Listen me out, he is /ourguy/

When asked about what he thought about Israel, in the New Yorker, Soros replied that "I don't deny the Jews to a right to a national existence – but I don't want anything to do with it."

"George Soros does not think Jews should be hated any more than they deserve to be."[181] Soros has also said that Jews can overcome antisemitism by "giv[ing] up on the tribalness."

In 2017, Israeli billionaire businessman Beny Steinmetz filed a $10 million lawsuit against Soros, alleging that Soros had influenced the government of Guinea to freeze Steinmetz's company BSG Resources out of iron ore mining contracts in the African country due to "long-standing animus toward the state of Israel."

During an award ceremony for Imre Kertész, Soros said that the victims of violence and abuse were becoming "perpetrators of violence," suggesting that this model explained Israel's behaviour towards the Palestinians, which led to walkouts and Soros being booed.

Attached: gettyimages-470063558-h_2018.jpg (928x523, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jstreet.org/
washingtontimes.com/news/2010/sep/26/jewish-lobby-group-admits-soros-support/
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/16/black-lives-matter-cashes-100-million-liberal-foun/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's an economic terrorist who wants opens borders

Big leftist jerks off Palestine... In other news, the grass is still green and the sky is still blue

HA HA HA HA

>either soros or isreal is bad
one evil doesnt make the other lesser evil

"dont worry goys! he only ruins america and doesnt shill for israel!"

KIKE WARS!!!!!

Then explain why he pulled all funding from Femen after they branched out to Israel?

Attached: femen-soros-israel.png (1216x570, 786K)

He wants to engineer a world in which your vote means nothing. All the people who govern your country are decided without election by a EU style superpower. One that hates you, your culture, your heritage and bloodline. Who thinks you have no right to exist and should be wiped off the face of the Earth.

If you support Soros, you are either an oblivious idiot, or a knowing person with sinister intent. Which are you OP?

>While the Zionists try to make the rest of the World believe that the national consciousness of the Jew finds its satisfaction in the creation of a Palestinian state, the Jews again slyly dupe the dumb Goyim. It doesn't even enter their heads to build up a Jewish state in Palestine for the purpose of living there; all they want is a central organisation for their international world swindler, endowed with its own sovereign rights and removed from the intervention of other states: a haven for convicted scoundrels and a university for budding crooks.

> but I don't want anything to do with it.
What is J-street

jstreet.org/

Jow Forums should be renamed to alex jones fanbetas already

>Listen me out, he is /ourguy/

fuck off, faggot.

washingtontimes.com/news/2010/sep/26/jewish-lobby-group-admits-soros-support/

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/16/black-lives-matter-cashes-100-million-liberal-foun/

That funding comes in addition to more than $33 million in grants to the Black Lives Matter movement from top Democratic Party donor George Soros through his Open Society Foundations, as well as grant-making from the Center for American Progress.

$33 million for a non grass-roots protest

thanks soros

Attached: 2018-10-24 20_21_15-black lives matter blockade - Google Search.jpg (876x585, 92K)

Attached: 2018-10-24 20_20_48-black lives matter blockade - Google Search.jpg (557x424, 23K)

Babylonians and Romans invaded Israel when they were having internal political conflicts, Soros is the guy running around the outside of the walls screaming that Israel is doomed.

Yet you still don't seem to understand the meaning of this. Absolute retard.

everything this guy does is LEGAL.
if you can’t into this concept, you’re a moron who should listen instead of talking.

Legal and moral are two different things.

The reason elites support Palestine is because it creates unity amongst the normal Jews by having a common enemy. The rabbis used to do this when Jews first came to Europe by isolating themselves in the ghettos. This ensured unity and discouraged miscegenation.

Yes. and anyone who doesn’t understand this should be researching our legal system. Not masturbating on Jow Forums

Honestly, some Jews believe the globalist garbage they spew

Let's not forget that some Jews believe that Israel will only be brought back to the Jews when their Messiah, anti-christ, comes.
One of his signs of arrival is degeneracy being spread everywhere which is what he is doing.

Okay, so he's ideologically pure on being a rootless cosmopolitan. So?

I'm not worried Jesus Christ is coming back soon.

Drumpfs an economic terrorist as well and also wants open borders hence no wall.

>George Soros does not think Jews should be hated any more than they deserve to be.
lol, now that's one seriously loaded statement.

no, he’s not. Not in your lifetime. Stop worshipping false idols.

God's love to mankind is not a false idol. I hold onto it right now, you can too, I'm just helping my neighbor out friend.

Jesus coming back on your terms is a false idol. Don’t say that.

he does not give a shit of israel atm because he wants to establish a global mudrace first. then every non mud can go to the holyland israel while muds work on the fields ascattle. you have to plan things in the right order if you want to be successful

Not all Leftist Jews like Israel, at least that is what the signal.