***Fake bombs!!***

FALSE FLAG!!!!!!!
therightscoop.com/not-boom-feds-tell-fox-news-bombs-were-complete-hoaxes/

Attached: 1537850163794.jpg (600x628, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

therightscoop.com/not-boom-feds-tell-fox-news-bombs-were-complete-hoaxes/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

From fed source: “complete hoaxes” multiple wires when they only needed one. Reports of cell phones being involved was false. So no intention of harm. Now the questions. Dry run, or a false flag from the right or left trying to mess over the other side?

>federal sources
Fake news

This is huge you niggers!!

Attached: 1517913852118.gif (900x900, 1.91M)

Nigger these were not real.

Attached: 1513937266140.png (953x432, 218K)

This is fucking rediculous. Dems are the enemy of the people.

jews BTFO by their own machinations once again. get rekt kikes

Attached: 1517269409024.jpg (500x378, 123K)

Dems are the party of crime is going to evolve into the Dems are the party of criminals.

Thats my purse!

>therightscoop
nice fake news inbred

this prank sucked so bad it had to be a black person

Attached: fuck homework.gif (346x263, 945K)

Good burn there, bub.

The fact nobody died and they were only sent to Democrats or left-leaning people is just a sad attempt to make it look like someone on the right did this, but not enough to kill someone they actually like. Obvious false flag is obvious.

The sources? Yes, I agree.

This x 10

>this x 10

Kys .

I don’t know (you)

>10 posts by this id
Shilling a bit too hard there bucko

You're the kike with a meme flag.

>Now the questions. Dry run, or a false flag from the right or left trying to mess over the other side?

False flag attempt sabotaged for maximum "self-incrimination."

nice "source" you got there faggot

>1 post by this id
Shoo now newbie

so what are the implications of this?

That OP is a faggot as usual

exactly
if any of the bombs had detonated (or even been capable of detonating) and anyone had been injured, I'd be much more inclined to believe it was actually a crazy rightwinger, but since not a single person was hurt, and so far it seems these bombs were all duds and had no functional detonation mechanism, it seems extremely likely it was a false flag.

It doesn't even make sense that it was a rightwing "prank" since this could actually help the Democrats in the midterms and is unlikely to help Republicans in any way, so either it's a super low IQ altright prankster, or a false flag by the alt-left. Or I suppose ti could be an alt-left prankster trying to frame it as a false flag, next leveling them, but in that case we'll never know unless the FBI find any evidence linking the bombs to the creator/sender

Attached: 1540002214845.jpg (755x846, 154K)

cant you reason anything out yourself?
>no intent to harm, probably not a nutcase
>either a very dedicated ebin troll (a group, if anything) or a false flag
>considering timing and bizarre situations like the bomb being opening inside the CNN offices, latter is getting increasingly likely.

Attached: 1468095868001.jpg (437x501, 46K)

no im drunk thanks user.

This was intentionally done to spark further distrust and divide between parties in our bipartisan system.
I think we are approaching their endgame, where they start the civil war and begin the harvest of souls.
Expect many small things that can cause division to get a lot more coverage in the following weeks, and a large incident consisting of multiple mass shootings that will have obvious diversionary causes, like racial, religious, or political.
Good luck, and God bless.

I don't know you.

Wtf is going on?

Attached: C7A24F0C-74F5-4C1E-9439-60F4D3E845C7.jpg (750x685, 128K)

>therightscoop.com/not-boom-feds-tell-fox-news-bombs-were-complete-hoaxes/

Jim Sciutto

@jimsciutto
Breaking: FBI says explosive devices “rudimentary but functional”, at least one included projectiles.

Rudimentary is the opposite of having more wires then there is needed

Attached: FC6B6666-48DA-486E-8533-0CE5903E7021.jpg (750x688, 122K)

you gonna quip “orange man bad” next or the classic “fuck you drumpf nazi” followed by “harry potter reference”

Trump is having a rally on halloween... He should tell a spooky story about how when he became president... he found out about the rampant pedo, drug dealing, war selling, homosexual government and military

Yeah. They caught false flaggin and had to #prochoice the mission

>Wtf is going on?
democrats being terrorists

Obvious hoax is obvious.

what if they're sending out fake bombs as a distraction and use a real bomb for the last one?

