Why are you guys pro-gun but anti-weed? Why be for personal freedom at all if you're going to pick and choose?

Why are you guys pro-gun but anti-weed? Why be for personal freedom at all if you're going to pick and choose?

Attached: hyp.jpg (285x200, 10K)

You apparently don't know that Jow Forums is home to a large number of libertarians.
We support personal freedoms above all else.
>Free speech.
>Right to keep and bear arms.
>Right to ingest whatever substances you choose
>Right for any 2 consenting adults to do whatever they want with each other in private, including assisted suicide and any sex act you can describe.
Just leave other people alone.
If you fuck with other people, the people have the right to form together into posses, and militias to deal with you as necessary for the general good.
We're the "don't be a dick" party.

Who said we were anti weed you retard?

Abusing any substance is degeneracy, including weed, but smoking every now and then is no big deal

pro gun, pro weed here

Dude weed lmao meme

dude no one cares if you smoke
this is the third thread jfc

Who tf are you referring to? Give me my guns AND bud.

>putting words in mouth
Im for both

Columbia, SC here. Not a weed smoker at all. Pro gun and cool with weed. The weed thing is more tradition, which is bigger on the right. Leftists are like "Wait, only girls go in the girl restroom? And some guy wants to go in there? I could think about all the reasons why that tradition exists, but fuck it." It's even dumber than a strict adherence to tradition. Tradition is that way because bad traditions get weeded out. It's called evolution. And it's called a bad pun. Also, your mom loves the cock.

Attached: uuuh.gif (900x495, 3.84M)

I'm fucking happy I quit smoking weed after abusing the shit out of it for almost 20 years.
But fuck me! Make that shit legal NOW!
Lifting restrictions would make hemp a lot cheaper, both the seeds AND the fibre!
Hemp clothes are awesome and hemp seeds delish!

Gtfo with your false narratives söyboy!

Attached: 1534113238313.jpg (874x974, 323K)

I don't smoke but I don't mind just don't do it in closed spaces do it outside.

I am pro gun and pro freedom to do whatever you want to yourself as long as you aren't fucking with anyone.

make weed legal but discourage the use of any mind altering substances

why is that so hard to get

I won't smoke anymore myself but I'm pro legalization and generally pro weed provided we acknowledge that it can make people useless retards and we generally do our best to educate people about it and keep it from children.

I'd be pro-everything if I wasn't surrounded by literal retards. So I'm anti-gun to not get shot, anti-weed to not see the degeneacy spread.

Kill your local drug dealer, save your town and nation.

About to lit one up just for you bud ;)

The legalized states are shit because the culture is shit.

I seriously hope you're not insinuating that the Libertarian Party in its present incarnation is pro-liberty. Do you remember when they uninvited Ron Paul or fielded a presidential candidate who supported "common sense" gun control?

He means the actual term libertarian and not the party, bro.

Because there's no principles involved for most people.
It's
>I know what's best for you
or
>I don't like [thing] so you can't [thing]

It's nothing more than that - it's not complex reasoning.