PT job at $11/hr
>They cut me down to $15 a month
What is the fucking point?

>wanting to get 0 for your tax """money"""
poor burgers
basic income, and or even food stamps, ftw

They should do community service to receive store credit at their local markets for fresh foods, that way they don’t spend it on junk food and commit fraud by selling vouchers or debit balances for drug money.

Good on you user. People like to bitch about how it's impossible to find work and how the government does shit to help but most of these retards either don't want to do the hard work or they just don't bother researching any of the current existing programs.

Keep striving.

Attached: 1459843064649.jpg (300x265, 26K)

No free lunch means white people pay for it

I think niggers should be abolished.

Don't get me wrong, it's hard as hell to find a job in a Demorat city if you're a cis white male. Hell, considering seeing if I can't try getting other training available. I'll grab what I can and load up on certs and trade education. If they'll pay, I'll do it. I'm looking at their CDL program. Get up toClass A with hazmat and such, and now a shit ton of doors are opened. Hell, I've seen some postings for OTR drivers that are seem so desparate, they are offering full med, dental, 401k, 4 weeks paid vacation, 2 weeks paid sick days along with about the equivalent of 20 per hour. Fuck it, I'll keep my options open.

You’re new here aren’t you.