I just saw the clip on (((ABC))) when CNN was being evacuated on air. Holy fuck what a fucking joke. They were literally reporting on the "bombs" that were sent to Clinton, Obama, and Soros when their alarm started going off. How fucking convenient is that. Their fucking hubris is going to be their downfall, and we're going to enjoy every second of it.

This. The dems are grasping at pathetic straws. This is the most pathetic thing I have seen in 20 years

Any idiot can spend 5 min searching the internet for bomb plans and know these fake bombs were fake. A sand nigger can make a better bomb then a liberal and they are 10iq points above retarded.

They discovered it and THEN it went missing? What?

Attached: 1535055498120.png (557x510, 275K)

^(this tweet)

How do they know there's a missing package addressed to Joe Biden if they don't know where the package is?

Why no pictures of the courier labels?

Attached: ac015c9d00dc7499cd5510e919eaf7a1.png (420x420, 63K)

Question:

How hard would it have been to find the addresses of all the individuals that received a suspicious package today? There's no way George Soros's home address is posted anywhere public. Can anyone confirm?

Attached: challenger of peace.jpg (746x74, 18K)

What got me was how fast Twitter had hashtags running almost immediately. Not to mention the news was posting up fucking pictures of the bombs minutes after the story broke yet we still haven't heard or seen shit from Las Vegas

The whole thing makes no sense at all.
3 packages allegedly sent.
3 packages with stamps pristine and unmarked
Package to Holder had wrong address and had to be returned to sender... yet arrived the same day? Stamps unmarked?

It does not add up.

Attached: 3.png (1163x653, 963K)

>the media reports on bomb threat because other bombs found first
>realize package is there
>hit alarm

Not hard logic.

that doesn't sound like CIA at all

This is what I've been thinking. Some random fuck can't just look up most of these addresses.

>Just so happens that they're live on air talking about the very same bombs sent to the other (very) high profile targets
Are you really this retarded?

I'm thinking this is deep state rather than just the democrats. Just like the Anthrax shit after 9/11. Not so much election related as it is meant to hurt Trump.

Attached: 89e9ecde4fdb5297d5241fbdfbc4414f.jpg (214x320, 13K)

>Reporting on bomb threat
>Receive weird package
>Oh shit open it up, maybe its our bomb!
>Ha ha, it is, quick get some pictures of our bomb!
>Sweet pictures bomb, you look beautiful
>Lets get this shit on social media
>Okay, now pull the alarm and call the cops

>therightscoop

Attached: you.webm (700x298, 2.69M)

Soros' address has been on FB
a friend of mine was banned for inviting immigrants to stay at his house
i think hillary's NY and obama's DC address are well known also

Attached: 4841.png (770x749, 517K)

>therightscoop

fake fucking news

quit flinging your shit Trumpanzee

Attached: dead_pepe.jpg (388x392, 24K)

What does this prove?

We're not concluding that it's a false flag yet. We're just looking into it

>trying to trick us into searching for bomb plans so we get v&
nice tricks

Attached: 1477188349036.jpg (358x473, 93K)

bump

Still waiting for the courier to deliver the suspicious white powder

>SEND FAKE BOMBS

>DIVERT ATTENTION AWAY FROM THE ((((((CARAVAN ARMIES))))) INVADING AMERICA

They made a movie called Wag The Dog about this political tactic

The FBI is really desperate right now.

I wouldn't be surprised if they set this whole thing up. They've done it before.

Twitter has a search API. Someone should scrape all tweets with "magabomber" and graph just how organic this shit actually was.

(I started to but you need an API key to make requests and I couldn't find the page to make one so I got bored and gave up)

Attached: 1536393453370.jpg (667x593, 57K)

Is it illegal to mail people free pipes and clocks?

Unsolicited mail is harassment.
Technically, yes you can be sued for harassment and more, given a lawyer would know better how to make a mountain of a molehill as it were.

Soros address is known, at least his Westchester estate.
I dont think Obamas DC address is known publicly.

Well they're really fucked if this gets picked up by anyone more prominent.

>I dont think Obamas DC address is known publicly.

Attached: Obama's front door.jpg (980x653, 200K)

That the bombs weren't a threat. So it's either a false flag with a safety catch or complete tards mailing the "bombs". All on the same day. The day after the "bomb" at Soros' house.

Attached: Soros False Flag Threads.png (2087x607, 617K)

Belmont Road, Northwest
D.C. 20009

They prob caught the fag who sent them and he spilled

I bet it was Putin

Attached: 1528858764037.gif (479x269, 2.27M)